PDA

View Full Version : Take heart Chef fans!

Coltsinsider
01-02-2005, 09:46 AM
My colts will end the Donks season today.

always smiling,

Dan

:thumb:

4th and Long
01-02-2005, 09:47 AM

always smiling,

Dan

With your second stringers? :spock:

Coltsinsider
01-02-2005, 09:49 AM
With your second stringers? :spock:

Nice us, signature file..

Yes out second string will walk all over them, as our first team will have the game put away in the first half.

4th and Long
01-02-2005, 09:55 AM
Nice us, signature file..
Thanks mate. :thumb:
Yes out second string will walk all over them, as our first team will have the game put away in the first half.
So your first string is going to play?

OH HAPPY DAY!!! PBJ

Herzig
01-02-2005, 10:00 AM

always smiling,

Dan

Hey...I thought you were leaving "never to return" after that thumpin we put on you guys last october?

...a little payback for knockin' us out last year..

chiefs4me
01-02-2005, 10:50 AM

always smiling,

Dan

jeesh, why don't I feel confident about this statement. :banghead:

wazu
01-02-2005, 10:52 AM
If the Colts beat the Broncos, I will root for them in the playoffs. (Unless the Chargers beat the Chiefs, then I have to root for the Chargers first, but there is no chance of that happening.)

4th and Long
01-02-2005, 10:55 AM
jeesh, why don't I feel confident about this statement. :banghead:
Because you have no sack.

:p

StcChief
01-02-2005, 10:57 AM

always smiling,

Dan

Beat 'em good.

Watch out for chop blocks.

They will be head hunting for Manning.

chiefs4me
01-02-2005, 11:05 AM
Because you have no sack.

Call me blonde all you want. But I do not understand what you mean.:harumph:

FRCDFED
01-02-2005, 11:06 AM
4th......your sig has distracted me.........what was the topic again?

BTW......she's hot!!!

RedNFeisty
01-02-2005, 11:08 AM

ROFL

Meaning you are not a guy!! Girl, you crack me up!

Mile High Mania
01-02-2005, 11:12 AM
Sounds like Manning will start and go to the bench at the 8 minute mark in the second quarter. Dungy wants Sorgi to have time with the other starters.

I also heard that they will be tracking Alexander's numbers during the game and will keep Edge (currently about 70 yds behind Alexander) in the game if he can realistically win the 2004 rushing title.

Kind of shocking to me ... blatantly saying they will risk injury to reach a personal goal.

Ozarks-Chiefs-Fan
01-02-2005, 11:15 AM
Take heart Chef fans!

as*hole

the Talking Can
01-02-2005, 11:16 AM
Sounds like Manning will start and go to the bench at the 8 minute mark in the second quarter. Dungy wants Sorgi to have time with the other starters.

I also heard that they will be tracking Alexander's numbers during the game and will keep Edge (currently about 70 yds behind Alexander) in the game if he can realistically win the 2004 rushing title.

Kind of shocking to me ... blatantly saying they will risk injury to reach a personal goal.

next thing you know the Edge will be wearing a big gold belt on the sidelines and declaring himself "King of the World"......classy, right?

4th and Long
01-02-2005, 11:17 AM

Dont let him fool ya folks. He's not shocked. He's upset that the pearly gates to the post season just went from a cake walk to the longest yard. :D

chiefs4me
01-02-2005, 11:17 AM
ROFL

ROFL thanks RED,,I knew what he meant I was just baiting the boy.:thumb:

4th and Long
01-02-2005, 11:19 AM
That confirms my suspicions that you are blond. ROFL
ROFL

Good. I don't have explain it to her now. :)

chiefs4me
01-02-2005, 11:20 AM
Take heart Chef fans!

as*hole

They don't teach you how to spell in the ozarks?? It's

CHIEFS and don't you ever forget it.

4th and Long
ROFL thanks RED,,I knew what he meant I was just baiting the boy.:thumb:
Boy? :spock:

4 decades on this green earth pretty much disqualifies me from boy status.

Go wipe your nose, junior.

RedNFeisty
Since Trent and the boys are out, I wouldn't mind seeing Peyton take it to the SuperBowl. That or the Steelers.

4th and Long
01-02-2005, 11:23 AM
One who cannot use the traditional spelling of blond should not point out other people's spelling errors.

RedNFeisty
Boy? :spock:

4 decades on this green earth pretty much disqualifies me from boy status.

Go wipe your nose, junior.

Age doesn't distinguish between man and boy!! ;)

RedNFeisty
One who cannot use the traditional spelling of blond should not point out other people's spelling errors.

