PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL Apology to ChiefsPlanet

Pages : [1] 2

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 12:51 AM
Monday is the last day of my Christmas break, so I figured I take the opportunity to apologize to those who have apparently been offended by my silliness and amusement over the past couple of weeks. I'm a child at heart, and this place allows me to be childish. It is an outlet, because I can't be childish elsewhere in my life.

I seek your forgiveness, if you were offended. Honestly.

Apparently my antics have annoyed, perturbed, angered, and otherwise gotten under the skin of some of you. The "fake drunk" thread (that wasn't fake), the Bar Room brawl thread, and the PssvAgrssDck username were feeble attempts to inflict amusement and life into the board that had become dead, dead, dead after this disasterous season.

ChiefsPlanet has become my source of amusement, entertainment, and levity during some stressful times. If you feel I've exceeded what was reasonable, I do apologize. I've made the mistake of assuming many of you have come to understand my sense of humor and entertainment, but I now suspect many of you don't.

I'll try, try, to return to my former less visible, and less confrontational, incarnation as SDChiefsfan.

(Mods you may "kill" the other usernames, if you wish. If I've earned a temporary ban, I'll understand)

Sincerely, Rob

Hammock Parties
Lick my balls.

Rain Man
Are you drunk?

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 12:52 AM
Lick my balls.

No. :p

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 12:53 AM
Are you drunk?

Not tonight.

I swear. Scout's honor. :thumb:

morphius
01-03-2005, 12:55 AM
Who are you?

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 12:59 AM
Who are you?

:loser:

So I've been told.

nlm

morphius
01-03-2005, 01:07 AM
:loser:

So I've been told.

nlm
:D

Had to do it...

RealSNR
01-03-2005, 01:08 AM
I'll never forgive you. Go to hell.

Demonpenz
01-03-2005, 01:38 AM
Are you going to post the next time you go down on a dude just to try to keep this place from being so dead?

Hammock Parties
01-03-2005, 01:39 AM
I believe the appropriate response is "present them."

Fairplay
01-03-2005, 01:43 AM
That was a weak thread dude. Chill out.

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 01:47 AM
I'll never forgive you. Go to hell.

Thanks. :thumb:

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 01:47 AM
Are you going to post the next time you go down on a dude just to try to keep this place from being so dead?

THAT would be a long time from now....like in my next life? :shake:

PastorMikH
01-03-2005, 02:16 AM
Personally, I am so dissapointed in you that I may never again see you in the same light. I mean, it just seems like some guys will never learn.

:shake:

BTW, who'd you make mad?

FWIW, I think there is just a little too much sensitivity at times nowadays. Seems like when things get a little heated, instead of the good ol' days bit of both parties getting angry and holding a grudge for a while, we have to have these little hand holding, apology sessions like two kids who's moms caught them fighting in the school yard. Shoot, I remember the days when the Planet was no place for the thin-skinned. 'Tis a sad state the Planet is in.

:)

Fairplay
01-03-2005, 02:20 AM
Pastor MikeH is right. Also, think before you post something. If people don't like it well thats too bad. You will never please everyone with what you think. But if you post some strange posts a lot. You get whats coming to you.

PastorMikH
01-03-2005, 02:22 AM
Pastor mikeH is right. Also, think before you post something. If people don't like it well thats too bad. You will never please everyone with what you think. But if you post some strange posts a lot. You get whats coming to you.

HEY!!!! WHERE'S THE CAPITOL LETTER IN MY NAME!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Fairplay
01-03-2005, 02:24 AM
I corrected it sir. With my utmost respect for you.

PastorMikH
01-03-2005, 02:25 AM
I corrected it sir. With my utmost respect for you.

Oh sure, back down when someone calls you out.

I'm so dissapointed.:shake:

:):)

Fairplay
01-03-2005, 02:30 AM
Thats me. But it depends whos calling me out. For you, you are to respected on this to mess with. Im a wuss.

PastorMikH
01-03-2005, 02:31 AM
Thats me. But it depends whos calling me out. For you, you are to respected on this to mess with. Im a wuss.

ROFL ROFL

alanm
01-03-2005, 02:39 AM
I know where your coming from. If I had a job teaching America's youth and had a 3 week period off during the holidays. I'd get hammered a lot too. ROFL And you're right it has been a very shitty football season all around.:banghead::cuss::banghead::deevee:

badgirl
01-03-2005, 07:56 AM
You should be more like me, it doesn't matter who I piss off, and no one can piss me off no matter what they say, later on, usually on the same page in a different thread, me and the same person who is cracken on me could be busting on someone else. Its all in fun, don't take anything personal. I love everyone on here, and without them, I wouldn't be on the Chiefs Planet and might actually GET A LIFE!!!! :p :p :thumb:

memyselfI
01-03-2005, 08:09 AM
Where is the poll, Stu?

http://digitaltirade.com/Rants/archives/stuartSmalley.jpg

Boozer
01-03-2005, 08:32 AM
Sigh.
http://www.trephination.net/gallery/macros/attention2.jpg

Kylo Ren
01-03-2005, 08:32 AM
Monday is the last day of my Christmas break, so I figured I take the opportunity to apologize to those who have apparently been offended by my silliness and amusement over the past couple of weeks. I'm a child at heart, and this place allows me to be childish. It is an outlet, because I can't be childish elsewhere in my life.

Apparently my antics have annoyed, perturbed, angered, and otherwise gotten under the skin of some of you. The "fake drunk" thread (that wasn't fake), the Bar Room brawl thread, and the PssvAgrssDck username were feeble attempts to inflict amusement and life into the board that had become dead, dead, dead after this disasterous season.

ChiefsPlanet has become my source of amusement, entertainment, and levity during some stressful times. If you feel I've exceeded what was reasonable, I do apologize. I've made the mistake of assuming many of you have come to understand my sense of humor and entertainment, but I now suspect many of you don't.

I'll try, try, to return to my former less visible, and less confrontational, incarnation as SDChiefsfan.

(Mods you may "kill" the other usernames, if you wish. If I've earned a temporary ban, I'll understand)

Sincerely, Rob I wasn't offended because I ignored your threads. I wish more people would use this mindset on this BB. Instead of crying like a baby, just ignore the threads you don't like. It's very simple.

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 08:33 AM
BTW, who'd you make mad?

FWIW, I think there is just a little too much sensitivity at times nowadays. Seems like when things get a little heated, instead of the good ol' days bit of both parties getting angry and holding a grudge for a while, we have to have these little hand holding, apology sessions like two kids who's moms caught them fighting in the school yard. Shoot, I remember the days when the Planet was no place for the thin-skinned. 'Tis a sad state the Planet is in.

Several....apparently. I won't impugn them, by naming them.

FWIW, I agree with you completely. Alas, we live in a "new" and "more sensitive and politically correct world." I've just decided to try and fit in.

