PDA

View Full Version : Broncos can't win a playoff game without Elway, Marty chokes in the playoffs...

Chiefs Pantalones
01-09-2005, 05:18 PM
and the Chiefs don't make the playoffs.

Man...some things never change.

Congrats on a good season, Broncos and Chargers.

Mile High Mania
01-09-2005, 05:19 PM

Yeah, kinda like KC fans sittin' at home the whole time.

Mile High Mania
01-09-2005, 05:21 PM
Heh - I missed your first line about the Chiefs.

go bo
01-09-2005, 05:21 PM
Yeah, kinda like KC fans sittin' at home the whole time.my, you're kinda spunky for just having been spanked by the dolts... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Mile High Mania
01-09-2005, 05:22 PM
my, you're kinda spunky for just having been spanked by the dolts... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Well, it wasn't totally unexpected... had this been a scenario to the 1996 game when the Jags beat Denver in Denver, it would have been a different story.

go bo
01-09-2005, 05:28 PM
Well, it wasn't totally unexpected... had this been a scenario to the 1996 game when the Jags beat Denver in Denver, it would have been a different story.it's almost hard to believe that we beat the colts when we played them in the regular season...

they looked pretty good today...

but hey, at least you made it to the playoffs... :toast:

Mile High Mania
01-09-2005, 05:29 PM
it's almost hard to believe that we beat the colts when we played them in the regular season...

they looked pretty good today...

but hey, at least you made it to the playoffs... :toast:

Eh, what can you do... looks like 3 of the 4 road games will win in round 1. That NEVER happens.

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2005, 05:40 PM
and the Chiefs don't make the playoffs.

Congrats on a good season, Broncos and Chargers.

You forgot...about the Chiefs and Raiders

Raiders can't win without Plunkett and the Chiefs can't win without Dawson.

Mile High Mania
01-09-2005, 05:42 PM

True dat.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-09-2005, 06:56 PM

No, the Chiefs and Raiders have both won playoff games without their supposed great QB. Montana in 93, and Gannon in 02. The Broncos have yet to win one without their former franchise QB.

Mile High Mania
01-09-2005, 06:58 PM
No, the Chiefs and Raiders have both won playoff games without their supposed great QB. Montana in 93, and Gannon in 02. The Broncos have yet to win one without their former franchise QB.

Yep, Denver has no playoff wins since Elway retired... 1998.
KC has no playoff wins since the year before Montana retired... 1993.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-09-2005, 07:06 PM

Garcia was talking Super Bowls, but I was talking playoffs, but yep, you're right, and it sucks.

HemiEd
01-09-2005, 07:08 PM

Losing sucks don't it. However, I can not imagine or identify with what humiliation would come from getting absolutly embarrassed, not once but two years in a row. Obviously you have a source for archives, show me where the Chiefs have ever, ever been humiliated like the Donks! And it happened in back to back years. You should be hoping that Shannahan goes to the 49ers! You guys need to start over!

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2005, 07:16 PM

LOL...it's funny to see you guys refer to Montana as yours. We've won plenty of playoff games since Morton in 78. Elway won a ton.

ROFL

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2005, 07:18 PM
Losing sucks don't it. However, I can not imagine or identify with what humiliation would come from getting absolutly embarrassed, not once but two years in a row. Obviously you have a source for archives, show me where the Chiefs have ever, ever been humiliated like the Donks! And it happened in back to back years. You should be hoping that Shannahan goes to the 49ers! You guys need to start over!

Without looking...I would guess the Chiefs don't have that many back-to-back playoff seasons.

Nightfyre
01-09-2005, 08:24 PM
Without looking...I would guess the Chiefs don't have that many back-to-back playoff seasons.
But they do have a healthy 50-39 lead in the series against the Broncos.

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2005, 08:29 PM
But they do have a healthy 50-39 lead in the series against the Broncos.

Denver is 1-0 against the Chiefs in the playoffs

Nightfyre
01-09-2005, 08:31 PM
Denver is 1-0 against the Chiefs in the playoffs
45-17

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2005, 08:35 PM
45-17

Funked your season opening night.

Nightfyre
01-09-2005, 08:35 PM
I wouldnt know, I was too busy with your mom....

Nightfyre
01-09-2005, 08:36 PM
Besides... 50-39

Garcia Bronco
01-09-2005, 08:37 PM
I wouldnt know, I was too busy with your mom....

My mother has....has passed on...many years ago. That's ****ed up man.

Nightfyre
01-09-2005, 08:37 PM
My mother has....has passed on...many years ago. That's ****ed up man.
Yeah... Sorry. Ill take it back.

HemiEd
01-09-2005, 08:38 PM

You might want to look, in the 90s you had 90, 91,92,93

Chiefs Pantalones
01-09-2005, 08:46 PM
LOL...it's funny to see you guys refer to Montana as yours. We've won plenty of playoff games since Morton in 78. Elway won a ton.

ROFL

No, I'm talking about since our Super Bowl QBs (Chiefs and Raiders) have departed.

Since Dawson retired, we've won playoff games without him. Since Plunket retired, the Raiders have won playoff games without him, even made the Super Bowl.

Since Elway retired, you haven't won any playoff games without him, but it's only been 7 years for you guys, you're catching up to us. It sucks, I know.

Frazod
01-09-2005, 08:54 PM
I just got back from Missouri. I was able to either watch or listen to the better parts of all the games. My thoughts:

1. Denver ROFL

2. I really, really felt bad for Marty. I was actually surprised how bad I felt for Marty, especially since I've been such a vocal critic. But for him to be assraped out of the playoffs by yet another idiot ass kicker - it just ain't right. And the look on his face - I swear he knew it was going to happen. Poor bastard. :(

3. Denver :LOL:

4. Seahags :shake: Has anyone checked on Joe? He may have leaped off the Space Needle. What a f#cking choke job. And God I hate those f#cking lambs. :grr:

5. Denver %(/

6. Time for Favre to start pricing rocking chairs. Losing to the dome pussy Queens AT HOME? Oh, the humanity.

7. Denver :clap:

That is all :)

go bo
01-09-2005, 10:47 PM
I just got back from Missouri. I was able to either watch or listen to the better parts of all the games. My thoughts:

1. Denver ROFL

2. I really, really felt bad for Marty. I was actually surprised how bad I felt for Marty, especially since I've been such a vocal critic. But for him to be assraped out of the playoffs by yet another idiot ass kicker - it just ain't right. And the look on his face - I swear he knew it was going to happen. Poor bastard. :(

3. Denver :LOL:

4. Seahags :shake: Has anyone checked on Joe? He may have leaped off the Space Needle. What a f#cking choke job. And God I hate those f#cking lambs. :grr:

5. Denver %(/

6. Time for Favre to start pricing rocking chairs. Losing to the dome pussy Queens AT HOME? Oh, the humanity.

7. Denver :clap:

That is all :)but what do you think about denver?