Umm, it is Blonde!!

4th and Long
01-02-2005, 11:24 AM
Since Trent and the boys are out, I wouldn't mind seeing Peyton take it to the SuperBowl.
BLASPHOMY!

That guy has been a thorn in our side for years and you root for him?

What's next? Are you going to start an Elway fan club too?

chiefs4me
01-02-2005, 11:25 AM
That confirms my suspicions that you are blond. ROFL

Good. I don't have explain it to her now. :)

yep confirmed it for me also. You are a boy,,not a man.ROFL

4th and Long
01-02-2005, 11:25 AM
Age doesn't distinguish between man and boy!! ;)
OUCH! You wound me Mon Capitan! :(

RedNFeisty
01-02-2005, 11:27 AM
BLASPHOMY!

That guy has been a thorn in our side for years and you root for him?

What's next? Are you going to start an Elway fan club too?

Never liked Elway. I am very respectful of Peyton and I admire his playing skills, like him or not, he is magnificent player!! :thumb:

4th and Long
01-02-2005, 11:28 AM
Umm, it is Blonde!!
blond

adj. blond·er, blond·est

Having fair hair and skin and usually light eyes: blond Scandinavians.

Of a flaxen or golden color or of any light shade of auburn or pale yellowish brown: blond hair.

Light-colored through bleaching: blond furniture.

n.
A person with fair hair and skin and usually light eyes.
A light yellowish brown to dark grayish yellow.

Stick to spelling the color Red. :D

RedNFeisty
01-02-2005, 11:28 AM
OUCH! You wound me Mon Capitan! :(

Ah, didn't say whether you were a man or boy, just stating age does not distinguish between the two!

RedNFeisty
01-02-2005, 11:29 AM
blond

adj. blond·er, blond·est

Of a flaxen or golden color or of any light shade of auburn or pale yellowish brown: blond hair.

n.

Stcik to spelling the color Red. :D

Look on a box of hair dye, it is blonde. Who cares what the dictionary says!

4th and Long
01-02-2005, 11:30 AM
Ah, didn't say whether you were a man or boy, just stating age does not distinguish between the two!
:hmmm: Way to C.Y.A. :p

chiefs4me
01-02-2005, 11:30 AM

you stupid little boy,, I don't know what school you went to. But I did spell it right,,go look it up if you are able to. And I do not believe you are 40 plus years old with that young of a girl in your sig. Pervert :harumph:

RedNFeisty
01-02-2005, 11:31 AM
blond

adj. blond·er, blond·est

n.

Stick to spelling the color Red. :D

%(/

4th and Long
01-02-2005, 11:31 AM
Look on a box of hair dye, it is blonde. Who cares what the dictionary says!
Me? Every teacher I ever had?

Although it would have been interesting if we learned how to spell off of hair dye boxes and not out of the standard dictionaries. ;)

4th and Long
01-02-2005, 11:33 AM
you stupid little boy,, I don't know what school you went to. But I did spell it right,,go look it up if you are able to. And I do not believe you are 40 plus years old with that young of a girl in your sig. Pervert :harumph:
I did look it up, just for you, and I posted the correct standard spelling.

And yes, I'm a pervert. :p

chiefs4me
01-02-2005, 11:34 AM
Now we see why the girlfriend left on christmas eve.

4th and Long
01-02-2005, 11:34 AM
%(/
OUCH!
HEY!
NO HITTING!

I'm tellin' Mom on youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

4th and Long
01-02-2005, 11:35 AM
Wow, nice cheap shot. Be glad the board filters out the C Word or I'd fill this responce with it, just for you, snookums.

RedNFeisty
01-02-2005, 11:39 AM
Me? Every teacher I ever had?

Although it would have been interesting if we learned how to spell off of hair dye boxes and not out of the standard dictionaries. ;)

I don't know why, I have always spelled it blonde.

Mile High Mania
01-02-2005, 11:41 AM
Dont let him fool ya folks. He's not shocked. He's upset that the pearly gates to the post season just went from a cake walk to the longest yard. :D

Seriously... Denver could very well defeat the Colts with all starters on the field in Denver. It's not like the Colts' defense has shut many teams down.

Can - he can wear the belt if he likes.

RedNFeisty
01-02-2005, 11:41 AM

Wow, had you said that in front of me about me, you would be picking yourself up off the floor.

You must really like stepping on toes. I see why Iowianian (lol...I never get that right) screws with you so much.

