PDA

View Full Version : Collins should start

Spott
11-24-2000, 08:24 AM
Why? We need to see what this guy has got. How will we know whether or not to hang on to Grbac and the high contract without knowing what other talent might be there. I am a Grbacker, but he may need to go because of cap.

Griese Fan
11-24-2000, 08:33 AM
When the time comes, GrBac will rengotiate. This is his team, finally. He won't force the Chiefs into a bad situation. Starting Collins now would only ensure the Chiefs a high draft pick, which, at this point, is not a bad thing.
the milkman
GrBacking Grbac

BroncoFan
11-24-2000, 11:42 AM
Sorry but are you NUTS?????

we allready know how much talent collins has....VERY LITTLE!!!!

I mean he had his shot to start in Buffalo, and to be at least the #2 here, and guess what? he was beat out by a 40+ y/o QB. that in its self speaks volumes.

Now as for playing him later in the season if we have no shot at the playoffs, so as to save Grbac injury, fine. Maybe :)

I would rather see them let Moon play for a few last hurrays. Sorry but I could care less about Collins, the only reason you play him is to increase his marketablity. And frankly that don't mean squat to me.

Cannibal
11-24-2000, 12:39 PM
Do you mean Collins should start over Moon if Grbac's finger isn't healed this weekend, or Collins should start over Grbac? If it is the first scenario I agree. We should see what Collins has and if he can be a competent backup to Grbac in the future. If you want Collins to start over a healthy Grbac, no way. Elvis has earned the position and still needs lots of improvement.

redshirt32
11-24-2000, 01:09 PM
Collins? Are you joking?! Is it April Fools Day already? We know what the guy's got... That's why he is 3rd behind Moon!<BR>

Baby Lee
11-24-2000, 04:04 PM
OK, when did Jeff "Mr.Facts" Miller start posting here? Perhaps a certain kcstar.com regular will be along shortly with her "emotional" viewpoint.

Griese Fan
11-24-2000, 04:15 PM
Mi,
If the Sh!t and Spin Queen showed up here, I think I might just go postal!!!
the milkman
meaning no offense to the PostalChief

Baby Lee
11-24-2000, 04:18 PM
Milkman,
I happen to be a postal worker as well, and I could certainly sympathize; I would probably snap as well.

gh4chiefs
11-24-2000, 04:47 PM
COLLINS OVER MOON BECAUSE OF GRBACHS BAD FINGER?? YES COLLINS because moon isnt the one we want as the 2nd string QB nextyear. collins needs to get this start and show us what he has.

------------------
Dont just say it, BRINGGGGG ITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Baby Lee
11-24-2000, 04:52 PM
Hadn't thought of it that way. Heck, what do we have to lose?

Oh, yeah, the game.............