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 08:37 AM
... Its all in fun, don't take anything personal. I love everyone on here, and without them, I wouldn't be on the Chiefs Planet and might actually GET A LIFE!!!! :p :p :thumb:

I USED to think that. But between all the touchy feely "inservices" they drag us teachers to, and the genuine....irritation.....expressed by a few, I've chosen, it would appear, to become the Stuart Smalley of Chief's Planet. :shake:

:p

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 08:39 AM
Sigh.
http://www.trephination.net/gallery/macros/attention2.jpg

Nah, I'm just giving into the social pressure of apologizing to those I may have offended..... :shrug:

Call me a victim of society. A victim of my "generation."

FTR, I long for the good ole days. But I'm tryin' to live in the brave new world. :(

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 08:41 AM
I wasn't offended because I ignored your threads. I wish more people would use this mindset on this BB. Instead of crying like a baby, just ignore the threads you don't like. It's very simple.

I know, I agree. Some to the "babies" around here would surprise you, though.

Or maybe not.

badgirl
01-03-2005, 08:42 AM
People on the Planet Never make me mad but sometimes they can gross me out pretty good :Lin:

ndbbm
01-03-2005, 08:43 AM
I've been gone for 6 months, uhhhh, so, you're forgiven.

Boozer
01-03-2005, 08:43 AM
Nah, I'm just giving into the social pressure of apologizing to those I may have offended..... :shrug:

Call me a victim of society. A victim of my "generation."

FTR, I long for the good ole days. But I'm tryin' to live in the brave new world. :(

And my, oh how genuine that apology appears to be. I'm sure those you claim are offended will appreciate it.

Jenson71
01-03-2005, 08:44 AM
Hopefully, a new leaf is turned. The tension is too thick around here. People snap and an arguementive state breathes its hate throughout every thread. We all just need to take it easy, so people have an okay time here. There are mothers and fathers in far off countries standing and waiting on beaches just hoping, just praying that their dead children will float to shore, so they can see their faces once more before giving them a proper burial. We're here fighting over who the hell knows what...

chief52
01-03-2005, 08:45 AM
I wasn't offended because I ignored your threads. I wish more people would use this mindset on this BB. Instead of crying like a baby, just ignore the threads you don't like. It's very simple.

I totally agree. There are so many threads to choose from. Do not waste your time on ones that do not work for you. " It's very simple."

badgirl
01-03-2005, 08:48 AM
Hopefully, a new leaf is turned. The tension is too thick around here. People snap and an arguementive state breathes its hate throughout every thread. We all just need to take it easy, so people have an okay time here. There are mothers and fathers in far off countries standing and waiting on beaches just hoping, just praying that their dead children will float to shore, so they can see their faces once more before giving them a proper burial. We're here fighting over who the hell knows what...
well said, this is a place to have fun, then get up and go on with your real life, its an "out" for me, I enjoy comming on here, I even enjoy when people say mean stuff to me, it lets me know they care. :p

Skip Towne
01-03-2005, 08:52 AM
That's good advice. I ignore you at every opportunity.

Boozer
01-03-2005, 08:54 AM
Just out of curiosity Rob, how many "Hey everybody, let's talk about me" threads have you started in the last month? Is this just number three, or have there been more?

ChiTown
01-03-2005, 08:56 AM
Rob, I like you man, but you really need to stop with these attention grabbing threads.

THIS IS A MESSAGE BB! No need to start all these threads about "should I stay, or should I go", or "I apologize", or changing user names to make a point, or whatever.

I think you are in too deep with the ChiesfPlanet message board. If it becomes your life (and it's drama) instead of part of it, there's a problem, IMHO. Just relax, have fun, and stop being so damn dramatic all the time.

Good luck......

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 08:57 AM
And my, oh how genuine that apology appears to be. I'm sure those you claim are offended will appreciate it.

See. You can't have it both ways, dude.

You call me an attention whore, on the one hand. Then when I lament that society has turned us from Clint Eastwood into Stuart Smalley, you denigrate my apology...

PastorMike is right; there's no satisfying some. :shake:

ChiTown
01-03-2005, 08:57 AM
That's good advice. I ignore you at every opportunity.

ROFL

I bet you beat at least 50 people to that punch line.

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 08:58 AM

Thanks. ROFL

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-03-2005, 09:00 AM
Rob, please stop starting these kinds of threads and just have some fun, for your own sake. Who's cares what a few idiots on here might or might not think of you.

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 09:03 AM
Just out of curiosity Rob, how many "Hey everybody, let's talk about me" threads have you started in the last month? Is this just number three, or have there been more?

I don't know, precisely. Depends on your definition.....I like to discuss, debate, and argue. It's one of the reasons I like it here.

I'd been disappointed at how "slow" the board had become, so this was my way of tryin' to stir the pot---while on my Christmas vacation. Apparently, I'd "gone too far" according to some, despite genuinely not intending to. Sorry if that answer doesn't cut it, but it's true.

badgirl
01-03-2005, 09:05 AM
Rob, please stop starting these kinds of threads and just have some fun, for your own sake. Who's cares what a few idiots on here might or might not think of you.
Apology threads always get peoples ass rode, I promise I will never apologize for anything I do or say :p

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 09:06 AM

This is the last. I guess there's just no pleasing some folks. And, for better or worse, I'm a people pleasing type who's probaby had way too much fuggin' "sensitivity" training.

It's that damn liberal, touchy-feely, compassion bullshit that's in our schools, you know. :)

Boozer
See. You can't have it both ways, dude.

You call me an attention whore, on the one hand. Then when I lament that society has turned us from Clint Eastwood into Stuart Smalley, you denigrate my apology...

PastorMike is right; there's no satisfying some. :shake:

ROFL. You're the one wanting it both ways (no gay jokes, please). You want all the attention that comes from making an apology, but if anyone busts on you, you have to retreat into "well, I'm a product of society" excuse mode.

And for the record, I'm not offended by your "silliness and amusement." You've only ever made one post that's offended me, and it wasn't even directed to me. I'll not dredge up that dreck by referring to it further, because I assume you've already apologized (sincerely, not this attention-grabbing BS) via PM to the two targeted parties. And if you haven't already, then that's your problem.

ChiTown
Apology threads always get peoples ass rode, I promise I will never apologize for anything I do or say :p

No. That's not it at all. Apologize in the thread where you act like an a-hole, but don't take out advertising dollars to make your point.......

Iowanian
01-03-2005, 09:07 AM

Welcome back cotter..........a few more posters like you coming back, might help drown out the flood of Jr High AOL crap that has festered.

I wish this boards baows would drop again...soon.

badgirl
01-03-2005, 09:08 AM
No. That's not it at all. Apologize in the thread where you act like an a-hole, but don't take out advertising dollars to make your point.......
I meant start a thread about it.... :rolleyes:

Lzen
WTF is going on here? :p

Eleazar
who cares.

badgirl
01-03-2005, 09:09 AM
Boy, Whatta bout those Chiefs.... :)

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 09:10 AM
ROFL. You're the one wanting it both ways (no gay jokes, please). You want all the attention that comes from making an apology, but if anyone busts on you, you have to retreat into "well, I'm a product of society" excuse mode.

