PDA

View Full Version : Priest on FSN NOW!!!!!

Pants
01-19-2005, 09:37 PM
topic

PastorMikH
01-19-2005, 09:45 PM
So what happened? By the time I read the thread and got turned, they were in commercial. After the commercial, they were talking and I didn't see him in the mix.

Deberg_1990
01-19-2005, 09:57 PM
Hes decided to retire? Basically he has tired of Carl and DV's inaction in free agency and DV's stubborn refusal to do anything to fix the defense. He has had enough.

Pants
01-19-2005, 09:58 PM
Tom Arnold was being an idiot. Asked Priest for his predictions. Priest picked Steelers and said there will be a black QB in the SB, after Arnold asked him about the NFC. Then Arnold was an idiot some more. After that, Arnold asked Priest about retirement, Priest said there was no retirement in the picture. Crowd started applausing, loud. Priest thanked them with a surprised look. He looked sharp.

Hammock Parties
01-19-2005, 10:00 PM
Priest is the man. I hope Larry Johnson has provided some motivation for him.

redfan
01-19-2005, 10:08 PM
"Priest said there was no retirement in the picture. Crowd started applausing, loud. "

Kickass!!

royr17
01-19-2005, 10:19 PM
Cool, he's not retiring but you guys better get ready because after this season he is more then likely gonna retire

Chiefs Pantalones
01-19-2005, 10:26 PM
Yeah I kinda took that out of it.

After 05 I think he's done. Then welcome the new era of LJ.

Wile_E_Coyote
01-19-2005, 10:38 PM
He meet some people at the Super Bowl who won $200,000 playing fantasy football. So he apologized on his website to those who picked him this year. He gets up at 5 or 6 am and runs two to three miles aday, hates it but knows it necessary for recovery. He is a spokesperson for the dairy council, it does a body good...

BigMeatballDave
01-20-2005, 01:43 AM
What the hell is applausing?

Demonpenz
01-20-2005, 01:46 AM
priest needs to touch the ball more

Hammock Parties
01-20-2005, 01:46 AM
priest needs to touch the ball more

He needs to touch it LESS.

Especially with LJ around.

tk13
01-20-2005, 01:52 AM
He gets up at 5 or 6 am and runs two to three miles aday, hates it but knows it necessary for recovery.

This offseason is going to play right into his hands.... everyone's going to doubt him and call him an oft-injured RB who's close to retiring and being replaced by the young stud running back, gonna be a lot of doubters out there that he's going to have to prove wrong... it should be exciting to watch him do it, again.

Demonpenz
01-20-2005, 01:53 AM

he is only going to be around this year maybe next. Give it to him till he's used up

tk13
01-20-2005, 01:53 AM

I present, exhibit A!

Demonpenz
01-20-2005, 01:55 AM
boy TK13 you called that colts pats game right on target

tk13
01-20-2005, 02:01 AM
boy TK13 you called that colts pats game right on target
I did? Haha... I'm not sure everything I said, I thought the Pats were gonna have some trouble covering all the Colts WR's which would give the Colts a shot, and that didn't happen, but I did think nobody gave the Pats a chance running the football, the Colts run D sucks. I guess I got that part right. I think if this was last year's Pats team they might've been in trouble, but Corey Dillon made the difference.

Hammock Parties
01-20-2005, 02:03 AM
he is only going to be around this year maybe next. Give it to him till he's used up

So we can have Priest for 8 whole games next year? Great.

tk13
01-20-2005, 02:06 AM
So we can have Priest for 8 whole games next year? Great.
He would've played more had we not sucked... I can't believe people hold it against him that he chose not to come back and waste himself on a 3-6 season or whatever we were at the time...

Demonpenz
01-20-2005, 02:11 AM
TK13 i was refering to the conversation when you said the colts Offense was so mfing dominant they can be a threat and i said, not in the playoffs. You get the pats using the 89 detriot pistions mentallity. I dunno i thought i was for once. I mean i am ususally off base (hootie and the blowfish are the next led zepllin)

Demonpenz
01-20-2005, 02:12 AM
it's ok priest can play his eight games and then eat all the nacho's he wants

tk13
01-20-2005, 02:25 AM
TK13 i was refering to the conversation when you said the colts Offense was so mfing dominant they can be a threat and i said, not in the playoffs. You get the pats using the 89 detriot pistions mentallity. I dunno i thought i was for once. I mean i am ususally off base (hootie and the blowfish are the next led zepllin)
You can kiss my rosy red ass Mahoney!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108357

To beat them you have to run the ball. Their run defense sucks, their pass D is pretty good. Teams usually have to abandon the run against them because they fall behind though. Their front four is really good at rushing the passer while they drop back in zone and don't get beat deep, although apparently DE Robert Mathis might be out this weekend. That is not good because he's the guy coming off against the RT that makes it hard for teams to completely focus on stopping Freeney. I don't think the weather or field conditions will be that much of a factor unless somebody specifically slips on a crucial play. I think the Pats have a much better chance than people give them credit for, because this year they can run the football. You can't abandon the run...

Demonpenz
01-20-2005, 03:12 AM
oh whatever. I won't get into a pissing contest.

tk13
01-20-2005, 03:14 AM
ROFL Good, don't wanna ruin the laminate floor.

Demonpenz
01-20-2005, 03:16 AM
naw but seriously we had a good debate in oct. you said that with the new rules the colts O will win it all, and i said, you know what happens in the playoffs. The pats always dare the officials to call ever PI. It doesn't really matter now. I just wanted a morsel of satisfaction for calling one correctly.

Demonpenz
01-20-2005, 03:17 AM
the wombat shit is still funny as shit, especially if you could see my cute friend who i compare as a wombat

tk13
01-20-2005, 03:21 AM
naw but seriously we had a good debate in oct. you said that with the new rules the colts O will win it all, and i said, you know what happens in the playoffs. The pats always dare the officials to call ever PI. It doesn't really matter now. I just wanted a morsel of satisfaction for calling one correctly.
I never said you were wrong... you were right, I just thought if there was a year where offense could win out, this would be the one.

Demonpenz
01-20-2005, 03:22 AM
I never said you were wrong... you were right, I just thought if there was a year where offense could win out, this would be the one.

man your a baseball guy. you know one thing holds true, good pitching beats good hitting, good defense beats good offense.

tk13
01-20-2005, 03:29 AM
man your a baseball guy. you know one thing holds true, good pitching beats good hitting, good defense beats good offense.
Never disagreed with any of that.... actually even if the Colts beat the Pats this week, I think they would've lost to the Steelers... too much running the football. I always go with (and enjoy) great defense in football though, as much as people crack on me for being a Dick Vermeil fan everyone that knows me as a football fan knows I love playing Martyball. Most people get out there playing Tecmo Bowl and they're slinging it down the field, I'm playing MartyBall, drives people insane. It's hilarious.

I would say pitching has more of an influence in baseball than defense does in football though... more control over the game I think.

Demonpenz
01-20-2005, 03:36 AM
I am thankful for your takes though, because i am ususally so drugged up i can't remember a curveball from a slider. As a former stuffer I love to see defense win out.

Demonpenz
01-20-2005, 03:38 AM
I love the hunt and kill. Strapping up the helmet and going hunting. I love the boys on my side.

teedubya
01-20-2005, 04:17 AM
As a former stuffer...

I love the boys on my side.

:shake: