PDA

View Full Version : Bradifer over....

Frankie
01-07-2005, 08:09 PM
Pitt and Anniston that is.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/people_pitt_dc

Now I'm gonna have to change my phone number again or get bombarded by Jennifer's calls wanting my shoulder to cry on.

Baby Lee
01-07-2005, 08:12 PM
You just knew Clooney opened his eyes to how leathery Jen was getting and the newest crop of fine strange sashaying through the City of Angels.

Baby Lee
01-07-2005, 08:15 PM
Must be difficult to be beautiful, rich and famous. Bet it puts a lot of strain on the relationship.
In the immortal words of Howard; Wah!! wah! My sitcom's over and my fabulous hubby is still starring in blockbusters, wah!!!

Donger
01-07-2005, 08:15 PM
Cool. I can start banging her again. Been a long four years.

Donger
01-07-2005, 08:16 PM
In the immortal words of Howard; Wah!! wah! My sitcom's over and my fabulous hubby is still starring in blockbusters, wah!!!

He wants a family; she doesn't.

Then again, you'd think that perhaps they'd have discussed that BEFORE getting hitched.

Baby Lee
01-07-2005, 08:16 PM
Cool. I can start banging her again. Been a long four years.
So Brad's what you dudes call 'the wife?'

Donger
01-07-2005, 08:20 PM
So Brad's what you dudes call 'the wife?'

Huh?

Frazod
01-07-2005, 08:46 PM
Must be difficult to be beautiful, rich and famous. Bet it puts a lot of strain on the relationship.
Sounds good except for the famous part. I doubt if I could make it through a night of those papparazzi vermin following me around taking pictures of every goddamn thing I did. After I killed them all, I'd simply be a famous mass murderer.

Seriously, I don't know how celebrities deal with that shit. I honestly think I'd rather be anonymously unrich.

Too bad for Pitt and Aniston. Oh well.

tommykat
01-07-2005, 09:10 PM
This is so odd..........I watched Sylvia Brown on the Montel show last week with her predictions for 05. They showed her 04 predictions and dang if they all didn't come true. She said that Brad and Jennifer wouldn't make it and would divorce this year. I don't believe in pyhsics.....but you have to say this is..........

Ultra Peanut
01-07-2005, 09:28 PM
You don't believe in physics?

Ultra Peanut
01-07-2005, 09:28 PM
God damnit.

tommykat
01-07-2005, 09:30 PM
I don't know what the hell pyhsics is, but I'll assume you were going for psychics and not physics.. physics, I assure you, is solid.

That aside, there's nothing psychic about predicting a Brad/Jennifer split. They were married four years. Hollywood marriages are known for being short lived. She was playing the odds.

OK.Touche'

memyselfI
01-07-2005, 09:34 PM
Pitt and Anniston that is.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/people_pitt_dc

Now I'm gonna have to change my phone number again or get bombarded by Jennifer's calls wanting my shoulder to cry on.

You go Frankie, I never understood what she saw in Brad Pitt anyway. I'm sure you would be a better catch. :thumb:

memyselfI
01-07-2005, 09:37 PM
This is so odd..........I watched Sylvia Brown on the Montel show last week with her predictions for 05. They showed her 04 predictions and dang if they all didn't come true. She said that Brad and Jennifer wouldn't make it and would divorce this year. I don't believe in pyhsics.....but you have to say this is..........

well considering the divorce rate for average American couples is 50%, add to that spoiled Hollywood brats, add to that pregnancy issues and tabloid press...

I'd say it was almost expected and Sylvia Brown is no dummy but hardly psychic as far as this couple goes.

Donger
01-07-2005, 09:39 PM
I never understood what she saw in Brad Pitt anyway

Yeah right.

memyselfI
01-07-2005, 09:41 PM
Yeah right.

I do not find him the least bit attractive. He's too 'manufactured and manicured' for my taste.

