PDA

View Full Version : Predict the Divisional Playoff Winners Here

RINGLEADER
01-12-2005, 09:17 PM
I gave my picks last week but want to revise them based on the Vikes beating the Packers. Feel free to offer up your own prognostications:

Jets at Steelers (Although Big Ben didn't play particularly well the last time they met I think the <B>Steelers win</B>)

Colts at Patriots (Everyone was wow'd by how the Colts dismantled the Broncos but, like last season I see a <B>Patriots win</B> when Peyton is forced to play against a real defense)

Rams at Falcons (I think the Falcons are over-rated and the Rams are completely bi-polar, but for some reason I see a <B>Falcons win</B>...but not really sure why)

Vikings at Eagles (This is the game that I wanted to change my prediction on...because the Eagles aren't going to the Super Bowl and I just don't think they can keep up with the Vikes...So I say <B>Vikings win</B> with the only caveat being that if Randy Moss doesn't play they probably won't)

Eleazar
01-12-2005, 09:18 PM
Steelers
Colts
Rams
Vikings

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
01-12-2005, 09:24 PM
Steelers
Colts
Falcons
Vikings

Chiefs Pantalones
01-12-2005, 09:42 PM
Steelers
Colts (Pats are very vulnerable)
Rams
Vikings

--The real Super Bowl will be played at Pittsburgh.
--And we'll see the first team to go 8-8 in the Super Bowl turning the NFL world upside down causing lots of questions about the playoff system.

Kraut
01-12-2005, 10:03 PM
Steelers
Eagles
Colts
Rams

The Atlanta vs. Rams game is a close one and a tough one to pic but I think the Rams on turf will win. Vick will blow it for Atlanta

ChiefsCountry
01-12-2005, 10:15 PM
Steelers
Colts
Rams
Vikings

It would be funny though to see another Pats-Rams Super Bowl.

beavis
01-12-2005, 10:39 PM
It would be funny though to see another Pats-Rams Super Bowl.
I'll be pissed if an 8-8 team makes it to the Superbowl. That's just not right. I don't think either of them win this weekend, but I give the Rams the better shot of the two.

Pittsburgh
Indy
Atlanta
Philly

alanm
01-12-2005, 11:15 PM
I'm going with all upsets this weekend
Jets
Colts
Vikings
Rams
I'm crazy!! :thumb: