PDA

View Full Version : Surreal life 4

Fat Elvis
01-10-2005, 10:11 AM
Holy Cow, I haven't laughed that hard in a loooong time. They put Peter Brady, Chyna, Mini Me and a few others together in a house and hilarity ensues.

In the first episode, Chyna overtakes Mini Me's room and won't give it up. Later, Mini Me pulls an Endelt and gets wasted and totally wierds out with his eyes rolling back in his head. They put him in bed and he starts this weird moaning like he' s having an orgasm. He's so wasted that later on he hops on his little scooter naked drives it into a wall and started pissing in the corner.

Seeing a naked, angry drunk dwarf urinating from a scooter is indeed surreal.

Bob Dole
01-10-2005, 10:27 AM
This one? (http://www.vh1.com/sitewide/apps/mediaplayer/index.jhtml?vid=40133&channelID=3&orgID=1&gateway=shows&seriesID=14340&episodeID=88629&section_0=shows&section_1=dyn&section_2=the_surreal_life_4&section_3=88629&section_4=episode.jhtml&refURL=/shows/dyn/the_surreal_life_4/88629/episode.jhtml&adPth=/asm/adsetup/shows/dyn/&adPN=episode)

Alton deFlat
01-10-2005, 10:54 AM
This one? (http://www.vh1.com/sitewide/apps/mediaplayer/index.jhtml?vid=40133&channelID=3&orgID=1&gateway=shows&seriesID=14340&episodeID=88629&section_0=shows&section_1=dyn&section_2=the_surreal_life_4&section_3=88629&section_4=episode.jhtml&refURL=/shows/dyn/the_surreal_life_4/88629/episode.jhtml&adPth=/asm/adsetup/shows/dyn/&adPN=episode)

That's some funny sh!t.

Ghostof
01-10-2005, 10:58 AM
Yeah I was laughing so hard almost passed out.

WHen he was outside sitting next to Peter and kept hitting his arm and then finally leaned back and fell over was hilarious.

That sound he was making later on was irritating as hell, sounded like a possum or a rabbit in a trap.

KevB
01-10-2005, 11:10 AM
Yeah I was laughing so hard almost passed out.

WHen he was outside sitting next to Peter and kept hitting his arm and then finally leaned back and fell over was hilarious.

That sound he was making later on was irritating as hell, sounded like a possum or a rabbit in a trap.

I've never spend 1 minute watching the other "Surreal Life" shows, but this one is hilarious.

To add to the scene outdoors, he rolls over onto his back, and it was like a turtle on his shell....or a rolypoly. That was hilarious, then the scene with the little guy around on his scooter naked, taking a piss in the corner was the end all, be all. I may never see something funnier.

ChiTown
01-10-2005, 11:56 AM
Hm... I may have to have TiVo record this...

It's worth it. I giggled like a teenage school girl watching that shit last night. ROFL

Iowanian
01-10-2005, 12:04 PM
I've been watching that show for a couple of seasons. Quality stuff.

This one will take the Cake.........Peter Brady is going to be shaggin the model, and maybe a little sammich action with her and the gogo.

If MiniMe shags Chyna(I think hers is bigger than his, from previous links on the planet..disgusting)...they should just STOP making TV shows. That will be the pinacle.

ChiTown
01-10-2005, 12:15 PM
If MiniMe shags Chyna(I think hers is bigger than his, from previous links on the planet..disgusting)..

OMG! ROFL

I remember that. Wasn't that about a month or so ago? Fuggin hilarious. People were all up in arms about her having a penis. It's called an engorged Clit for chrissakes.....

Alton deFlat
01-10-2005, 12:16 PM
Hopefully they'll re-run that ep. I'd hate to miss out on drunk dwarf corner pissing.

That's not something you see every day.

Mr. Laz
01-10-2005, 12:23 PM
i saw that... ROFL ROFL

i don't usually watch those crap reality type shows but i caught that one while flipping channels and just couldn't stop watching

weird ass people

first dinner the girl model did the nekkid sushi thing..

mini me was drooling all over her ROFL

KevB
01-10-2005, 12:29 PM
i saw that... ROFL ROFL

i don't usually watch those crap reality type shows but i caught that one while flipping channels and just couldn't stop watching

weird ass people

first dinner the girl model did the nekkid sushi thing..

mini me was drooling all over her ROFL

They eat dinner off the model, naked....then she acts upset that Minime touches the leaf above her nipple. C'mon honey, what did you expect?

How about Da Brat calling Chyna "Chewbacca" as she layed sprawled in her bed snoring? Quality, quality stuff.

Jenny Gump
01-10-2005, 12:34 PM
I thought Mini Me died. Is this Mini Me II? Or do they just have the corpse propped up as part of the ambiance of the show?

Alton deFlat
01-10-2005, 12:43 PM
I thought Mini Me died. Is this Mini Me II? Or do they just have the corpse propped up as part of the ambiance of the show?

This (http://www.amazon.imdb.com/name/nm0873942/) says he's still alive.

Jenny Gump
01-10-2005, 12:48 PM
This (http://www.amazon.imdb.com/name/nm0873942/) says he's still alive.

WTH?

I know some little person died...I thought for sure....hmmm. Maybe I just need to smoke more crack.

Mr. Laz
01-10-2005, 12:49 PM
i think it was the midget with Kid Rock that died

Jenny Gump
01-10-2005, 12:50 PM
i think it was the midget with Kid Rock that died

I didn't realize Kid Rock owned a midget.

Alton deFlat
01-10-2005, 12:52 PM

His name's Kenny Chesney.

ChiTown
01-10-2005, 12:52 PM

They've outlawed it since, but yeah, he owned a midget. Hell, most folks I know in my 'hood owned a midget at one point in time..........

tomahawk kid
01-10-2005, 12:53 PM

Zing!

Jenny Gump
01-10-2005, 12:53 PM
ROFLROFLROFL

Very nice.

Alton deFlat
01-12-2005, 04:07 PM
Ok, I saw a replay of the episode last night. Funny, funny stuff. I think Mini-me might have a thing for Chris Knight.

Iowanian
01-12-2005, 04:11 PM
How about Da Brat calling Chyna "Chewbacca" as she layed sprawled in her bed snoring? Quality, quality stuff.

I can't wait until they show that clip to Chyna at the "sally Jesse" thing.........I hope she does a cannon ball of the top rope on that hasbeen biatch.

Next time that model gets drunk, MiniMe is going "Lemiwinks" on her arse.

Now THAT is quality television.

Braincase
01-12-2005, 04:13 PM
Joe C did, in fact, die a couple years ago.

And he wasn't a midget...

Mile High Mania
01-12-2005, 04:22 PM
Is Mini-Me?

Nah, just vertically challenged.