And for the record, I'm not offended by your "silliness and amusement." You've only ever made one post that's offended me, and it wasn't even directed to me. I'll not dredge up that dreck by referring to it further, because I assume you've already apologized (sincerely, not this attention-grabbing BS) via PM to the two targeted parties. And if you haven't already, then that's your problem.

Call it the "teacher" in me. :shrug:

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 09:11 AM
who cares.

I do; but you are right, I shouldn't.

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 09:11 AM
Boy, Whatta bout those Chiefs.... :)

They fuggin' sucked. Way to bring us down. :cuss:

badgirl
01-03-2005, 09:14 AM
They fuggin' sucked. Way to bring us down. :cuss:

I was changing the subject... :banghead:

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 09:16 AM
I was changing the subject... :banghead:

I know. Just flippin' you crap....

Studs at LDE, MLB, LCB, and WR will bring the Lombardi home in January of 2006.

How's that?

badgirl
01-03-2005, 09:19 AM
I know. Just flippin' you crap....

Studs at LDE, MLB, LCB, and WR will bring the Lombardi home in January of 2006.

How's that?
well, the Titans maby, if we can get rid of that damn McNair, I hate him. :cuss:

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-03-2005, 09:21 AM
Hey Rob...as long as you're around, at least there is no question who the planet drama queen is.

:thumb:

memyselfI
01-03-2005, 09:22 AM

Not only that, the disingenuousness of the apology. He acts like an asshole then apologizes then blames feminization/PCness/Metrosexual attitudes of the culture for the necessity to apologize...

not to mention his 'role playing' game of creating identities to support his position or insult others while trying to save face. I think he's psycho.

badgirl
01-03-2005, 09:22 AM
Hey Rob...as long as you're around, at least there is no question who the planet drama queen is.

ROFL

morphius
01-03-2005, 09:26 AM
People on the Planet Never make me mad but sometimes they can gross me out pretty good :Lin:
I told them they were not supposed to share that picture! Damn them!

4th and Long
01-03-2005, 09:27 AM
I told them they were not supposed to share that picture! Damn them!
Whoopsie.

I must have missed that post.

My bad.

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 09:28 AM
... I think he's psycho.

I'll accept the Stuart Smalley designation.

YOU are the resident psycho though. Hands down. :)

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 09:30 AM

You shared Stuart.

This is my picture of you, Duhnise....

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-03-2005, 09:31 AM

I don't know dude.......you're putting up quite a challenge.

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 09:32 AM

I still think it's Frankie, but we'll agree to disagree... :)

4th and Long
01-03-2005, 09:33 AM
Does the phrase, "Take The High Road" mean anything to anyone here?

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 09:33 AM

Sorry, I don't toke.

Boozer
01-03-2005, 09:34 AM

The road less taken?

memyselfI
01-03-2005, 09:35 AM
I don't know dude.......you're putting up quite a challenge.

Isn't he?

One minute:

http://www.theironorchid.com/images/films/film_stuartsavesfamily.jpg

and the next:

http://www.amherst.edu/~mrgads/pix/shining.jpg

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 09:39 AM
Isn't he?

One minute:

and the next...

I reserve Jack's role for going after the Kathy Bates types.

Pennywise
01-03-2005, 09:39 AM
An apology just isn't an apology unless its 'OFFICIAL'.

:deevee:

Skip Towne
01-03-2005, 09:40 AM
Isn't he?

One minute:

http://www.theironorchid.com/images/films/film_stuartsavesfamily.jpg

and the next:

http://www.amherst.edu/~mrgads/pix/shining.jpg
He calls it passive-aggressive, I call it manic-depressive.

memyselfI
01-03-2005, 09:45 AM
I reserve Jack's role for going after the Kathy Bates types.

Dude, at the rate you are going I suspect many people see her in you...

and wonder what happens when she turns on your other 'role playing' identities.

http://www.haikosfilmlexikon.de/horror/mn/misery.JPG

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 09:47 AM

Vacation is over; beginning tomorrow, there will be less time on my hands to immitate you. :)

Pennywise
01-03-2005, 09:48 AM

So you think Kathy Bates could give Anton 'wood' ?

memyselfI
01-03-2005, 09:49 AM
Vacation is over; beginning tomorrow, there will be less time on my hands to immitate you. :)

uh-huh, you are on your own on this one. Keep diggin. http://mock-trial.uchicago.edu/archives/ellis/shovel.jpg

Iowanian
01-03-2005, 09:52 AM
These type of threads shouldn't be necessary every other week.......but Dense calling anyone psycho is like Carl Peterson calling another GM "Average".

badgirl
01-03-2005, 09:54 AM
I think anytime anyone sees an apology thread, just don't even read it, just ignore it. Its all these posts that keep them going. I will never post on an apology thread again. This is my last one. :harumph:

memyselfI
01-03-2005, 09:54 AM
These type of threads shouldn't be necessary every other week.......but Dense calling anyone psycho is like Carl Peterson calling another GM "Average".

You know, if having an opinion that RW/NJs like yourself find to be crazy is psycho, I plead guilty.

But this guy's mental (in)stability goes WAY BEYOND simply having a differing opinion.

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 09:55 AM
I think anytime anyone sees an apology thread, just don't even read it, just ignore it. Its all these posts that keep them going. I will never post on an apology thread again. This is my last one. :harumph:

Just like Duhnise's threads.... :hmmm:

memyselfI
01-03-2005, 09:56 AM

uh-huh.

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 09:57 AM
...But this guy's mental (in)stability goes WAY BEYOND simply having a differing opinion.

Fascinating you can diagnose that from the internet. You really should change careers. :hmmm:

Oh, I forgot....you don't have one. :)

badgirl
01-03-2005, 09:57 AM

exactly :thumb: oops I did it again. :rolleyes:

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 09:58 AM
exactly :thumb: oops I did it again. :rolleyes:

Send those lyrics to Brittany Spears....I sense a song in there. :)

memyselfI
01-03-2005, 10:01 AM
Fascinating you can diagnose that from the internet. You really should change careers. :hmmm:

Oh, I forgot....you don't have one. :)

Oh, yes I do but unlike you and yours, I'm not around numbers of children and really should not be. You had the audacity to question Pam's temperment and her intellect for her profession and yet here you are... :hmmm:

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 10:05 AM
Oh, yes I do but unlike you and yours, I'm not around numbers of children and really should not be. You had the audacity to question Pam's temperment and her intellect for her profession and yet here you are... :hmmm:

Compartmentalizing? Your hero Slick Willie was great at it, remember? :)

As for Pam, I wish the search function were available for you to prove your allegations.....I don't remember ever seriously making those charges against Pam. Of course, you remember things the way you want to remember them--that you've proven again, and again....."Ms. I'll-never-post-at-CP" :)

Earthling
01-03-2005, 10:06 AM
Theres no better way to say 'I'm sorry' than a cold 6 pack. Send me one and I'll be willin' to forgive all.... :thumb:

Iowanian
01-03-2005, 10:07 AM
You know, if having an opinion that RW/NJs like yourself find to be crazy is psycho, I plead guilty.

