PDA

View Full Version : TROY! Clean out your smokes!

Braincase
01-06-2005, 11:21 AM
Damn, trying to be coy about going to Japan and then going to San Fran, and broaching the topic of Sake.

Get with the program, Big Daddy! I'm crossing the pond and bringing back the good stuff! Order us some baitroll, dog!

Braincase
01-06-2005, 01:57 PM
Gratuitous Bump

Braincase
01-06-2005, 03:10 PM
His male-box is always full.

How the hell do I let the guy know I'm heading to San Fran with Japanese Sake if he doesn't read the damn board?

Hey... maybe I'll smoke L'il Momma.... :thumb:

BIG_DADDY
01-06-2005, 03:27 PM
Sorry guys my work takes up almost every second of the day now this should be a real big year for us combined with losing our ops and compliance guy is leaving me hella thin. I cleaned out my box.......................wait a second that doesn't sound right. I have room for mail now and look forward to tipping some back and knocking down some bait.

Jenny Gump
01-06-2005, 05:03 PM
Sorry guys my work takes up almost every second of the day now this should be a real big year for us combined with losing our ops and compliance guy is leaving me hella thin. I cleaned out my box.......................wait a second that doesn't sound right. I have room for mail now and look forward to tipping some back and knocking down some bait.

So, I sent you a pm two days ago, does that mean you deleted mine without reading it????

BIG_DADDY
01-06-2005, 05:11 PM
Now I really feel bad, if you sent me a PM I didn't get it Jenny. Please send again and I promise I will get right back to you.

Jenny Gump
01-06-2005, 05:18 PM
Now I really feel bad, if you sent me a PM I didn't get it Jenny. Please send again and I promise I will get right back to you.

Ok, took me a while to write it so be patient.

Jenny Gump
01-06-2005, 05:23 PM
Ok...it's in your box.

Hee hee.

Calcountry
01-06-2005, 05:27 PM
Ok...it's in your box.

Hee hee.
You got it in there, eh Jenny? :p

BIG_DADDY
01-06-2005, 05:59 PM
Ok...it's in your box.

Hee hee.

I wrote it real quick and then accidentally sent it. For something that is more comprehendible check the 2nd one.