Donger
01-07-2005, 09:42 PM
I do not find him the least bit attractive. He's too 'manufactured and manicured' for my taste.

Oh, so you're a "bear f*cker."

That makes absolute sense, actually.

CosmicPal
01-07-2005, 09:43 PM
My father used to own a lake house next to them in Lake of the Ozarks. Have to wonder if Brad will be selling it now...

memyselfI
01-07-2005, 09:44 PM
Oh, so you're a "bear f*cker."

That makes absolute sense, actually.

I'm not really into pretty men...

sorry, if you are one.

VonneMarie
01-07-2005, 09:45 PM
I saw that too. How odd...

Donger
01-07-2005, 09:46 PM
You really think Brad is willing to strap explosives to his body and die for his cause?

Pshaw... he's only half a man.

Heh.

I was actually reminded of an old Bobcat Whatever's comedy routine: "I'm not gay or anything, but last time I saw a movie with Rob Lowe in it, in my head I heard, 'I wouldn't mind kissing Rob.' And then the next thing was, 'But he's a f*cking guy!!!?'"

Sorry, but my wife's a damn fine judge of male hotties (obviously) and she told me that if she ever gets the chance to ride Pitt, he'd be riden down to the nub.

Whatever all that means.

Donger
01-07-2005, 09:50 PM
I'm not really into pretty men...

sorry, if you are one.

Of course not. Even if you were hot, your sparkling personality and overall demeanor would make even the retards run for cover.

There's a reason you went to the third stringers...

teedubya
01-07-2005, 09:50 PM
Jennifer hooked up with Rex Kwon Do... Brad wasnt pleased.

Donger
01-07-2005, 09:51 PM
I believe I made a post that addresses exactly what that means earlier.

Goddamnit. What did I miss?

Donger
01-07-2005, 09:54 PM
In our discussion about women offering police officers BJs (that was you, wasn't it?)

You said your cop buddy said it was pretty common, and my response was, "That doesn't surprise me. All women are whores."

Not that I'm a misogynist or anything. :D

Okay. Yes, that was me. But don't cross thread me. I'm a little tipsy.

memyselfI
01-07-2005, 09:56 PM
Of course not. Even if you were hot, your sparkling personality and overall demeanor would make even the retards run for cover.

There's a reason you went to the third stringers...

Actually, I'm not much into blondes...Brad Pitts' blue eyes are nice but he's just boring looking to me.

This blonde being a very fine exception to my blonde rule:

http://www.celebritytrendz.com/images/celebrities/matthewmcconaughey3.jpg nothing pretty goin on here... :fire:

Donger
01-07-2005, 09:59 PM
Sorry. I'll try to keep that in mind.

Good, because I doubt I will. Especially after seeing Anna K's shaved beaver.

HemiEd
01-07-2005, 10:00 PM
Sorry. I'll try to keep that in mind.

At the risk of butting in can I ask what a Mysigywhatever that is?

CosmicPal
01-07-2005, 10:03 PM
At the risk of butting in can I ask what a Mysigywhatever that is?

Seriously, have you ever heard of a dictionary?

misogyny: n. hatred of women.

HemiEd
01-07-2005, 10:04 PM
A person that hates women.

Thanks, I can not identify with that however. Must really be a problem.

HemiEd
01-07-2005, 10:05 PM
Seriously, have you ever heard of a dictionary?

misogyny: n. hatred of women.

Absolutly, but asking him was easier. Thanks for asking.

Donger
01-07-2005, 10:05 PM
A person that hates women.

The funny thing is that pretty much all misogynists I've ever known are chicks; ugly ones at that.

Frankie
01-07-2005, 10:06 PM
Actually, I'm not much into blondes...Brad Pitts' blue eyes are nice but he's just boring looking to me.

Actually you look around any campus and there are many Brad Pitt type faces. He is very average looking. People are easily marketed to.