But this guy's mental (in)stability goes WAY BEYOND simply having a differing opinion.

If thinking you're an ignorant Rut, who is about 2 posts away from a "my son was but humped by a republican Nun" is wrong.........I don't wanna be right.

Capt South Dakota either needs to up the medication, or hump a fist full of knuckles...or something. maybe you can recomend a psychologist Dense?

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 10:12 AM
If thinking you're an ignorant Rut, who is about 2 posts away from a "my son was but humped by a republican Nun" is wrong.........I don't wanna be right.

Capt South Dakota either needs to up the medication, or hump a fist full of knuckles...or something. maybe you can recomend a psychologist Dense?

I'll check on the meds with Hel'n at our appointment this afternoon. If not, I'll ask Pam when she and the fam are over for dinner next weekend. Wanna join us, Iowanian? :hmmm:

memyselfI
Compartmentalizing? Your hero Slick Willie was great at it, remember? :)

As for Pam, I wish the search function were available for you to prove your allegations.....I don't remember ever seriously making those charges against Pam. Of course, you remember things the way you want to remember them--that you've proven again, and again....."Ms. I'll-never-post-at-CP" :)

I'll probably never be a regular (which is what I said) is quite different than I'll never post (which is what has been rewritten)...

and I ended up a regular here, sue me. If you have to dredge up something from three years ago in an attempt to divert from your current inconsistency and insanity then more power to ya...

you are obviously in deeper than I thought. :thumb:

Mr. Kotter
Theres no better way to say 'I'm sorry' than a cold 6 pack. Send me one and I'll be willin' to forgive all.... :thumb:

Diet Coke, or Pespsi?

badgirl
01-03-2005, 10:15 AM
I'll probably never be a regular (which is what I said) is quite different than I'll never post (which is what has been rewritten)...

and I ended up a regular here, sue me. If you have to dredge up something from three years ago in an attempt to divert from your insanity then more power to ya...

you are obviously in deeper than I thought. :thumb:
I never thought I'd be a regular either, I figured everyone would say who the hell's badgirl? but hey here I am almost 900 posts later. :thumb:

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 10:17 AM
I never thought I'd be a regular either, I figured everyone would say who the hell's badgirl? but hey here I am almost 900 posts later. :thumb:

It's like heroin, isn't it?

:drool:

badgirl
01-03-2005, 10:19 AM
It's like heroin, isn't it?

:drool:
yea, it will suck the life right out of ya if you're not careful...This is where I am all my spare time. I used to read a lot of books, but now, well you know the rest of the story. :p :p

Iowanian
01-03-2005, 10:20 AM
No thanks SD...I have to uh....Change the Blinker Fluid in the Hudson.

badgirl
01-03-2005, 10:22 AM
No thanks SD...I have to uh....Change the Blinker Fluid in the Hudson.
Take a drive Iowanian, me, stumppy, skip,so far will be over at TommyKats today, come on over and have some fun. :p

Iowanian
01-03-2005, 10:23 AM
for some reason, that reminds me of the Old School scene when he comes home to a "party" his wife was throwing while he was outta town

I'm not really into Internet Orgies.

you kids have fun, and keep Skips Nitro pills close.

badgirl
01-03-2005, 10:25 AM
I'm not really into Internet Orgies.

you kids have fun, and keep Skips Nitro pills close.
ROFL no orgies, just clean fun...I want to put some faces to names, we are just going to relax and jabber :thumb:

Taco John
01-03-2005, 10:25 AM
Hmmmm... I see Stuart is needing another pick me up...

http://franken.8k.com/stuart5.gif

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 10:27 AM
Hmmmm... I see Stuart is needing another pick me up...

Says the man who averages between 2 and 3 thread starters a day....on an "enemy" discussion board.

Taco John
01-03-2005, 10:32 AM
Says the man who averages between 2 and 3 thread starters a day....on an "enemy" discussion board.

You don't see me crying for acceptance here. I don't know what starting threads has to do with what a pussy you've become over the last year. This thread is hilarious. You apologize, and blame society for that apology. I used to laugh at the idea that you were a democrat. Now I can see that you actually ARE a democrat.

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 10:34 AM
... I used to laugh at the idea that you were a democrat. Now I can see that you actually ARE a democrat.

Glad to see we accomplished something, dickhead.

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 10:54 AM
You don't see me crying for acceptance here. I don't know what starting threads has to do with what a pussy you've become over the last year. This thread is hilarious. You apologize, and blame society for that apology. I used to laugh at the idea that you were a democrat. Now I can see that you actually ARE a democrat.

FWIW, you calling me a pussy, is like Clinton calling GW "unethical."

PastorMikH
01-03-2005, 11:11 AM

900 posts? You don't have 900 posts, you only have 876. It appears you need to start an OFFICIAL apology thread to set this error straight. Then see if SD will help tutor you with your math.

badgirl
01-03-2005, 11:14 AM
900 posts? You don't have 900 posts, you only have 876. It appears you need to start an OFFICIAL apology thread to set this error straight. Then see if SD will help tutor you with your math.
I said almost 900 post, but I will apologize anyway. Sooorrrrrry everybody, I hope you can forgive me. :harumph:

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 11:15 AM
.... Then see if SD will help tutor you with your math.

I'd be happy to. :)

PastorMikH
01-03-2005, 11:23 AM
I said almost 900 post, but I will apologize anyway. Sooorrrrrry everybody, I hope you can forgive me. :harumph:

I'll think about it.

badgirl
01-03-2005, 11:26 AM
I'll think about it.

o:-) well, what if I say "please"? I did apologize even if it wasn't OFFICIAL, :)

Frazod
01-03-2005, 11:28 AM
You can shove your f#cking apology. Like anyone here is stupid enough to buy into it anyway - it's just the latest HEY LOOK AT ME thread.

I am completely, utterly and forever sick of you, your multiple logins, your mindless blather, your childish antics, and your endless, pathetic cries for attention. I don't like you on the BB, I didnt like you in person, and basically, YOU SUCK.

If it were up to me, I would ban you, all your dumb ass Sybil personalities and your IP address, and run over your computer with a tank.

You are the poster child for the Planet's decline.

And you are also on my ignore list.

Goodbye and drop dead.

the Talking Can
01-03-2005, 11:31 AM
You can shove your f#cking apology. Like anyone here is stupid enough to buy into it anyway - it's just the latest HEY LOOK AT ME thread.

I am completely, utterly and forever sick of you, your multiple logins, your mindless blather, your childish antics, and your endless, pathetic cries for attention. I don't like you on the BB, I didnt like you in person, and basically, YOU SUCK.

If it were up to me, I would ban you, all your dumb ass Sybil personalities and your IP address, and run over your computer with a tank.

Goodbye and drop dead.

rep for calling out all drama queens....

