PDA

View Full Version : Garcia+Playmate+other woman=Catfight

Fairplay
01-12-2005, 03:28 AM
Yes a catfight my friends with women fighting over, Jeff Garcia?
WTF? Oh well, money speaks louder then looks apparently.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/wire/sns-ap-brf-playmate-trial,0,2601247.story?coll=sns-ap-nationworld-headlines

Playboy Playmate Faces Assault Charges
By Associated Press

January 11, 2005, 11:11 PM EST

CLEVELAND -- A Playboy Playmate accused of grabbing a dance pole and karate-kicking the ex-girlfriend of NFL quarterback Jeff Garcia went on trial Tuesday on a misdemeanor assault charge.

Carmella DeCesare, who is dating the Cleveland Browns player, faces a misdemeanor assault charge in the Aug. 21 barroom fight with Kristen Hine.

According to testimony, Garcia dated Hine, 32, four or five times but later dropped her for DeCesare, 22. Nasty phone calls and threatening voice mails followed and culminated in a confrontation last Aug. 21 at the Tramp nightclub.

Name-calling ensued, and a friend of Hine's dumped a drink on DeCesare. Each woman had to be restrained and when Hine tried to walk away, DeCesare allegedly grabbed a dance pole and kicked Hine in the head, snapping her head back.

Garcia testified Tuesday that Hine approached him and tried to talk to him, and that DeCesare kicked someone other than Hine in defense of herself.

The judge is hearing the case without a jury. Misdemeanors carry a maximum one-year jail term.

Fairplay
01-12-2005, 03:34 AM
And of course we need pics.

Fairplay
01-12-2005, 03:37 AM
And another..........

Fairplay
01-12-2005, 03:38 AM
Think her mug shot looks like that?

Miles
01-12-2005, 03:38 AM
Elaine: Well, I tried, but he thought it was some sort of cat fight.

Kramer: Cat fight?

Elaine: Ok, why? Why do guys do this? What is so appealing to men about a cat fight?

Kramer: Yeye cat fight!

Jerry: Because men think if women are grabbing and clawing at each other there's a chance they might somehow kiss.

Kramer: T-t-t-t..

Kraut
01-12-2005, 05:24 AM
:thumb: :thumb:

Ultra Peanut
01-12-2005, 05:53 AM
They were fighting for the right to be Garcia's facial hair?

mikey23545
01-12-2005, 07:10 AM
I've never heard any stories about women fighting over Terrel Owens....

I bet he's gay!

ChiefsFanatik88
01-12-2005, 07:20 AM
I've never heard any stories about women fighting over Terrel Owens....

I bet he's gay!

ROFL

Mile High Mania
01-12-2005, 07:22 AM
Seriously... who on this board hasn't had their honor defended by their woman in this manner?

Fairplay
01-12-2005, 07:31 AM
Seriously... who on this board hasn't had their honor defended by their woman in this manner?

Yeah, usually the woman you use to date thinks whoever you date now is a bitch, a skank and a slut. And shes the one behind the break up. I'd feel like i was on cloud nine haveing a playboy playmate defend my honor.

Mile High Mania
01-12-2005, 07:36 AM
Yeah, usually the woman you use to date thinks whoever you date now is a bitch, a skank and a slut. And shes the one behind the break up. I'd feel like i was on cloud nine haveing a playboy playmate defend my honor.

It would bring a tear to my eye... I'd probably call my dad, "You will NOT believe what is happening to me now..."

Kerberos
01-12-2005, 07:39 AM
Yes a catfight my friends with women fighting over, Jeff Garcia?
WTF? Oh well, money speaks louder then looks apparently.

What is monumentally disturbing to me is that Jeff Garcia doesn't deserve a vixen that looks like that... I guess even a goofball can get a fine chick if the price is right.

Garcia is living proof of that NOW!

Or maybe Garcia masterminded and staged this to make people think he is dating this hottie to take the pressure of everyone thinking he is gay!

Ya Ya ... that it !

DOH

:)

Cliff

Fairplay
01-12-2005, 07:41 AM
It would bring a tear to my eye... I'd probably call my dad, "You will NOT believe what is happening to me now..."

Definately a Kodak moment.
I'd have someone take a bunch of pics of the fight and i'd be walking around saying "Das right, Im da man baby im the man!"

Phobia
01-12-2005, 12:18 PM

Heh heh. I had a crazy girlfriend at 18. She once carved my high school sweetheart's name, "Tina" into her wrist with a sharp, but not sharp enough object.

I'll bet she still has a scar.

BigMeatballDave
01-12-2005, 12:48 PM
Garcia dated them? I thought he was peterpuffer...

Ultra Peanut
01-12-2005, 01:43 PM
Garcia dated them? I thought he was peterpuffer...That's what I said.

Ultra Peanut
01-12-2005, 01:43 PM
Wow,that uh... that's pretty crazy.Indeed.

Slayer Diablo
01-12-2005, 03:21 PM
Woah, this is the craziest thing...earlier I was talking about women fighting, but it was a time in which they were in a swimming pool...

Mr. Laz
01-12-2005, 04:43 PM
Garcia dated them? I thought he was peterpuffer...

no, terrel Owens was just hoping that Garcia WOULD PUFF on his peter

Owen was just complaining to the media in an attempted cover up

Mr. Laz
01-12-2005, 04:49 PM
That post is all fine and good... but, people were joking about Garthia being light in the loafers long before TO's comments.
yea, i know

Garcia being gay, Morton being gay ... even some alluding to me being gay ... tis all just rumor BS.

none of us knows ... none of us should care regardless

Mr. Laz
01-12-2005, 04:56 PM
Who the hell would ever insinuate that you were gay?
a few ...

apparently since i defended Johnny morton, who is rumored to be gay, must mean that i'm gay too. :spock:

:shake:

i forget who said some things ... was more than 1 person though.

... doesn't matter, It's just sheer stupity.

Donger
01-12-2005, 05:01 PM

Which one is that?

htismaqe
01-12-2005, 05:01 PM
Laz is gay?

I miss all the good gossip! :cuss:

Donger
01-12-2005, 05:03 PM

Well, not in a bar. But something similar happened in highschool.

Mr. Laz
01-12-2005, 05:04 PM
Heh... I figured you were making reference to my repeated jokes regarding the girl in the bookstore thing.

I must've missed your defense of Johnnie.

ROFL ROFL

i had the audacity to say the johnnie morton wasn't as bad as people were screaming about.

so now i'm teh ghey :sulk:

i never knew a person sexual orientation could change based on a football opinion. :p

Fairplay
01-12-2005, 06:11 PM
Which one is that?

The pics shown are the playboy model Carmella DeCesare, i searched for pics on Kristen Hinds but had no luck. Maybe someone else can find a pic of her on the net.