PDA

View Full Version : Looking for desktop wallpaper

JazzzLovr
01-16-2005, 12:17 PM
A while back, someone had posted a desktop wallpaper of Derrick Thomas. If I remember right, it was the one that the KC Star had made available just after he passed away. It had a mini-collage of photos of Derrick and a quote by Carl Peterson. I think it may have been tk13 that posted it, but I'm not sure.

Could someone post that again? I'd really appreciate it!

Demonpenz
01-16-2005, 12:20 PM
this one?

ILChief
01-16-2005, 01:43 PM
A while back, someone had posted a desktop wallpaper of Derrick Thomas. If I remember right, it was the one that the KC Star had made available just after he passed away. It had a mini-collage of photos of Derrick and a quote by Carl Peterson. I think it may have been tk13 that posted it, but I'm not sure.

this site has some good DT (and other Chiefs) wallpapers. It hasn't been updated in several years though

http://www.jimsavidge.com

Phobia
01-16-2005, 01:46 PM
check wildbillschiefs.com

Frazod
01-16-2005, 01:48 PM

I remember that - it was cool and I used it for a long time. That was several computers ago, though.

Herzig
01-16-2005, 01:54 PM

I used this one...but it was from KCCHIEFS.com. Is this what you are looking for?

Frazod
01-16-2005, 01:58 PM
check wildbillschiefs.com

I just checked - they don't have it anymore.

LiL stumppy
01-16-2005, 02:02 PM
I am using that as my back ground.

JazzzLovr
01-16-2005, 02:18 PM
I used this one...but it was from KCCHIEFS.com. Is this what you are looking for?

That's the one!! Thanks!! I formatted my hard drive last night, and that pic was the one thing I forgot to back up.

Herzig
01-16-2005, 02:26 PM
That's the one!! Thanks!! I formatted my hard drive last night, and that pic was the one thing I forgot to back up.

I had it on my old computer and had to dig it up, copy it to my jump drive and put it on my laptop to repost it. I had this as my wallpaper for over a year after DT died then lost it in a reformat, until Adam Jassey reposted it for me a couple of years ago. So, some thanks goes to him too. Anybody know where he is these days?

Herzig
01-16-2005, 02:39 PM
Looking back at my rep, I discovered this thread...I think you actually got this from me last year! Weird.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=1552265#post1552265

Phobia
01-16-2005, 02:40 PM
I had it on my old computer and had to dig it up, copy it to my jump drive and put it on my laptop to repost it. I had this as my wallpaper for over a year after DT died then lost it in a reformat, until Adam Jassey reposted it for me a couple of years ago. So, some thanks goes to him too. Anybody know where he is these days?

He's around. Doesn't post a lot. He's busy with his law career and was just married last fall.

Herzig
01-16-2005, 02:43 PM
He's around. Doesn't post a lot. He's busy with his law career and was just married last fall.

Wow. Thanks for the update. So he decided to become a lawyer instead of a teacher. I can't blame him for that...more $$$$$

Phobia
01-16-2005, 02:56 PM
Wow. Thanks for the update. So he decided to become a lawyer instead of a teacher. I can't blame him for that...more $$$$$

He had already gone to law school when he decided he wanted to teach. He passed the bar last year and returned to law. But, yeah - money is important especially considering the neighborhood in which he lives.