PDA

View Full Version : Keading chocked

LiL stumppy
01-08-2005, 10:54 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Imon Yourside
01-08-2005, 10:55 PM
Lin Elliot part deux! HAHAHAHAHA!! cursed.

Big Chief Homer
01-08-2005, 10:58 PM
Did you guys see Marty call the kid Fvcking Bastard.

Am i thought vermiel was tough on kickers

Kris Kringle
01-08-2005, 11:00 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Chocked????? :hmmm:

CanadaKC
01-08-2005, 11:07 PM
I hope this serves notice to whoever wanted us to draft this preppy sh!t moron with a chipshot fieldgoal and game -on-the-line...that he officially is outcast for the rest of his career.

Kris Kringle
01-08-2005, 11:07 PM
Did you guys see Marty call the kid Fvcking Bastard.

Am i thought vermiel was tough on kickers He didn't say that. I have TiVo. I went back and watched it on slo-mo. Sorry. :shake:

teedubya
01-08-2005, 11:11 PM
well Marty was a dumbass for resorting to Martyball, and banking on a "chipshot" 40+ yarder. They should have continued to move the ball down the field... Sure Kaeding fooked it up, but Martyball came back in full force.

papasmurf
01-08-2005, 11:14 PM
well Marty was a dumbass for resorting to Martyball, and banking on a "chipshot" 40+ yarder. They should have continued to move the ball down the field... Sure Kaeding fooked it up, but Martyball came back in full force.

40 yards is not a chip shot. but is Marty ball.

Big Chief Homer
01-08-2005, 11:16 PM
He didn't say that. I have TiVo. I went back and watched it on slo-mo. Sorry. :shake:

he did say that or something close i also have tivo and weve watched it a few times.sorry

the best we can come up with is "that fooking bastards gotta go."

watch nfl total access it shows more.

jynni
01-08-2005, 11:19 PM
Did you see Kaeding yell "Fvck!" after he missed?

KCTitus
01-08-2005, 11:20 PM
ok, who was it that wanted KC to draft kaeding?

Big Chief Homer
01-08-2005, 11:21 PM
Did you see Kaeding yell "Fvck!" after he missed?
yeah,then they showed the shot of marty.

good stuff :thumb:

Deberg_1990
01-08-2005, 11:22 PM
This is why you dont draft kickers in the 2nd round folks....where are all the "Carl Peterson is a genious" threads??

VonneMarie
01-08-2005, 11:22 PM
Chocked? ROFL

Big Chief Homer
01-08-2005, 11:23 PM

UMMMMM.I think i was part of that group. :banghead:

but not in the 2nd :p

teedubya
01-08-2005, 11:23 PM
40 yards is not a chip shot. but is Marty ball.

my point exactly...

Kris Kringle
01-08-2005, 11:24 PM
he did say that or something close i also have tivo and weve watched it a few times.sorry

the best we can come up with is "that fooking bastards gotta go."

watch nfl total access it shows more. I know the clip that you are looking at. It isn't anything close to that. You're drunk. I've watched it several times. He says something like "Bates let's go." I don't know if there is a Bates on the team, but he says something and then, "let's go". He was just rallying the troops to move on to the next play. It was no big deal. It's obviously only 3 words. There is no way he said the mouthful that you think he did. TiVo is a great thing!!!

gblowfish
01-08-2005, 11:25 PM
Chocked????? :hmmm:As in draw a chalk line around Marty...

LiL stumppy
01-08-2005, 11:27 PM
You guys are so annoying.You know what I mean.

Rain Man
01-08-2005, 11:29 PM
I know the clip that you are looking at. It isn't anything close to that. You're drunk. I've watched it several times. He says something like "Bates let's go." I don't know if there is a Bates on the team, but he says something and then, "let's go". He was just rallying the troops to move on to the next play. It was no big deal. It's obviously only 3 words. There is no way he said the mouthful that you think he did. TiVo is a great thing!!!

Maybe he said, " 'kay, let's go."

Skip Towne
01-08-2005, 11:30 PM
About half the Iowanians on here. I always rag them about shit Iowa players not named Podolak. They say Alt, I say injured all the time. They say Weigmann, I say undersized and the weakest link in a great O line. Other than Podolak, Iowa players are shit.

morphius
01-08-2005, 11:31 PM
I see to remember a certain Vlad bragging on him quit a few times before he choked and missed an extra point.

Big Chief Homer
01-08-2005, 11:32 PM
I know the clip that you are looking at. It isn't anything close to that. You're drunk. I've watched it several times. He says something like "Bates let's go." I don't know if there is a Bates on the team, but he says something and then, "let's go". He was just rallying the troops to move on to the next play. It was no big deal. It's obviously only 3 words. There is no way he said the mouthful that you think he did. TiVo is a great thing!!!

first of all.Dont tell me Im drunk.you act like your the only one with a DVR.

you've seen a 2 second clip,have you seen the Nfl total access footage?If not you dont know the clip im refering to. STFU

teedubya
01-08-2005, 11:33 PM
FUGG OFF KRIS WILSON!!! (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=1699958) :cuss:

KCTitus
01-08-2005, 11:33 PM
A certain Vlad should be thanking his lucky stars Im 3 sheets and the search feature's not working.

gblowfish
01-08-2005, 11:35 PM
About half the Iowanians on here. I always rag them about shit Iowa players not named Podolak. They say Alt, I say injured all the time. They say Weigmann, I say undersized and the weakest link in a great O line. Other than Podolak, Iowa players are shit.You forgot the infamous Jonathan Hayes...one of the biggest clutch pass pants wetters in Chiefs history.

Big Chief Homer
01-08-2005, 11:37 PM
FUGG OFF KRIS WILSON!!! (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=1699958) :cuss:
ROFL :clap: ROFL

Ladies and gentlemen ............ outta left field Ali Chi3fs :clap:

morphius
01-08-2005, 11:38 PM
A certain Vlad should be thanking his lucky stars Im 3 sheets and the search feature's not working.
LOL! I could paraphrase, it was something along the lines of Carl being a moron for not drafting Kaeding because he was perfect for the season and wasn't missing extra points.

Rain Man
01-08-2005, 11:40 PM
About half the Iowanians on here. I always rag them about shit Iowa players not named Podolak. They say Alt, I say injured all the time. They say Weigmann, I say undersized and the weakest link in a great O line. Other than Podolak, Iowa players are shit.

You're criticizing John Alt? Whenever we meet, I'm going to push your face into a deep-fat fryer.*

*I'm relatively certain there'll be one nearby.

Chief Fanatic
01-08-2005, 11:50 PM
Who cares what he said, instead of running three plays up the middle, why not try getting some real yards for the kid, and throw atleast one to the back of the endzone, hey he needs all the help he can get. Forty yards is no chip shot for sure, I was nervous for him and I couldn't care less if he made it or not. To me, it's poor play calling before the kick, still it should have been made, BUT it's the playoffs and a rookie

Big Chief Homer
01-08-2005, 11:56 PM
Who cares what he said, instead of running three plays up the middle, why not try getting some real yards for the kid, and throw atleast one to the back of the endzone, hey he needs all the help he can get. Forty yards is no chip shot for sure, I was nervous for him and I couldn't care less if he made it or not. To me, it's poor play calling before the kick, still it should have been made, BUT it's the playoffs and a rookie

um..... it is Marty were talkin' about :)

I care,all that smut talk excites me!!! :p

but, good point none the less

Chief Fanatic
01-08-2005, 11:58 PM
um..... it is Marty were talkin' about :p

but, good point none the less
At its finest

Big Chief Homer
01-09-2005, 12:00 AM
At its finest
:)

Manila-Chief
01-09-2005, 01:42 AM
Kaeding ... one game does not determine the fate of a player ... especially a kicker. I still think he will do alright. Maybe not worth a second rounder?

But, IIRC he was suppose to come in and be a great kicker right away? Hasn't happened. He may develop into another Mort ... but, he has a lot of developing to do.......

Another issue with him, when we played them I think his kick-offs didn't seem to be any better than Tynes? Is that true? If it is then I'm glad we didn't waste a draft pick on him. I felt we needed a kicker to kick higher and longer to stop the long run backs and help our defense with field position. I think in the long run Tynes will be just as accurate as Kaeding. They are both in their first year.

OldTownChief
01-09-2005, 02:10 AM
I thought he looked scared shitless before the kick. Or is that his normal look?

whoman69
01-09-2005, 11:36 AM
I wouldn't let one kick color my opinion of him. It was raining, it was a 40 yarder and everyone misses a FG now and then. Gary Anderson is perhaps the greatest kicker ever and missed a FG to go to the Super Bowl that was indoors. Jan Stenerud missed three FGs on the famous Christmas day game of '71.
It was play not to lose Marty that lost that game.