PDA

View Full Version : Chileanbolt, I told you so buddy.

Calcountry
01-10-2005, 04:49 PM
Has anyone seen Chileanbolt?

Hey buddy, I told you that Marty sucks ass.

I wasn't sweating it at all when that guy helped you get the tying touchdown. You can always count on Marty to coach his way out of a playoff win.

ChiefsFire
01-10-2005, 05:17 PM
hell noooo

we wont see him til next season jerkoff

WilliamTheIrish
01-10-2005, 05:18 PM
crickets...

Bob Dole
01-10-2005, 05:21 PM
Stop showing your ignorance.

Marty is an experienced and successful coach. He realized the fact that had his young team advanced, they would have been soundly beaten and embarrassed. To avoid permanent damage to the team's collective psyche, he correctly made the decision to hang all of the emotional trauma on his young kicker.

You'll see.

ChiefsFire
01-10-2005, 05:31 PM
Stop showing your ignorance.

Marty is an experienced and successful coach. He realized the fact that had his young team advanced, they would have been soundly beaten and embarrassed. To avoid permanent damage to the team's collective psyche, he correctly made the decision to hang all of the emotional trauma on his young kicker.

You'll see.

homer

Bob Dole
01-10-2005, 05:35 PM
homer

Nice comeback.

Good to see you realize you have no chance of prevailing in this discussion. It's all about the collective good and planning for the future. A second round loss would have destroyed the team's confidence heading to the offseason. After Marty's brilliant decision, they'll only need a new kicker next year and should win the West easily.

Rain Man
01-10-2005, 06:38 PM
I've got the salt. Did anyone bring sandpaper?

Calcountry
01-11-2005, 12:19 PM
Nice comeback.

Good to see you realize you have no chance of prevailing in this discussion. It's all about the collective good and planning for the future. A second round loss would have destroyed the team's confidence heading to the offseason. After Marty's brilliant decision, they'll only need a new kicker next year and should win the West easily.
You have GOT to stop it with that Carl Peterson impersonation.

Deberg_1990
01-11-2005, 01:39 PM
Yea, i was wondering what happened to that dude as well????? Funny how he mysteriously is MIA after last Saturday night??

Eleazar
01-11-2005, 01:42 PM
Yea, i was wondering what happened to that dude as well????? Funny how he mysteriously is MIA after last Saturday night??

Missing as well is the 'spend a 3rd round pick on Kaeding' crew.

Predarat
01-11-2005, 01:47 PM
Unfortunately due to a lack of experience with Martyball in the SD area, ample shower rods were left still attached and unattended. Many boltfans were able to find these shower rods, and make use of them. I have to fear that c-bolt was one of them. At least he found the shower rod mercifully only after 1 dissapointment instead of 2,3,4, ect.....

htismaqe
01-11-2005, 01:50 PM
Missing as well is the 'spend a 3rd round pick on Kaeding' crew.

I'm still here.

I don't care who the kicker is, Marty set them up for failure.

Deberg_1990
01-11-2005, 01:56 PM
here is a little history leson, in case he ever comes back:

Pretty pathetic when you look at like this.

San Diego's Marty Schottenheimer now has a career record of 5-12 in the playoffs. He has lost five games in a row in the postseason, and eight times headed up a one-and-out playoff club. Though he has qualified for the postseason 12 times in his 18 years of NFL coaching, Schottenheimer only once has had a team win more than one game in the playoffs (the 1993 Chiefs went 2-1 and lost at Buffalo in the AFC title game).

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/don_banks/01/10/playoffs/index.html

Chiefnj
01-11-2005, 02:06 PM
I'm still here.

I don't care who the kicker is, Marty set them up for failure.

When Marty ran the ball those final three times and set it up at the right hash mark, I said "damn, after all that, he hasn't learned a thing."

Iowanian
01-11-2005, 02:20 PM
I'm still in Kaeding's corner........... He's 10 times the kicker Tynes is, even if he did miss. The other kicker looked like crap too on that wet turf.

Chili acted like a twat on the ego board too...talked alot of crap about "Schooling me on football" and called me an idiot for my playoff prediction of a 13-10 loss due to martyball.

Doesn't have much to say now.

DaneMcCloud
01-11-2005, 02:26 PM
Kaeding is 10 times the kicker that Tynes is? Interesting. According to ESPN's stats, they rank 10 & 11th in the NFL.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statistics?stat=kick&sort=pts&pos=off&league=nfl&order=true&season=2&year=2004

Dane
~Not obsessed with kickers

Deberg_1990
01-11-2005, 02:27 PM
I'm still in Kaeding's corner........... He's 10 times the kicker Tynes is, even if he did miss. The other kicker looked like crap too on that wet turf.

Heres a shocker. Tynes actually had 7 Touchbacks to Kaedings 2. Not bad:

Tynes stats: http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235388

Kaedings stats: http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/492980

Iowanian
01-11-2005, 02:27 PM
When all is said and Done.......Kaeding will be a respected Kicker, and Tynes will be running a car dealership in toronto.

To be fair...........the Chiefs scored ALOT more times than Eggo this season, and Tynes had more oportunities. how many extra points did Kaeding miss this year?

KCTitus
01-11-2005, 03:07 PM
To be fair...........the Chiefs scored ALOT more times than Eggo this season, and Tynes had more oportunities. how many extra points did Kaeding miss this year?

Kaeding missed one...