PDA

View Full Version : Calling on JoeSeahawk

MarcBulger
01-06-2005, 03:14 PM
What do you think about Sat game. I don't think the Rams can beat the Seahawks three times but I guess thats why they play the game. What is the weather going to be like?

tk13
01-06-2005, 03:15 PM
Joe was saying they were calling for snow up there...

LiL stumppy
01-06-2005, 03:18 PM
Haha I hate the lambs.

ptlyon
01-06-2005, 03:19 PM
Looks like rain and 42 on Sat.

Joe Seahawk
01-06-2005, 03:26 PM
I'm really psyched for this game especially after what happened the last time the Rams were here the players and coaches are seriously fired up as well..
The Stadium will probably be louder than it ever has before.

We sold 66,000 tickets in 48 hrs. Only the hardcore fans will be there..

Temperatures will be in the mid-upper 20s.

Saturday is also on the hook for snow showers, as that cold air should be entrenched by then, but that low will start its drift south, taking its snow showers with it, so we won't have much moisture around. Call it isolated-to-scattered snow showers but generally mostly cloudy with light accumulations. Highs will be in the low-mid 30s. So bundle up if you're going to the Seahawks game (wouldn't that be fun if it snows during the game? St. Louis is a domed team, you know….)

http://www.komotv.com/weather/

CanadaKC
01-06-2005, 03:44 PM
It's snowing bigtime up here....get ready for a snowbowl. Lambs don't have a prayer now...being a pansy-a$$ dome team. :thumb:

StcChief
01-06-2005, 04:08 PM
Fork the Lambs. Break over-rated Boogers legs.

Joe Seahawk
01-06-2005, 04:17 PM
:thumb:

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN SEATTLE HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WATCH FOR INTERIOR WESTERN WASHINGTON IN EFFECT FROM FRIDAY EVENING TO SATURDAY MORNING.

A STRONG AREA OF LOW PRESSURE FORMING ALONG THE WASHINGTON COAST WILL COMBINE WITH PACIFIC MOISTURE MOVING INTO OREGON FRIDAY EVENING. THE COMBINATION OF MOISTURE AND COLDER AIR FILTERING SOUTH THROUGH PUGET SOUND WILL BE FAVORABLE FOR A PERIOD OF LOWLAND SNOW. THE LATEST NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MODELS INDICATE THE BEST CHANCE FOR ACCUMULATING SNOW WILL OCCUR OVERNIGHT FRIDAY INTO EARLY SATURDAY MORNING. WHILE SNOW AMOUNTS STILL REMAIN UNCERTAIN... THE POSSIBILITY EXISTS OF 4 INCHES OR MORE OF SNOW OVER PORTIONS OF INTERIOR WESTERN WASHINGTON. THE WATCH COVERS THE URBAN CORRIDOR FROM OLYMPIA NORTH TO BELLINGHAM INCLUDING THE SEATTLE METRO AREA

MarcBulger
01-07-2005, 08:21 AM
It should be a great game. Bulger and the Rams have really played well the last few games. There defense went from 28th rank to 17th, so there has been improvement. Although its a joke that and 8-8 team can win the NFC its really an open league espcially with the Eagles' injuries. Good luck....