PDA

View Full Version : "Rent Increase Letter" Anybody got one I can use.

theultimatekcchiefsfan
01-02-2005, 09:01 PM
I need to write one up for a friend who isnt very imaginitive. I thought maybe someone out there has one the use they can post or email me.

He is a landlord and is raising the rent. I looked for a standard form on the net, but they all want $$$ for the forms.

Post here or Emailme waterfitz@email.com if you like.

Thanks ALOT.

Alec R
01-02-2005, 09:01 PM
Rent for your trailer going up to 150 bucks a month due next month.

Alec R
01-02-2005, 09:02 PM
Seriously though, try this:
http://www.cham.org/docs/rentlet.pdf

Nzoner
01-02-2005, 09:04 PM
Find a copy of Carl's letter about season tickets going up the last two seasons that should give him a good model to go by.

Bwana
01-02-2005, 09:08 PM
Dear Larry:

As you know, we live in trying times, times where we see rising gas prices, rising heat bill blah blah blah. On that note your rent just went up effective immediately from $250, to $1500 a month. Pay up, or pack you chit and get the fug out.

Best Wishes, your loving landlord

Iowanian
01-02-2005, 09:10 PM
It doesn't take much of a letter........alec's letter would suffice.......your friend needs to also keep in mind if the tenets have existing contracts. I don't think he can legally change the rent in the middle of a signed yearly lease agreement.

Phobia
01-02-2005, 09:11 PM
Dear David.

If you can afford all that goofy hardware all over your body, I know you can afford to pay a little more for the trailer. Effective Jan 1, your rent goes up from one blowjob per week to 3 blowjobs and a salad toss.

Saulbadguy
01-02-2005, 09:14 PM
"Dear Tenant,

We are raising your rent due to conditions that do not actually exist. We say we will use this money on renovations, but really we will just pocket it. We understand that our rent is already high, but we simply do not care. Thank you, and good day."

gblowfish
01-02-2005, 09:17 PM
Find a copy of Carl's letter about season tickets going up the last two seasons that should give him a good model to go by.My thought exactly. Make sure to tell him he's the best renter in the NFL. ROFL

Bwana
01-02-2005, 09:20 PM
Dear David.

If you can afford all that goofy hardware all over your body, I know you can afford to pay a little more for the trailer. Effective Jan 1, your rent goes up from one blowjob per week to 3 blowjobs and a salad toss.

Ouch ROFL

Iowanian
01-02-2005, 09:21 PM
He could always just send them a video clip from Kingpin, where Ole Roy Munson has to pay the rent...