PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the Rams.

Joe Seahawk
01-09-2005, 02:30 AM
You will never win another game against the Seattle Seahawks EVER! :)

David.
01-09-2005, 02:31 AM
eff the rams

teedubya
01-09-2005, 02:38 AM
sorry about today Joe. :-(

Phobia
01-09-2005, 02:39 AM
With apologies Joe, I can't throw it and catch it, too. I set a playoff record for yards and completions today.

Hammock Parties
01-09-2005, 02:40 AM
Sorry, Joe. I was rooting for you.

I know this hurts...it will get better. Your head coach isn't a moron. You have a good young team.

Get some new wide receivers. :shake:

At least Hasselbeck played a HELL of a game.

Hammock Parties
01-09-2005, 02:45 AM
Gawd, look at this photo. If I was Matt Hasselbeck I'd print this out and put it in conspicous place so I am reminded everyday of the horror of last year. Motivation.

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/SEA12201090127.jpeg

teedubya
01-09-2005, 02:46 AM
#70 looks like he is about to do a sweet Mortal Kombat Finishing Move on Hassgrbac.

Hammock Parties
01-09-2005, 02:51 AM
#70 looks like he is about to do a sweet Mortal Kombat Finishing Move on Hassgrbac.

easymobee
01-09-2005, 02:52 AM
Joe .. do you think he could have ran it in?

I don't think so ( i saw some white shirts closing in ) but my neighbor thinks that he had a good chance getting in on foot.

|Zach|
01-09-2005, 02:54 AM
I don't think he could have ran it in...I do think that ball should have been caught in the end zone I mean holy shit. I still can't believe that...

I was really rooting for Seattle.

That pisses me off and im not even a fan of their team.

TRR
01-09-2005, 02:58 AM
Anytime Matt Hasselbeck loses, I am all for it. I liked the guy until he guaranteed a win against the Pack during the OT coin flip. Then proceeded to choke the game away. LOL! That will haunt him for a long time.

easymobee
01-09-2005, 03:00 AM
I don't think he could have ran it in...I do think that ball should have been caught in the end zone I mean holy shit. I still can't believe that...

I was really rooting for Seattle.

That pisses me off and im not even a fan of their team.

Engram gets no excuse.

After the replays were shown, it was evident that he had looked the ball all the way into his hands and still dropped it.

I was pro-seahawk today too.

1st 3 games of the playoffs are all og AFC West teams ... kinda strange.

|Zach|
01-09-2005, 03:01 AM
Engram gets no excuse.

After the replays were shown, it was evident that he had looked the ball all the way into his hands and still dropped it.

I was pro-seahawk today too.

1st 3 games of the playoffs are all og AFC West teams ... kinda strange.
When I saw it in real time I thought it was a bad throw and not a big deal he couldnt grab it but after seeing the replay....wow...

Mile High Mania
01-09-2005, 06:56 AM
Stabbed in the back again! Alexander was robbed, he could have run it in!!!

(sarcasm)

I don't think he could have run it in and it's pointless to discuss b/c freaking ENGRAM should have caught the ball. Catching the easy ones is something you're supposed to do.

I saw that pass and how Engram was positioned and it reminded me of the Elway to Jackson pass during "the drive". Engram had a chance to make history ... to become a part of folklore and legend in Seattle.

Matt made a nice throw in a tough situation... he did the best thing he could do. I don't understand why Rice saw no action.

Rausch
01-09-2005, 07:02 AM
:shake:

Mile High Mania
01-09-2005, 07:27 AM
I was wondering which pic would best fit for how the playoffs treat Marty... I found this, it cracked me up.

Baby Lee
01-09-2005, 08:58 AM
I'd love to be conciliatory Joe. You know I've never had a bad word for you or your team. . . But if those fvckers are gonna give the fvcking Rams a fvcking playoff WIN?!?!?

Motherfvck your Seahawks and motherfvck your whole sorry ass division.

Like being a Chiefs fan in this hellhole weren't hard enough.

Here's to a decade of Denny and the Cards owning all your sorry azzes.

:p

RNR
01-09-2005, 09:21 AM
Bummer I was pulling for your team. That one slipped away they should have had it.

jettio
01-09-2005, 09:31 AM
Hasselback zipped the ball faster than he had to consider that he threw it a point a foot off the ground and it was only a 7-yard throw.

Ridiculous to try to put goathorns on Engram for not making that catch.

the Talking Can
01-09-2005, 09:42 AM
He has to make that catch.

Great plays have to be made in the playoffs.

Phobia
01-09-2005, 09:59 AM
Engram had a chance to make history ... to become a part of folklore and legend in Seattle.

Are you suggesting that Engram isn't going to achieve these things now?

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-09-2005, 10:06 AM
Fock the Rams. They didn't even deserve to be in the playoffs at 8-8. I can't believe the Seahawks let that one get away. they choked as bad, if not worse than Marty.

whoman69
01-09-2005, 10:21 AM
Fug the Rams. Mike Martz is the biggest azz for a coach in the league, and for azzholedome is problably only beaten by Davis, Jones and Snyder in the whole league.
He should have been fired last year after the Kurt Warner fiasco. What sort of megalomaniac puts his QB back in the game after a concussion just because he didn't want to re-sign the guy anyway. What a freaking baby. Now the big baby has it posted on the wall that the owner gave him a note, Martz has got a note from his mom to tell the players not to pick on him anymore.