PDA

View Full Version : My weekend at Gillette..

WebGem
01-17-2005, 08:13 PM
That stadium is awesome, and so are the fans. I wish KC was playing, though. I wore all my KC stuff (almost literally..it was f*cking COLD) and I really didn't get any crap at all, the fans were cool. It was nice to see the Colts lose a road playoff game. I took a lot of pics..but I took them on a disposable, so I'll post them in a few days. I think I have one that the Delta people outside took and gave me a card to go get it online, I'll go look for it. The tailgating was fun (the food was goooooooooooooooooooooood), we got there about 11am, and then we stayed for a couple hours after the game as well. We played a 3 on 3 snow football game, and I couldn't run in the shoes I had on (nobody else could either, but better than I could) so I sucked at defense. I spent most the weekend in Rhode Island with some people I know, and then we went there yesterday and I flew out of Boston this morning. It was a really great experience, it just sucked that the Chiefs weren't playing and it was a little cold compared to Arizona. Oh yeah, I made a bet yesterday morning that the Chiefs would win and they didn't so I had to buy 2 people Taco Bell. Other than that, fun stuff. After the game when I went out to the parking lot I became a graffiti artist. Every car and open space said either "CHIEFS", "GO KC", "KC 2005", or had a KC logo on it. Now next season needs to start. BTW Congrats to all the Pats fans.

Go Chiefs 2005

WebGem
01-17-2005, 08:15 PM
I'll have tons more sometime this week, and yes..that is a Raiders fan.

Saulbadguy
01-17-2005, 08:16 PM
Every car and open space said either "CHIEFS", "GO KC", "KC 2005", or had a KC logo on it. Now next season needs to start.

:spock:

So you defaced cars?

WebGem
01-17-2005, 08:17 PM
Every car and open space said either "CHIEFS", "GO KC", "KC 2005", or had a KC logo on it. Now next season needs to start.

:spock:

So you defaced cars?
ROFL

No, they were covered in snow before hand.

Saulbadguy
01-17-2005, 08:17 PM
Oh, and I never understood people that wear other teams gear to a game that they aren't even playing. I saw a couple of tools wearing McNabb jerseys at Arrowhead this year.

PatsWin2002
01-17-2005, 09:43 PM
Sounds like you had fun. It's a safe place to go.

I gotta say, I chuckled when I saw this line:
I sucked at defense.

And if you were in Rhode Island, why didn't you fly out of TF Green airport instead of Logan? People rave about how much easier it is.

Maybe next time, eh?

WebGem
01-19-2005, 09:25 AM
Sounds like you had fun. It's a safe place to go.

I gotta say, I chuckled when I saw this line:

And if you were in Rhode Island, why didn't you fly out of TF Green airport instead of Logan? People rave about how much easier it is.

Maybe next time, eh?
I couldn't. It's a long story, I couldn't though.

RNR
01-19-2005, 09:51 AM
Oh, and I never understood people that wear other teams gear to a game that they aren't even playing. I saw a couple of tools wearing McNabb jerseys at Arrowhead this year.
ChiefsFan5840 is a Chiefs fan who went to a game to have fun, and showed his team spirit by wearing Chiefs gear. I attended a Chiefs-Seahawks game one time and wore my Oakland hat. I don't see anything wrong with it.

Abba-Dabba
01-19-2005, 10:39 AM
WTF?! You hang out with Raider fans? Shame on you!

Ultra Peanut
01-19-2005, 11:30 AM
Oh, and I never understood people that wear other teams gear to a game that they aren't even playing. I saw a couple of tools wearing McNabb jerseys at Arrowhead this year.Agreed. A cap, maybe... that's fine. But why deck yourself out in the gear of a team that's not even playing?

cadmonkey
01-19-2005, 12:16 PM
I am glad you enjoyed yourself. New England fans have always been known as great fans/people. We only give Yankees/Lakers/Canadians/Jets fans problems.

Gillette is unreal but I wish they closed off the end zones. 60,000 people can only make so much noise, if the end zones were closed we could easily get anther 15 to 20,000.

Calcountry
01-19-2005, 12:37 PM
Some people are happy to advertise that they are someone elses Bitch.