Frankie
01-07-2005, 10:07 PM
Jennifer Anniston too.

memyselfI
01-07-2005, 10:08 PM
Actually you look around any campus and there are many Brad Pitt type faces. He is very average looking. People are easily marketed to.

Agreed. He's ok. Jennifer is certainly more glamorous and beautiful than he is and she too is not spectacular. I think of Brad Pitt as the Sandra Bullock of men...

that being said, that picture below is far from average. Yowsah...

Donger
01-07-2005, 10:10 PM
Agreed. He's ok. Jennifer is certainly more glamorous and beautiful than he is and she too is not spectacular. I think of Brad Pitt as the Sandra Bullock of men...

that being said, that picture below is far from average. Yowsah...

Other than her rack, I see nothing about Aniston that demands or requires a second look.

memyselfI
01-07-2005, 10:23 PM
He's an alum of my fraternity. I've always thought it'd be really fun to party with that guy. I'd imagine the scraps he's throwing away are still pretty choice.

Course, there's always the chance that you'll be found by the cops stoned, naked, and playing the bongos... but, that's a risk I'm willing to take.

He is just f*ckin fine...can't say much else other than he's f*ckin fine. And, unlike Brad Pitt, the guy can ACT.

Donger
01-07-2005, 10:23 PM
Course, there's always the chance that you'll be found by the cops stoned, naked, and playing the bongos... but, that's a risk I'm willing to take.

You left out the "with another naked guy" part.

Donger
01-07-2005, 10:25 PM
I'm not really a misogynist... I just play one on TV.

Didn't think you were, mind you.

Frazod
01-07-2005, 10:26 PM
Other than her rack, I see nothing about Aniston that demands or requires a second look.

:spock:

Apparently you're a tough sonofabitch to impress.

memyselfI
01-07-2005, 10:28 PM
It would be and Matt partying... so, uh, I'm the other dude in that scenario.

Was the other dude naked, too? I don't recall for sure.

Seems like I remember another time he got arrested naked. That dude just goes out, gets real f*cked up, and can't seem to keep his clothes on.

oh, to be a fly on the wall...sigh.

Donger
01-07-2005, 10:30 PM
It would be and Matt partying... so, uh, I'm the other dude in that scenario.

Was the other dude naked, too? I don't recall for sure.

Seems like I remember another time he got arrested naked. That dude just goes out, gets real f*cked up, and can't seem to keep his clothes on.

I don't know for sure, but I doubt it. I've got a gal friend in Austin that knows him pretty well, in the biblical sense.

Donger
01-07-2005, 10:31 PM
:spock:

Apparently you're a tough sonofabitch to impress.

Yes, I am. You should see my wife. Again, quality, boys. Not quantity.

Donger
01-07-2005, 10:36 PM
Does he live in Austin, or did she just happen to be in the right place at the right time one night?

I don't know if he lives in Austin or not. She lives in Austin, Dallas and that westward island in Hawaii (whatever it is).

Donger
01-07-2005, 10:38 PM
Dang... that's a big girl.

Nah. She's just very wealthy.

CanadaKC
01-07-2005, 11:19 PM
Never trust a Jen, Jennifer, or Jenny. They are usually pseudo-lesbians who latch onto famous men for attention and other selfish gain, and when their mission is accomplished...they spit them out like the cum they never swallow.

HemiEd
01-07-2005, 11:23 PM
Dang... that's a big girl.

It is getting late but I have never laughed so hard in my life!

Fire Me Boy!
01-08-2005, 01:37 AM
Yes, I am. You should see my wife. Again, quality, boys. Not quantity.
This statement is worthless without pics... :D

|Zach|
01-08-2005, 01:37 AM
I don't believe in pyhsics....
heh

Rausch
01-08-2005, 01:39 AM
Yes, I am. You should see my wife.

I'm game.

Post one...

Donger
01-08-2005, 09:26 AM
I'm game.

Post one...

Frankie
01-08-2005, 12:25 PM
So you're married to the invisible woman. Hey Donger?