4th and Long
01-02-2005, 11:43 AM

I don't know why, I have always spelled it blonde.
Blonde is an acceptable spelling but it is not the traditional spelling. I will let you get away with it but [itchy neg rep finger]there are others I will hammer to the wall for it.[/itchy neg rep finger]

Not mentioning any name. You know who you are.

4th and Long
01-02-2005, 11:45 AM
Wow, had you said that in front of me about me, you would be picking yourself up off the floor.

You must really like stepping on toes. I see why Iowianian (lol...I never get that right) screws with you so much.
I'll pay ya $50 to go stand in front of her and wait for her to say it again. :)

She made my shit list, that's for sure.

4th and Long
01-02-2005, 11:45 AM
Seriously... Denver could very well defeat the Colts with all starters on the field in Denver. It's not like the Colts' defense has shut many teams down.

Can - he can wear the belt if he likes.
It's the NFL. Anything can happen on any given day. :)

alanm
01-02-2005, 11:46 AM
CS, I guess it comes down to who you want to play more next week. If you let Denver win. You get Denver next week. If you guys win you have Buffalo next week. Personally I don't think you guys can beat Buffalo at the moment. You guys take the easy road and tank today against Denver and then whomp their ass next week. In the meantime we have to put up with Taco's shit all offseason.:cuss::banghead::cuss::banghead:

4th and Long
01-02-2005, 11:48 AM
In the meantime we have to put up with Taco's shit all offseason.:cuss::banghead::cuss::banghead:
Eh, it's not that bad. Taco's shit doesn't stick.

Just ask him. :rolleyes:

Mile High Mania
01-02-2005, 11:49 AM
CS, I guess it comes down to who you want to play more next week. If you let Denver win. You get Denver next week. If you guys win you have Buffalo next week. Personally I don't think you guys can beat Buffalo at the moment. You guys take the easy road and tank today against Denver and then whomp their ass next week. In the meantime we have to put up with Taco's shit all offseason.:cuss::banghead::cuss::banghead:

I think there are lots of folks 'over-hyping' the Bills at the moment...

alanm
01-02-2005, 11:52 AM
I think there are lots of folks 'over-hyping' the Bills at the moment...You go 9-2 or possibly 10-2 after a 0-4 start it tends to make people sit up and take notice. :thumb:

chiefs4me
01-02-2005, 11:59 AM
Wow, nice cheap shot. Be glad the board filters out the C Word or I'd fill this responce with it, just for you, snookums.

Just like a guy,,you think you are allowed to throw cheap shots but when someone else does,,:deevee: And yea I know all about your itchy neg rep finger. You don't let me forget it.:harumph:

chiefs4me
01-02-2005, 12:02 PM
I'll pay ya $50 to go stand in front of her and wait for her to say it again. :)

She made my shit list, that's for sure.

made your list,,I thought I had been on it from day one.:hmmm:

chiefs4me
01-02-2005, 12:04 PM

Well we are different people,,and I will never sit back and take crap from faceless people on a message board. He wants to give crap then he is gonna get it back.:thumb:

4th and Long
01-02-2005, 12:13 PM
made your list,,I thought I had been on it from day one.:hmmm:
That's an incorrect assumption on your part or your little rep boxes would be red by now.
I will never sit back and take crap from faceless people on a message board.
Word to the wise. Neither will I.

Mile High Mania
01-02-2005, 12:24 PM
You go 9-2 or possibly 10-2 after a 0-4 start it tends to make people sit up and take notice. :thumb:

I agree... similar to Carolina going 1-7 with all those injuries and now they're playing pretty good. I've been more impressed with the Panthers, not saying the Bills are crap. They've had a nice 2 months.

RedNFeisty
01-02-2005, 01:00 PM
Well we are different people,,and I will never sit back and take crap from faceless people on a message board. He wants to give crap then he is gonna get it back.:thumb:

I didn't see you take anything worth dishing that crap out. I saw joking, but nothing harsh.

Bowser
01-02-2005, 01:01 PM
I didn't see you take anything worth dishing that crap out. I saw joking, but nothing harsh.

Red, your avatar chick looks cold. Or is she just nervous around so many new people?

RedNFeisty
01-02-2005, 01:03 PM
Red, your avatar chick looks cold. Or is she just nervous around so many new people?

I think she is just constantly excited!!

Bowser
01-02-2005, 01:04 PM
I think she is just constantly excited!!

Outstanding!

