PDA

View Full Version : Are you glad this season is almost over ?

mississippichiefan
01-02-2005, 01:52 PM
It has been a real tough season for us all but I am kind of sad to see it over . No Chiefs football for eight months is tough. It is time to look forward to the draft and free agency now . I am going to get into the playoffs now , how about you ? Next year we will be getting ready for our Super Bowl run . Go Chiefs !!

Sure-Oz
01-02-2005, 01:53 PM
I am ready for next year but it is a long way away. I have the Royals to look forward after the NFL season is over this year, yeah!!!
Football>*

Rain Man
01-02-2005, 01:55 PM
This season ended too season. If it was six games longer, I think we'd get into the playoffs.

(Who was the old coach that used to say, "I've never lost a game. We've just run out of time before I could get ahead on the scoreboard."?)

the Talking Can
01-02-2005, 02:00 PM
I'm already pumped for next year (seriously)...I'm ready for the team to start making moves for nest year, the sooner the better.

Of course, I have KU to keep me occupied for awhile....

NaptownChief
01-02-2005, 02:02 PM
Almost over? I seriously thought our season was over after week 3...

jAZ
01-02-2005, 02:02 PM
I'm glad we are that much closer to next season.

dirk digler
01-02-2005, 02:31 PM
No. I can't wait till next season. I wish the NFL season lasted all year. I hate baseball, the NBA sucks, and right now there is no hockey so the only thing to look forward to is the NCAA tournament.

Skip Towne
01-02-2005, 02:35 PM
I think next season should start next week.

Ultra Peanut
01-02-2005, 02:47 PM
I think next season should start next week.It does... for the good teams.

Skip Towne
01-02-2005, 02:51 PM
It does... for the good teams.
You might want to take a look at the NFC and rephrase that.

Ultra Peanut
01-02-2005, 03:03 PM
You might want to take a look at the NFC and rephrase that.Salient point.

Okay, take two:

I think next season should start next week.It does... for those fortunate enough to make the playoffs.

alanm
01-02-2005, 03:07 PM
My New Years resoulution is to personally neg rep anyone who mentions the words Superbowl or Playoffs before we officially get there!!!!:cuss::cuss::cuss:

cdcox
01-02-2005, 03:11 PM
The offseason is never a good thing. I'd want the Chiefs season to go on even if there were no hope for the playoffs. Personally, I'm looking forward to watching the playoffs even without the Chiefs being there.

QuikSsurfer
01-02-2005, 04:28 PM
It has been a real tough season for us all but I am kind of sad to see it over . No Chiefs football for eight months is tough. It is time to look forward to the draft and free agency now . I am going to get into the playoffs now , how about you ? Next year we will be getting ready for our Super Bowl run . Go Chiefs !!

Just curious.. where in MS do you live? Thought i was the only chiefs fan here from MS.. guess not... chiefs fans are spreading like STDs
And believe me. i know stds... i go to Ole Miss.

Nzoner
01-02-2005, 04:55 PM
No. I can't wait till next season. I wish the NFL season lasted all year. I hate baseball, the NBA sucks, and right now there is no hockey so the only thing to look forward to is the NCAA tournament.

And too soon my house will be filled with the roar of Nascar engines....oh joy.

chiefs4me
01-02-2005, 05:14 PM
Hell no I am not glad it is almost over,,there is no Hockey this year,,:( college basketball playoffs and Nascar are all I have to look forward to.