PDA

View Full Version : How cool is this?

Chiefnj
01-03-2005, 10:11 AM
"Buffalobills.com is giving you a better opportunity to ask President/General Manager Tom Donahoe and Head Coach Mike Mularkey questions after each game. Tom and Mike will each answer 10 questions from fans, selected randomly from e-mails. No question is too tough and their answers will be posted each Monday afternoon. This is a great opportunity for you to ask Tom and Mike questions of all sorts, from strategy to personnel to administrative issues. We look forward to hearing from you. "

How cool would it be if the fans were allowed to ask Peterson and Vermeil tough questions?

Nightfyre
01-03-2005, 10:13 AM
"Buffalobills.com is giving you a better opportunity to ask President/General Manager Tom Donahoe and Head Coach Mike Mularkey questions after each game. Tom and Mike will each answer 10 questions from fans, selected randomly from e-mails. No question is too tough and their answers will be posted each Monday afternoon. This is a great opportunity for you to ask Tom and Mike questions of all sorts, from strategy to personnel to administrative issues. We look forward to hearing from you. "

How cool would it be if the fans were allowed to ask Peterson and Vermeil tough questions?

Peterson and Vermeil would get ego bruises. That is unacceptable.

jcroft
01-03-2005, 10:14 AM
I highly doubt that any of the really "tough" questions make it through the screeners. Nice idea, though, and still better than the Chiefs have.

HC_Chief
01-03-2005, 10:15 AM
never happen

It would be awesome, but you KNOW they'd screen out anything remotely resembling a 'tough question'. Have you ever watched the Chiefs Lockerroom Show? Holy jeez, what a gawdawful snooze-fest. Those "fan questions" (read from cue cards, FFS) are the most braindead, insulting to-your-intelligence, "my five-year old could come up with a better question", queries I have ever seen. My bet is Rufus Dawes, errrr Bob Moore pens each card personally.

Rain Man
01-03-2005, 11:09 AM
I highly doubt that any of the really "tough" questions make it through the screeners. Nice idea, though, and still better than the Chiefs have.

Yup. No matter what team it is, the tough questions will get randomly cut out.

ptlyon
01-03-2005, 11:12 AM
"Hey Dick, how come our defense sucks so bad?"