PDA

View Full Version : Pick who you want to lose

Wile_E_Coyote
01-12-2005, 03:22 PM
The wild card weekend for me was all about rooting for teams to lose & it was good. Is there a team still in the hunt you will be hoping to fall & if so who? Or are you all about the wining...ya right

-poll

Rain Man
01-12-2005, 03:25 PM
I don't really hate any of the teams that are left. I voted for the Pats to lose, just because I don't think Tom Brady needs any more public adulation.

cdcox
01-12-2005, 03:26 PM
I voted Colts, but this was only after they had achieved their primary objective of eliminating Denver.

The Colts are actually my pick to win it all, so I am torn between my desire to be correct, and my dislike of Manning.

Wile_E_Coyote
01-12-2005, 03:27 PM
I took the GAZ option, Colts & Pats are about even on my scale of hateabliltiy

Nightfyre
01-12-2005, 03:29 PM
The falcons. I hate the Falcons. They are the most overrated team in the NFL. Michael Vick is the most overrated QB in the NFL. I hate the falcons. I want to see them get buried by the Rams so the Rams can bury the Eagles.

Amnorix
01-12-2005, 03:36 PM
Colts, duh. :)

Chiefnj
01-12-2005, 03:39 PM
colts then falcons. i hate indoor teams.

cdcox
01-12-2005, 03:53 PM
I wish I knew a Colts fan to laugh at if they lost. That would really intensify my enjoyment.

Rain Man
01-12-2005, 03:59 PM
I wish I knew a Colts fan to laugh at if they lost. That would really intensify my enjoyment.

Just dial a random number in the Indianapolis area code.

That would actually be kind of funny. Your team loses, and as you mourn you get a completely random smack call from someone a thousand miles away.

Bearcat
01-12-2005, 04:08 PM
The Rams, but I don't really have to hope... just sit back and watch.

I don't really care who wins the Colts/Patriots game... I'd rather see the Steelers win their game.

The NFC situation kind of sucks..... Vikings win, and it'll be all about Moss for another week. Philadelphia wins, and the talk about TO perhaps playing will dominate :shrug:

The defense-wins-championship part of me wants to see the Eagles and Steelers or Patriots..... but the Colts/Falcons would be kind of fun.

F*ck St. Louis.

Dartgod
01-12-2005, 04:11 PM
I would probably pick the Colts if the f***ing Rams weren't in it. I'm surprised their not leading this poll in a landslide.

Iowanian
01-12-2005, 04:13 PM
The Vikings cheap shot and hurt Chief players in camp.

They can go to Playoff hell. There isn't a team left I want to root FOR.

Bearcat
01-12-2005, 04:15 PM
You just can't say that enough times.

F*ck St. Louis.

I'd put it in my sig or under my user name (or change my username :hmmm: ), but it just feels better typing it over and over....

Dartgod
01-12-2005, 04:22 PM
You just can't say that enough times.

F*ck St. Louis.
If St. Louis loses to the Falcons, I'm starting a thread and posting "F*ck St. Louis" 100 times.

And then I'm gonna eat some pie.

F*ck St. Louis X 100

Rain Man
01-12-2005, 05:34 PM
If St. Louis loses to the Falcons, I'm starting a thread and posting "F*ck St. Louis" 100 times.

And then I'm gonna eat some pie.

F*ck St. Louis X 100

Let's make it more interesting. If St. Louis loses, you enlist in the army and go to Iraq.

OldTownChief
01-12-2005, 05:39 PM
Vikes

2bikemike
01-12-2005, 06:13 PM
I want them all to lose eventually with the exception of the Steelers.

COchief
01-12-2005, 06:27 PM
WTF, we only get to pick one?

I want St Loser to lose so Martz always knows it was Vermeil that was the SB coach and not him.

I want Atlanta to lose because the dirty south is stupid.

I want the Colts to lose so I don't have to hear about Manning even more than I do already.

I want the Pats to lose because they have won enough the last few years.

I want the Eagles to lose so I don't have to hear about TO's dumb ass.

I guess that leaves the Jets, Steelers, and Vikes as possible winners. I wouldn't mind any of those winning, especially the Vikes, their fans typically have it worse than we do.

Wile_E_Coyote
01-12-2005, 07:02 PM
you can have mutiple choice polls :eek:

JazzzLovr
01-12-2005, 07:12 PM
I want the Colts to lose so I don't have to hear about Manning even more than I do already.

I want the Pats to lose because they have won enough the last few years.

Ditto.

I also want St. Louis to lose, just because they're St. Louis. F*ck St. Louis. :D

And I want Minnesota to lose, because of the training camp cheap shots and because I'm sick of hearing about Randy Moss.

chiefs4me
01-12-2005, 09:19 PM
I would like to see the pats lose,,and the steelers win it all. But I don't think they will, the Colts will be champs,,:thumb:

teedubya
01-12-2005, 09:30 PM
Problem is, I'm sure there won't be an answer to my post-game phone call.

I remember moments before the Chiefs-Colts game this year I received a phone call that contained much shit talking... as well as a promise to call back after the game.

Funny... my phone didn't ring after the game. Concerned, I made the call. Got no answer.

How odd.

sounds like your friend is a ****ing pussy.

badgirl
01-12-2005, 10:27 PM
I hope the Patriots LOSE. They have won enough, let someone else have their day. :harumph:

RNR
01-12-2005, 10:37 PM
All the NFC teams! AFC/AFL to the end!