PDA

View Full Version : A question to the people who play ESPN 2K5

LiL stumppy
01-18-2005, 02:55 PM
If you play ESPN football I have a question.In the franchise mode when you go to draft and you go to the columbine(sp) and all that,not of the players are real players from College football,has any one else noticed this?Because I looked all over for Derick J and he wasnt there.Rolle wasn't there,Amhad Brooks wasn't there.

Bearcat
01-18-2005, 03:02 PM
If you play ESPN football I have a question.In the franchise mode when you go to draft and you go to the columbine(sp) and all that,not of the players are real players from College football,has any one else noticed this?Because I looked all over for Derick J and he wasnt there.Rolle wasn't there,Amhad Brooks wasn't there.

It's just like Madden... they can't license college football player's names (well, any college players), so they're going to be fake. If you play Madden/NCAA, you can go to ps2rosters.com (they also have XBox rosters) and download NCAA rosters and then import them to Madden. Since ESPN doesn't have a college football game, you obviously can't do it..... it's the one downside (well, now one of many :cuss: ) to the ESPN series.

Rain Man
01-18-2005, 03:07 PM
It's a good thing they weren't at the columbine, because Harris and Klebold were targeting the athletes.

LiL stumppy
01-18-2005, 03:09 PM
So maybe I should get madden?So it will be more realistic.

Lzen
01-18-2005, 03:09 PM
It's a good thing they weren't at the columbine, because Harris and Klebold were targeting the athletes.

:LOL:

Not sure if I should be laughing but I found this to be humorous.

Bearcat
01-18-2005, 03:15 PM
So maybe I should get madden?So it will be more realistic.

Guess it depends on which part you want to be realistic.

Or just buy NCAA 2004... it's the best football game available.

LiL stumppy
01-18-2005, 03:35 PM
I like to play NFL football,I just wanted something where I could draft players who were playing the college.

HolmeZz
01-18-2005, 04:55 PM

ROFL You're an ass.