Frazod
01-03-2005, 11:33 AM
i HOPE YOUR NOT TALKING TO ME......I WAS JOKIN WITH PASTORMIKH :deevee:

No, I was not.

badgirl
01-03-2005, 11:34 AM
No, I was not.
WHEW!!! Thank God, :thumb:

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 11:35 AM

Goodbye and drop dead.

Love you too, Tim-the-dickhead, aka Qausimodo :)

memyselfI
01-03-2005, 11:38 AM

Goodbye and drop dead.

hello, hello. I don't think I'm on your ignore list...

guess I'm not the board anti-Christ. ROFL

Fraz, you have such a subtle way with words. :thumb:

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 11:42 AM
rep for calling out all drama queens....

Talking Can.....apparently, knows even less about human nature than he does politics.

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-03-2005, 11:48 AM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Now THAT'S funny!

ChiTown
01-03-2005, 11:49 AM

Goodbye and drop dead.

LMFAO.

Now that, ladies and gents, is a rant ROFL

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-03-2005, 11:50 AM
Love you too, Tim-the-dickhead, aka Qausimodo :)
AND ANOTHER THING...DROP THE FUGGIN ROTATING SMILIE AFTER EVERY FUGGIN' POST!!!! WE KNOW YOU'RE NOT JOKING!!!!!

:cuss:

:) :) :)

Iowanian
01-03-2005, 11:50 AM
Maybe it would be a good time to take a little siesta from the planet for a while.....relax, clear your mind, let things settle and come back refreshed with wounds closed.

Dense.....I'd like to see what Fraz really had to write about your "contribution" if this pissed him off.

Bob Dole
01-03-2005, 11:51 AM
The love in here is positively breathtaking.

Dipshits.

Iowanian
01-03-2005, 12:00 PM
If the search function were in operation, I think I'd dig back to the first year or so and dig up some threads that show what the Planet USED to be.

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 12:02 PM
AND ANOTHER THING...DROP THE FUGGIN ROTATING SMILIE AFTER EVERY FUGGIN' POST!!!! WE KNOW YOU'RE NOT JOKING!!!!!

:) :) :)

Sure I am, Todd. :)

Bob Dole
01-03-2005, 12:04 PM
If the search function were in operation, I think I'd dig back to the first year or so and dig up some threads that show what the Planet USED to be.

Stop whining.

memyselfI
01-03-2005, 12:12 PM
Maybe it would be a good time to take a little siesta from the planet for a while.....relax, clear your mind, let things settle and come back refreshed with wounds closed.

Dense.....I'd like to see what Fraz really had to write about your "contribution" if this pissed him off.

Oh, Fraz has shown me little love in the past years but how I cherish the times he did...http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/liebe/love-smiley-008.gif

Iowanian
01-03-2005, 12:17 PM
Stop whining.

why don't you go mow your yard and relive the musical fragrance of a big ear'd texas Billionaire.........

badgirl
01-03-2005, 12:19 PM
This thread sucks...I say move on, no rubbernecking, move along now people there's nothing to see here. :rolleyes:

bricks
01-03-2005, 12:20 PM

Sincerely, Rob

Too be honest Rob I haven't noticed those threads, I started off at Chiefsplanet posting attention mongering threads, I sort of have the same mentality as you, acting silly and trying to be amusing. Therefore, I can relate. Seeking forgiveness, and apology is somewhat a good way to go. However, some planet members just simply can't understand that. It's like once you post a bad thread or reply it'll be used against you. I tell you from what I've learned. Some people just take great pleasure in salvaging your threads, posts, replies regardless of what it is. So in other words, once you dig a hole, that hole will stay, according to some members of the planet. EVEN IF YOU APOLOGIZE! I'm telling you from my experience. So my advice is, stop the attention mongering threads as much as possible, discuss football only. Sometimes it is tough, because of the type of personalities we have. If you feel down and out, best thing is to stay away from the planet for a while. If people are still bothering you, and you don't feel right about it? Then my advice is, don't rebel, keep an eye on those particular members, and just add them to your ignore list. Best thing to do. You seem ok, you came out and revealed yourself in a very honest way. And I respect that. I wish you the best of luck Rob :thumb:

Bob Dole
01-03-2005, 12:25 PM
why don't you go mow your yard and relive the musical fragrance of a big ear'd texas Billionaire.........

Ross isn't in town and the grass has stopped growing (finally).

Bob Dole
01-03-2005, 12:26 PM
Oh, Fraz has shown me little love in the past years but how I cherish the times he did...http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/liebe/love-smiley-008.gif

Cease to exist.

memyselfI
01-03-2005, 12:30 PM
Cease to exist.

burn him, burn him.

Bob Dole
01-03-2005, 12:33 PM
burn him, burn him.

http://www.superiornationalforest.org/july4thstorm1999/images/visuals/Winter%20burn%20pile.jpg

Hell, it was worth a shot.

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 12:36 PM
THIS explains a helluva a lot that goes on around here....

I've figured out, FRAZOD-TACO JOHN and I have proof:

Frazod = Taco John

1. Check these neg rep PMs from both:

Zell Miller the jackass... 11-12-2004 02:04 AM Taco John Eat a dick you f#cking loser. Some of us actually work.

OFFICIAL Apology to Chi... 01-03-2005 11:38 AM frazod eat a dick you f#cking loser

Coincidence? They are exactly the same.....more or less...

2. I've always thought it odd, but their politics are the same. Damn, that search feature being down.

3. Frazod's hatred of the Donks, is the perfect cover for playing a trolling little shit on CP.

4. Frazod, as a computer geek....is able to ghost his IP onto a machine elsewhere, to elude detection.....

5. The reason he's pissed at me, is I'm imposing on his gig: Passive-Aggressive Dickhead.....TJ as the troll to stir shit up; Frazod as the lunatic eccentric Quasimodo fan.....

THINK about it people..... :hmmm:

Your cover has been blown, Taco-Frazod. ROFL

ROFL

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 12:40 PM

Frazod = Taco John

Zell Miller the jackass... 11-12-2004 02:04 AM Taco John Eat a dick you f#cking loser. Some of us actually work.

OFFICIAL Apology to Chi... 01-03-2005 11:38 AM frazod eat a dick you f#cking loser

2. I've always thought it odd, but their politics are the same. Damn, that search feature being down.

3. Frazod's hatred of the Donks, is the perfect cover for playing a trolling little shit on CP.

4. Frazod, as a computer geek....is able to ghost his IP onto a machine elsewhere, to elude detection.....

5. The reason he's pissed at me, is I'm imposing on his gig: Passive-Aggressive Dickhead.....TJ as the troll to stir shit up; Frazod as the lunatic eccentric Quasimodo fan.....

ROFL

THINK about it, people!

ROFL ROFL ROFL

memyselfI
01-03-2005, 12:41 PM

Frazod = Taco John

ROFL

Ah, in your infinite lack of wisdom and your attempt to divert from your Smalley/Shining mentality....

you've overlooked one small detail. Fraz loathes the Broncos (probably more than he does you) and Taco loves them (probably more than he loves to punk you) so...

nice try but no go.

