PDA

View Full Version : Silent Night, Naked Night

Kris Kringle
01-06-2005, 11:42 AM
Silent Night, Naked Night

Thursday, January 06, 2005

It was a cold, strange Christmas for one Great Falls, Mont., man.
Police were called to Gibson Park at about 1 a.m. Dec. 25, reports the Great Falls Tribune.

There they found not Santa Claus, but a 19-year-old man stuck in one of the park's plastic toddler swings — very upset, very naked and, given the 20-degree temperature, very chilly.

The cops covered the nude swinger with a blanket, then tried to pull him out of the swing. No luck.

So they called in the firefighters, who fared no better.

The boys in blue and the boys in red put their heads together and decided the best thing to do would be to move the entire operation indoors.

The swing and its hapless occupant were cut down and transported to the nearest firehouse.

Once there, a hacksaw was taken to the swing's molded plastic, but failed to make much of a cut. Bolt cutters didn't work either.

Nor did a tub of cooking grease requisitioned from the firehouse kitchen. The naked man still was stuck fast.

"We tried everything," said Great Falls Fire Capt. Max Bailey.

Finally, someone brought in a steel grinder and went to work on the rivets on the clasp holding the swing together.

That did the trick, leaving the bare-bottomed man merely without clothes, money or much sleep.

"It was way more torture than he deserved for what he did," said Bailey.
Neither the police nor the firefighters would name the man, who was not charged with anything.

Both departments would say, however, that the nearly frozen frolicker never did fully explain how he got into his predicament.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,143450,00.html

Sydd
01-06-2005, 11:44 AM
Damn.. talk about shrinkage.

Phobia
01-06-2005, 11:47 AM
Absolutely classic.

KC Kings
01-06-2005, 11:47 AM
This thread is worthless without pi...... nevermind.

morphius
01-06-2005, 11:51 AM
another good idea, bad idea...

Raiderhater
01-06-2005, 11:54 AM
"It was way more torture than he deserved for what he did," said Bailey.

Damnit to hell, tell us what he did.

Kris Kringle
01-06-2005, 12:00 PM
If I were the Police or Firefighters, there would be a BUNCH of questions that I would be asking that dude. First of all, "WHY are you naked!!"

Kris Kringle
01-06-2005, 12:01 PM
I don't understand... was he glued to the seat? If he was just frozen to it, wouldn't it have eventually fallen off on its own after he went indoors? plastic toddler swings

http://www.playkids.com/stores/playkids/catalog/s_262-s.jpg (http://www.playkids.com/Detail.bok?no=2193)

Nightfyre
01-06-2005, 12:03 PM
I SWEAR! IT WASNT ME!

Kris Kringle
01-06-2005, 12:05 PM
Is there something I don't know about the nature of plastic when it comes in contact with human skin? I can't say I've ever made a point to avoid pressing my naked flesh against plastic, but if it's going to form some manner of bond that requires firefighters to remove, I'll make a note to do so in the future.

*edit* Dammit... the pic wasn't there, and I was focused on "plastic" not "toddler".

Nevermind. You're off the hook. I posted, then went back and added the pic.

Iowanian
I thought maybe the guy had stuck a wet noodle on the metal..........

Thats pretty damn funny, and you know his buddys who talked him into it were watching and taped it. Check College humor soon.

Kris Kringle
I SWEAR! IT WASNT ME! I think there is a very good chance that it was SOMEBODY on this BB.

Kris Kringle
01-06-2005, 12:10 PM
I thought maybe the guy had stuck a wet noodle on the metal..........

Thats pretty damn funny, and you know his buddys who talked him into it were watching and taped it. Check College humor soon. Maybe it was some sort of twisted sex "thing" with his girl friend? Surely not! :shake:

Iowanian
01-06-2005, 12:11 PM
Haven't heard from Bwana for a few days.............

Raiderhater
01-06-2005, 12:14 PM
Maybe it was some sort of twisted sex "thing" with his girl friend? Surely not! :shake:

Could be that is what she told him it was all about...

Raiderhater
01-06-2005, 12:18 PM
I bet he's the sort of guy that could get talked into getting his nipples pierced by girls as well.

Heh heh, I have no doubts.

Kris Kringle
01-06-2005, 12:19 PM
Could be that is what she told him it was all about... This sounds like a bad memory for you? :p

Raiderhater
01-06-2005, 12:44 PM
This sounds like a bad memory for you? :p

I have no memories, good or bad.

Kris Kringle
01-06-2005, 02:50 PM
I have no memories, good or bad. I'm sure you'd remember this if it happened to you.

Raiderhater
01-06-2005, 02:58 PM
I'm sure you'd remember this if it happened to you.

Undoubtedly.

BIG_DADDY
01-06-2005, 02:59 PM
I don't know why but this somehow reminds me of the time we super glued a female counselor to a toilet seat at church camp, boy was that a scene.