PDA

View Full Version : Priest to be on Dennis Miller

Baby Lee
01-17-2005, 07:35 AM
Forgot to post this over the weekend, but it's still not too late. On his Friday sign off. He listed the guests for next [this] week. Among them none other than KC Chiefs RB Priest Holmes. Keep an eye out. MSNBC 8 CST.

Otter
01-17-2005, 07:37 AM
Thanks for the heads up. Not sure which one of those guys I enjoy watching more.

Bob Dole
01-17-2005, 09:26 AM
CNBC, Thursday, January 20 @ 9pm.

He's also showing up as a guest on The Best Damned Sports Show Period on Wednesday, January 19 @ 11pm.

Otter
01-17-2005, 11:39 AM
I've generally been a Dennis Miller fan... but, I caught an ep of his current show a week or so ago, and part of it were pretty painful.

It would seem any good writers he had in the past have moved on to better opportunities or something.

Agreed. I rarely make it through a full show of his anymore.

His best days were back in the early-mid 90s when he was doing stand up comedy and the occasional acting gig. I loved his style of humor. If you haven't seen "Dennis Miller - Live from Washington DC" give it a rent. Netflix has a copy or I can get a copy.

Classic Dennis Miller.

Bob Dole
01-17-2005, 11:59 AM
According to TiVo.com, it'll be on Thursday.

tap tap tap

Is this thing on?

Baby Lee
01-17-2005, 02:25 PM
I've generally been a Dennis Miller fan... but, I caught an ep of his current show a week or so ago, and part of it were pretty painful.

It would seem any good writers he had in the past have moved on to better opportunities or something.
I dunno. I usually only catch it in fits and spurts when the prime time shows are on commercial, so I usually miss the opening jokes. But I am impressed at the 'Varsity Panel' because he usually gets guests who are little better at being more witty than shrill and poses the questions in a way that fosters open debate. Better 'no spin zone' than the 'originator.'

cdcox
01-20-2005, 09:16 PM
On now, with his step dad.

Jenson71
01-20-2005, 09:17 PM
Wait, no. Turns out Zach's going to be on instead.

cdcox
01-20-2005, 09:20 PM
Miller sets him up the bash the defense, but Priest won't take the bait. Wimp.

Mr. Kotter
01-20-2005, 09:20 PM
If Zach's not gonna be there WTF cares? :p