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 12:44 PM
Ah, in your infinite lack of wisdom and your attempt to divert from your Smalley/Shining mentality....

you've overlooked one small detail. Fraz loathes the Broncos (probably more than he does you) and Taco loves them (probably more than he loves to punk you) so...

nice try but no go.

Ah, ha.....you neglected to comprehend point #3, it's the perfect cover.

Hey, maybe YOU are actually KCWolfman..... :hmmm:

j/k.....Duhnise < Russ, but Frazod = Taco John

Bob Dole
01-03-2005, 12:45 PM

Nah...

Denial has more facial hair.

ndbbm
01-03-2005, 12:47 PM
What in the unholy f00k has happened since I left....Dear God.

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 12:47 PM
Nah...

Denial has more facial hair.

Good point.

However, I'm serious about Taco John and Frazod....I always thought there was something screwy with BOTH of them. It explains a lot....

As a computer geek, it would be easy for him to elude detection. :hmmm:

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 12:48 PM
Good point.

However, I'm serious about Taco John and Frazod....I always thought there was something screwy with BOTH of them. It explains a lot....

As a computer geek, it would be easy for him to elude detection. :hmmm:

Any way for YOU to check into it Bob (Scott)? :hmmm:

memyselfI
01-03-2005, 12:50 PM
Ah, ha.....you neglected to comprehend point #3, it's the perfect cover.

j/k.....Duhnise < Russ, but Frazod = Taco John

I don't think either of them are as gung ho to 'role play' as you, Sybil.

seclark
01-03-2005, 12:51 PM
What in the unholy f00k has happened since I left....Dear God.
see what happens when you forget to lock the doors when you leave?
sec

go bo
01-03-2005, 12:52 PM
He calls it passive-aggressive, I call it manic-depressive.hey! what have you got against manic-depressives, anyway?

why are you trying to demean their standing in the community?

ndbbm
01-03-2005, 12:52 PM
see what happens when you forget to lock the doors when you leave?
secI am ashamed. :shake:

seclark
01-03-2005, 12:54 PM
I am ashamed. :shake:
you should be...now clean out your frickin mail box.
sec

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 12:56 PM
I don't think either of them are as gung ho to 'role play' as you, Sybil.

THINK about it. He's just a computer geek, and can hide it....

Politics (SAME philosophy, strangely, given their "opposite" orientation, otherwise), rants, baiting, trollish behavior to provoke others.... :hmmm:

ndbbm
01-03-2005, 12:58 PM
you should be...now clean out your frickin mail box.
secI have a clean box....but im a little ashamed to admit that in a public forum.

go bo
01-03-2005, 12:59 PM

Goodbye and drop dead.

4321ROFL ROFL ROFL

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 01:01 PM
Gosh, anyone notice....they've Fraz-TJ have both buggered out?

Simultaneos posting is easy for a computer geek. However, explaining away what should now be obvious.....won't be.

It will require an interesting response from Taco John/Frazod..... :)

WilliamTheIrish
01-03-2005, 01:01 PM
Willllll tihshhhhh thred bbbeeee dullleeeted adda moddduuurators rekwest tooo?><??

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 01:02 PM
Willllll tihshhhhh thred bbbeeee dullleeeted adda moddduuurators rekwest tooo?><??

Kiss my ass, Doc.

go bo
01-03-2005, 01:04 PM

Frazod = Taco John

ROFLoh, good comeback... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

go bo
01-03-2005, 01:06 PM
THINK about it. He's just a computer geek, and can hide it....

Politics (SAME philosophy, strangely, given their "opposite" orientation, otherwise), rants, baiting, trollish behavior to provoke others.... :hmmm:self-awareness is a good thing...

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 01:06 PM
oh, good comeback... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

THINK about it John....."both" have suddenly buggered out.....and neither is responding.

Must be working hard on the story for the denial.... ROFL

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 01:07 PM
self-awareness is a good thing...

It's the politics and "rants" that get me.... :p

NewChief
01-03-2005, 01:07 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Holy cow. Where did fraz post that? I've got to give him some rep.

NewChief
01-03-2005, 01:12 PM

Goodbye and drop dead.

There it is! Post #112.

Definitely worth bumping.

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 01:19 PM
self-awareness is a good thing...

Thanks, Dr. John

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-03-2005, 01:25 PM
I didn't think it was possible to beat the first of these types of threads a few weeks ago.....but this is indeed the stupidest thread ever.

I am dumber and older for having taken part.

NewChief
01-03-2005, 01:27 PM
ROFL

Two neg reps in a row, SD? You're cracking me up.

Taco John
01-03-2005, 01:27 PM
Oh wow... I don't know how it happened, but this thread has taken a turn for the even more pathetic.

I wonder if Parker will delete this one for you too...

Jenson71
01-03-2005, 01:28 PM
I didn't think it was possible to beat the first of these types of threads a few weeks ago.....but this is indeed the stupidest thread ever.

Don't think of it like that. You know you'd still be just as old if you hadn't read it.

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 01:29 PM
Oh wow... I don't know how it happened, but this thread has taken a turn for the even more pathetic.

I wonder if Parker will delete this one for you too...

No denial, eh? :)

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 01:29 PM
ROFL

How about a third... :)

Taco John
01-03-2005, 01:33 PM

ROFL

Taco John
01-03-2005, 01:34 PM
No denial, eh? :)

There is plenty of denial going on in this thread. I don't want to add to it.

Boozer
01-03-2005, 01:59 PM
Hey Parker, I think this thread may need deleting....

chiefs4me
01-03-2005, 02:01 PM
Well I have only been on the board since sept,,but I have never seen a man cry so much for attention. I think your a freaking loon that is short on brain cells. And once again I thank God you are not my children's teacher. So Grow the Fu** up already.

Boozer
01-03-2005, 02:04 PM
Oh, and as to the Frazod/Taco thing, I never knew something could be so absurd without actually being funny.

That's OK, though. Rob will still bring it up a half-dozen more times in an effort to garner some attention. Could someone please hurry up and placate him with a ROFL smiley or something?

chiefs4me
01-03-2005, 02:07 PM
Oh, and as to the Frazod/Taco thing, I never knew something could be so absurd without actually being funny.

That's OK, though. Rob will still bring it up a half-dozen more times in an effort to garner some attention. Could someone please hurry up and placate him with a ROFL smiley or something?

ROFL :thumb:

go bo
01-03-2005, 02:07 PM
ROFL

there, is that enough?

Boozer
01-03-2005, 02:10 PM
ROFL

there, is that enough?

Let's hope so. We'll see if he tries to go to the well again.

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 02:26 PM
There is plenty of denial going on in this thread. I don't want to add to it.

Still no denial?

Eh, Taco-Frazod?

Mods, can anyone please check this out? :shrug:

Including the idea of messin' with IPs, by ghosting another computer on a network.... :hmmm:

Boozer
01-03-2005, 02:35 PM
Let's hope so. We'll see if he tries to go to the well again.