Ozarks-Chiefs-Fan
01-02-2005, 01:35 PM

they actually do teach us how to spell down here.
i copied his thread title with the chef in it. just that that was lame.

chiefs4me
01-02-2005, 01:59 PM

Well maybe you are right about this thread,,but I have been taking crap from him from day one. :) Maybe it's the chiefs having a crappy season, or maybe it's the rain, or maybe it's because this is the last day for the chiefs, or maybe because there is no hockey, or maybe it's because I am a bi**h. Who knows? He claims to be a big boy,,so I am sure he can take it. Regardless,, if he needs to hear how sorry I am ,, so be it.

I am sorry 4th

4th and Long
01-02-2005, 02:07 PM
Well maybe you are right about this thread,,but I have been taking crap from him from day one. :) Maybe it's the chiefs having a crappy season, or maybe it's the rain, or maybe it's because this is the last day for the chiefs, or maybe because there is no hockey, or maybe it's because I am a bi**h. Who knows? He claims to be a big boy,,so I am sure he can take it. Regardless,, if he needs to hear how sorry I am ,, so be it.

I am sorry 4th
I don't need your hollow, meaningless, insincere apology. And if you think I was on your ass from day one, sister, you aint seen nothin yet. :)

chiefs4me
01-02-2005, 03:19 PM
I don't need your hollow, meaningless, insincere apology. And if you think I was on your ass from day one, sister, you aint seen nothin yet. :)

STOP, your getting me excited,,;)

4th and Long
01-02-2005, 05:25 PM
STOP, your getting me excited,,;)
:eek:

:spock:

:hmmm:

Then your husband needs to send me a thank you note.

chiefs4me
01-02-2005, 05:30 PM
:eek:

:spock:

:hmmm:

Then your husband needs to send me a thank you note.

I didn't say anything about my husband ROFL

4th and Long
01-02-2005, 05:34 PM
I didn't say anything about my husband ROFL
In that case, are you implying that you're making a cyber pass at me?

Now before you answer, let me point out that I have a very expensive king size cyber bed, a vase full of cyber roses, a cyber bubble bath is drawn, complete with cyber candle light, and I'm strikingly cyber handsome.

Now what were you saying? :D

chiefs4me
01-02-2005, 06:12 PM
In that case, are you implying that you're making a cyber pass at me?

Now before you answer, let me point out that I have a very expensive king size cyber bed, a vase full of cyber roses, a cyber bubble bath is drawn, complete with cyber candle light, and I'm strikingly cyber handsome.

Now what were you saying? :D

OMG,,ROFL I am laughing so hard I can't say anything. Ah what color are the cyber roses?

4th and Long
01-02-2005, 07:14 PM
OMG,,ROFL I am laughing so hard I can't say anything. Ah what color are the cyber roses?
Why ... cyber red of course. :D

chiefs4me
01-02-2005, 07:23 PM
Why ... cyber red of course. :D

dam,,I could of bet you would of said chiefs red ;)

4th and Long
01-02-2005, 07:24 PM
dam,,I could of bet you would of said chiefs red ;)
Naw, thats reserved for your cyber Chiefs jersey I have waiting for you. ;)

chiefs4me
01-02-2005, 07:25 PM

always smiling,

Dan

yea well IMO those dam colts laid down for the enemey today. :cuss:
So I really don't care if the colts go any where now.:harumph:

chiefs4me
01-02-2005, 07:27 PM
Naw, thats reserved for your cyber Chiefs jersey I have waiting for you. ;)

oh my,,you lay it on thick don't you. ;)

4th and Long
01-02-2005, 07:29 PM
oh my,,you lay it on thick don't you. ;)
Oh yeah, I'm all about the cyber stuff.

Did I mention I'm cyber rich and have $100,000,000 cyber dollars too?

chiefs4me
01-02-2005, 07:34 PM
Oh yeah, I'm all about the cyber stuff.

Did I mention I'm cyber rich and have $100,000,000 cyber dollars too?

then why aren't we on cyber vacation somewhere hot,,:thumb:

4th and Long
01-02-2005, 07:37 PM
then why aren't we on cyber vacation somewhere hot,,:thumb:
Because when I asked you if you were cyber hitting on me, your reply was, "OMG,, ROFL I am laughing so hard I can't say anything."

Not exactly the best way to start a cyber relationship.

TRY AGAIN!

PS - Thanks for nothing Indy

chiefs4me
01-02-2005, 07:42 PM
oh :hmmm:

4th and Long
01-02-2005, 07:47 PM
oh :hmmm:
oh? that all I get? oh!!!!?

I'm crushed!

:harumph:

chiefs4me