PDA

View Full Version : FFL Draft revisited

DenverChief
01-02-2005, 01:33 PM
So because the search function is down I'm not going page by page to find my original threads but I started a couple of "grade my draft" threads both of which got "C" or "D" grades. Well now that we are at the Championship games in most FFL leagues or just after in others I thought I would share how well my teams did and give some expert knowledge to all you rookie FFL players who graded me so low

Team Oinkerz (13-1) KcChiefsChat.com Champions
(Only loss was to Laz's Lefties when Priest went nuts against ATL)

Drafted starters
QB- Brooks
WR - Harrison
WR - Ward
WR- A. Johnson
RB - Mcallister
RB - Westbrook
TE - Gates
WR/RB - Toomer
K - Elam
D - NE

Championship Game starters
QB - Brooks
WR - Harrison
WR - Muhammed
WR - Clayton
RB - Mcallister
RB - Westbrook
TE - Gates
WR/RB - A. Johnson
K - Longwell
D - NE

Team Oinkers (11-4) 1st place overall - Championship game today -
Genious Chiefs Planet League

Drafted starters
QB - Brady
WR- Jackson
WR - Bruce
RB - James
RB - Dillon
TE - Becht
K - Hall
D- Pitt

Championship Starters

QB - Brady
WR - Jackson
WR- Lelie
RB - Alexander (Edge on Bench)
RB - Dillon
TE - Wiggins
K- Kaeding
D - Buffalo

KCJake
01-02-2005, 02:06 PM
Great topic. I wish the search function was working. When I posted my FF draft most people said, "are you kidding me"? "That's the worst team i've ever seen." I can't blame you guys though. I was thinking the same things. Today im playing for the championship. Although, it's not looking good. I need Trent Green and Larry Johnson to have huge games today.

IA_Chiefs_fan
01-02-2005, 05:56 PM
With the poor game by Trent today, I got blown out in my championship game. :sulk:

morphius
01-02-2005, 06:00 PM
With the poor game by Trent today, I got blown out in my championship game. :sulk:
I can't believe anyone is playing a championship game this week, with all the people getting rested, its got to be pretty awful.

patteeu
01-02-2005, 07:18 PM
I can't believe anyone is playing a championship game this week, with all the people getting rested, its got to be pretty awful.

Only FF noobs play championships in week 17. I guess that explains why DenverChief and KCJake's sucky teams did so well. ;)

IA_Chiefs_fan
01-02-2005, 07:28 PM
In my league the championship game is in two halves; week 16 & 17.

POPpystar
01-02-2005, 07:35 PM
We had our championship game today.

ROFL ROFL I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL ROFL

and yes..... I was low in the standings, but beat higher ranks for the last three weeks.

Mile High Mania
01-02-2005, 07:48 PM
I don't think I'd play in a league that had a super bowl in week 17. I had two teams this year... 17 weeks after the draft, I'd give one a C and the other a B+.

Thanks to trades and free agency, my team that received a C actually won the title. My team that scored a B+ came in 4th, thanks to Brady and his 4 INTs on Monday Night a few weeks back.

DenverChief
01-03-2005, 12:31 AM
4 years running now team Oinkers are the champs of their league. "Genious Chiefsplanet league" champs this year ...Team Oinkerz in it's first year wins a championship...I am proud of these teams and look forward to continued ownership success :thumb: