01-16-2005, 01:17 PM
ROFL
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=fun_on_ice.wmv
The ass clown transportation worker

Red light!
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=carcrash.wmv

KCWolfman
01-16-2005, 01:42 PM
Did that dumbass really say "please please" hoping people would crash?

DenverChief
01-16-2005, 01:47 PM
Did that dumbass really say "please please" hoping people would crash?

could have I didn't hear it I will have to turn up the volume....

DenverChief
01-16-2005, 01:53 PM
upon further review I think he is saying either ooh or oh

Valiant
01-16-2005, 02:01 PM
that red light is disturbing... the other one i have seen before is funny because no one gets hurt...

DenverChief
01-16-2005, 02:06 PM
that red light is disturbing... the other one i have seen before is funny because no one gets hurt...

Very disturbing makes you think twice about crossing the street and entering an intersection just after a light change

Pants
01-16-2005, 03:10 PM
Oh man, that second one.... ugh, why would you post something like that? I feel sorry for that dude and his family.

ZootedGranny
01-16-2005, 06:23 PM
That guy in the second clip actually lived. I don't have the article in front of me, but the part of the car that rolled over him was the impact side, and there was enough of a dent there that he didn't get crushed.

Pants
01-16-2005, 06:33 PM
That guy in the second clip actually lived. I don't have the article in front of me, but the part of the car that rolled over him was the impact side, and there was enough of a dent there that he didn't get crushed.

Shit, that's good to know. Thanks.

BigMeatballDave
01-16-2005, 06:35 PM
That guy in the second clip actually lived. I don't have the article in front of me, but the part of the car that rolled over him was the impact side, and there was enough of a dent there that he didn't get crushed.Damn! Someone was looking out for his ass...

ZootedGranny
01-16-2005, 06:40 PM
Found the first article:

http://www.wdtn.com/index.cfm?action=dsp_story&storyid=35722

Police say the light had been red for 28 seconds when the PT Cruiser entered the intersection.

They say Tegtmeyer should not have been crossing the street at the time because the crosswalk signal was red.

Amazingly, investigators also say that the massive dent left on the side of the SUV, caused by the impact of the crash, created a hollow space that kept Tegtmeyer from being crushed to death as the vehicle rolled over him.

Tegtmeyer was listed in serious condition Monday night.

There was another article that said the guy was pronounced dead on the scene, but in the ambulance on the way back, he started breathing.

DenverChief
01-16-2005, 09:53 PM
Oh man, that second one.... ugh, why would you post something like that? I feel sorry for that dude and his family.

you act as if I posted a pic of ron jeremy doin the nasty with rosanne barr....get a grip puhleaze