Shit.

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 02:36 PM
Shit.

Smells

Iowanian
01-03-2005, 02:52 PM
I have no idea whats going on in your life sd, but something must be.

Telling everyone to eff off in your "apology thread" isn't exactly building bridges.

maybe you should dig it up and ask Iowanian what you can do to make the internet people be nicer to you.

Bob Dole
01-03-2005, 02:52 PM

Good lord. Bob Dole didn't think that was humanly possible.

Someone needs to notify Guinness.

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 02:54 PM

Telling everyone to eff off in your "apology thread" isn't exactly building bridges.

maybe you should dig it up and ask Iowanian what you can do to make the internet people be nicer to you.

Eh, there's history with BillTheTwit, if that's what you mean.

seclark
01-03-2005, 02:55 PM

he's a f@ckin jerkoff...what a pathetic meltdown.
sec

shakesthecat
01-03-2005, 02:57 PM

Why are you sticking up for this ass clown?

frazod called it exactly right.

Jenson71
01-03-2005, 03:00 PM
What's up, SD? I haven't been against you at all in this thread or ever around here.

ChiTown
01-03-2005, 03:00 PM
Eh, there's history with BillTheTwit, if that's what you mean.

William the Irish is a good man. Throwing stones at him will make you come off looking worse than you already are in this thread.

You know, I've seen this sort of thing happen before. Regular posters lose a little face, can't just move on, and they forever go into a downward spiral. No shit, the one person that comes to mind is KCJohnny. Wow.

JazzzLovr
01-03-2005, 03:02 PM

You're just jealous because he took the tiara away from you.

;)

go bo
01-03-2005, 03:04 PM
William the Irish is a good man. Throwing stones at him will make you come off looking worse than you already are in this thread. . .:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

go bo
01-03-2005, 03:05 PM

;)ROFL ROFL ROFL

and the tiara is only costume jewelry at that... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 03:07 PM
William the Irish is a good man...

He's an arrogant, condescending ass, who makes no mistakes himself, and derives joy from the embarrasment of others.

Jenson71
01-03-2005, 03:10 PM
No offense, SD, but this is just some lame attempt to get out of bringing me an IBC next year, isn't it?

You know, I would have forgotten by then....

ChiTown
01-03-2005, 03:10 PM
He's an arrogant, condescending ass, who makes no mistakes himself, and derives joy from the embarrasment of others.

Well, I see a guy that's intelligent, interesting and uses humor to drive his points across. Unlike some posters, I never get bored of reading his posts. :shake:

Jenson71
01-03-2005, 03:19 PM
No offense, SD, but this is just some lame attempt to get out of bringing me an IBC next year, isn't it?

*crickets chirping*

Oookay, nevermind that one....

Mr. Kotter

Thanks for the lighter moment, Jenson.

Guess it's why I teach and like being around teens; the humor and optimism used to be infectious.

Jenson71
Tough crowd, tough crowd...

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 03:20 PM
*crickets chirping*

Oookay, nevermind that one....

Sorry, I stepped away.

Thanks again. Leave it to the youth. :(

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 03:22 PM
...You know, I've seen this sort of thing happen before. Regular posters lose a little face, can't just move on, and they forever go into a downward spiral. No shit, the one person that comes to mind is KCJohnny. Wow.

You may have somethin' there; I don't know.... :hmmm:

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 03:25 PM

Nothin' personal, but I expected you to be the last one with the necessary words. Good luck. :)

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 03:27 PM
A nice round, 12,500 posts.

Happy Trails, folks. :shrug:

Jenson71
01-03-2005, 03:30 PM
Iowanian is just a big softie underneath all the gruff. When he says he likes to hunt, it means he likes to hunt out all the tearjerker movies at the video store.

ChiTown
01-03-2005, 03:31 PM

Later dude.

Come back when the season starts, and leave that psycho twin of yours in the shed.

Jenson71
01-03-2005, 03:31 PM

Take care, SD...

ndbbm
01-03-2005, 03:32 PM
Hey, I took time off. It feels great when you come back. I no longer want to kill a few folks on site anymore. :)

memyselfI
01-03-2005, 03:39 PM

uh-huh.

Shouldn't you be posting a poll to get validation for this latest promise? :hmmm:

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-03-2005, 03:45 PM
Don't think of it like that. You know you'd still be just as old if you hadn't read it.
True....and thanks for not taking the wide open three by making the "and dumber" comment. I'm impressed.

Iowanian
01-03-2005, 03:46 PM
Iowanian is just a big softie underneath all the gruff. When he says he likes to hunt, it means he likes to hunt out all the tearjerker movies at the video store.

back of staypuff..........I'm about to start taking resume's for Iowanians new offseason hackysack. Isn't it about time for you to hurry up and knuckle hump yourself to the Lane Giant catalog before yo mama gets home from work, gojenson?

Iowanian
01-03-2005, 03:48 PM
uh-huh.

Shouldn't you be posting a poll to get validation for this latest promise? :hmmm:

I have a great Idea.............how about if you and sd have a nice game of "who can go the longest without typing on chiefsplanet"?

The first one of you to make a post, eats the other one's poo.

ready...set.....go

ChiTown
01-03-2005, 03:50 PM
I have a great Idea.............how about if you and sd have a nice game of "who can go the longest without typing on chiefsplanet"?

ready...set.....go

ROFL

This is an instant classic ..........

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 03:50 PM
uh-huh.

Eh, no. Read the thread, silly; temporary break...a siesta.

Sorry to disappoint.

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-03-2005, 03:51 PM

;)
with friends like you who needs a proctologist...

:spock:

Iowanian
01-03-2005, 03:51 PM
Why are you sticking up for this ass clown?

frazod called it exactly right.

I can't say that I disagree, lately.........The only leeway with me is he's been here since the beginning, and has really only recently(relatively) put on the asshat.

Something in real life pissed in his post toasties.

Iowanian
01-03-2005, 03:52 PM
Eh, no. Read the thread, silly; temporary break...a siesta.

Sorry to disappoint.

Ooooops, there is a chocolate covered organic corn in your incisors...

double or nothing...........ready, set....go!

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2005, 03:54 PM
Ooooops, there is a chocolate covered organic corn in your incisors...

double or nothing...........ready, set....go!

No fair, I didn't see your post....how about we start....NOW.

Jenson71
01-03-2005, 03:54 PM
back of staypuff..........I'm about to start taking resume's for Iowanians new offseason hackysack. Isn't it about time for you to hurry up and knuckle hump yourself to the Lane Giant catalog before yo mama gets home from work, gojenson?

I love it when you talk dirty to me.

go bo
01-03-2005, 03:55 PM

ready...set.....goROFL ROFL ROFL

great! another contest...

first it was gochiefs and slayer...

now passive-aggressive duck and gojenson...

outstanding matchups... :p :p :p

Raiderhater
01-03-2005, 03:56 PM
You know, Rob, you seem like a nice enough guy, but damned if you aren't a drama queen.

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-03-2005, 03:57 PM
No fair, I didn't see your post....how about we start....NOW.
yea right...

:rolleyes:

Iowanian
01-03-2005, 03:57 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

great! another contest...

first it was gochiefs and slayer...

now passive-aggressive duck and gojenson...

outstanding matchups... :p :p :p

Negative..........This one is Dense Vs Anton.

So far, Anton has 1 Curry flavored Keebler stripe on his chiclets.

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-03-2005, 03:58 PM
You know, Rob, you seem like a nice enough guy, but damned if you aren't a drama queen.
That'll be 5 yards for re-using my line from like page 8.....damn, don't you at least read the thread first...?

ROFL

go bo
01-03-2005, 03:59 PM

So far, Anton has 1 Curry flavored Keebler stripe on his chiclets.but, but...

anton is fun!

can't we make an exception for anton?

huh, please?

JazzzLovr
01-03-2005, 04:02 PM
That'll be 5 yards for re-using my line from like page 8.....damn, don't you at least read the thread first...?

ROFL

Does this mean I can re-use my tiara line too? :evil:

go bo
01-03-2005, 04:02 PM

So far, Anton has 1 Curry flavored Keebler stripe on his chiclets.oops, sorry...

well, duhnise and sd are a good matchup, too.. :) :) :)

go bo
01-03-2005, 04:03 PM
Does this mean I can re-use my tiara line too? :evil:absolutely, but i think that originality is more your game, jazzy lady...

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-03-2005, 04:03 PM
Does this mean I can re-use my tiara line too? :evil:
Sure....if you think it was funny the first time.....go ahead...

PastorMikH
01-03-2005, 04:04 PM
This thread should really be starting to roll about the time SD has to go to bed so he can go to work tommorow.

Raiderhater
01-03-2005, 04:08 PM

Frazod = Taco John

ROFL

Oh. My. God. You cannot be serious with this?????

Jenson71
01-03-2005, 04:08 PM
This thread should really be starting to roll about the time SD has to go to bed so he can go to work tommorow.

It's already the 309th most popular thread in chiefsplanet history.

JazzzLovr
01-03-2005, 04:09 PM

Yeah, I thought it was funny.

Maybe morphius will add a tiara to that lovely picture of you that he posts every once in a while. :D

Raiderhater
01-03-2005, 04:11 PM

ROFL

Being a sadist and a glutton for punishment I typically would read it through all the way, but I am not in the mood to do so today. After reading a couple of pages I decided I was just going to randomly select a couple of pages to see what else had taken place.

Jenson71
01-03-2005, 04:13 PM
It's already the 309th most popular thread in chiefsplanet history.

Actually, after you count the glitches, this is probably in the top 300...

go bo
01-03-2005, 04:13 PM

:Dfunny? it was freakin' hilarious... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

besides, you never looked good in a tiara anyway... :p :p :p

go bo
01-03-2005, 04:17 PM
Being a sadist and a glutton for punishment I typically would read it through all the way, but I am not in the mood to do so today. After reading a couple of pages I decided I was just going to randomly select a couple of pages to see what else had taken place.aha! now it comes out! you've outed yourself!

the Talking Can
01-03-2005, 04:18 PM
ROFL

hey I got two from him also.... ROFL

and one was for calling taco a troll????

I guess he's on the rag..(oops! there's neg rep #3)

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-03-2005, 04:19 PM
Yeah, I thought it was funny.

Maybe morphius will add a tiara to that lovely picture of you that he posts every once in a while. :D
maybe you should clap your trap shut...... :hmmm:

seclark
01-03-2005, 04:19 PM
hey I got two from him also.... ROFL

and one was for calling taco a troll????

I guess he's on the rag..(oops! there's neg rep #3)
rag hell...he's bleeding to death.
sec

Raiderhater
01-03-2005, 04:20 PM
aha! now it comes out! you've outed yourself!

Rob just wouldn't back off, I knew he knew and so I decided it was better for everyone to find out from me instead of him.

His natural woman's intuition is very strong.

Taco John
01-03-2005, 04:27 PM
Well... In the end, at least something good came of this thread.

I used to really like Rob... Thought he was one of the good guys... But in the last six months, that guy took a serious digger.

|Zach|
01-03-2005, 04:28 PM
Rob just got caught spinning and he did not stop. He made one dumbass night of posting into a long drawn out thing. He has been attempting to cover up his dumbassery by convincing us he posts in a role playing style. He then cuts down anyone who doesn't get it as not having a sense of humor. It is quite a good deal he has going. He can post the dumbest stuff and not own up to it when someone calls him out...

Personally. I love these threads.

memyselfI
01-03-2005, 04:28 PM
Perhaps we should start a separate a bash SD/Stuart Smalley/Sybil thread...

I feel like I'm codependent enabling on this thread. :hmmm:

Boozer
01-03-2005, 04:31 PM
Well... In the end, at least something good came of this thread.

I doubt it. I have a feeling this "siesta" will be pretty brief.

I used to really like Rob... Thought he was one of the good guys... But in the last six months, that guy took a serious digger.

Same here. Hopefully he'll get better.

Bob Dole
01-03-2005, 04:33 PM
He can post the dumbest stuff and not own up to it when someone calls him out...

It's worked well for Bob Dole.

(Well, except for that moonshot.)

JazzzLovr
01-03-2005, 04:35 PM

ROFL

|Zach|
01-03-2005, 04:35 PM

His posting style gimmick is not as good. ROFL

JazzzLovr
01-03-2005, 04:39 PM
I feel like I'm codependent enabling on this thread. :hmmm:

Am I the only one sensing a bit of irony?

go bo
01-03-2005, 04:40 PM
Rob just wouldn't back off, I knew he knew and so I decided it was better for everyone to find out from me instead of him.

His natural woman's intuition is very strong.ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Bob Dole
01-03-2005, 04:41 PM

From some of the crap that's been posted, Bob Dole isn't sure that you're not the only one reading this shit who knows what irony is.

memyselfI
01-03-2005, 04:41 PM

Nope.*

ROFL

*Glad someone with a clue sees how it works... :thumb:

bogie
01-03-2005, 04:42 PM
Whew! Finally got through the whole thread. Thanks for the entertainment. I wish I knew you all as well as you all know each other.

|Zach|
01-03-2005, 04:43 PM
Whew! Finally got through the whole thread. Thanks for the entertainment. I wish I knew you all as well as you all know each other.
ROFL

memyselfI
01-03-2005, 04:43 PM

ROFL

Newbie.

NOOOO you don't. Take it back, NOW. :p

go bo
01-03-2005, 04:44 PM
Whew! Finally got through the whole thread. Thanks for the entertainment. I wish I knew you all as well as you all know each other.well, just hang around for another episode of "as the planet turns"...

Bob Dole
01-03-2005, 04:45 PM

Why? So you could hump our legs?

Bob Dole is really starting to lose his patience with the Klosters.

Curb your ****ing dog, damnit!