PDA

View Full Version : Is this funny, sad or pathetic

Wile_E_Coyote
01-20-2005, 11:01 PM
http://www.indystar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94816

CHIEF4EVER
01-20-2005, 11:04 PM
Yes, that must be why Peyton was throwing all of those screens into the ground. Brilliant. He couldn't tell the difference between the snow covered turf, and his receivers. Tell Polian to get on the horn to the league office, there must be some way to get the rule committe involved in this. I smell a protest!

Yup, those white jerseys costed them the game. :shake: ROFL

CHIEF4EVER
01-20-2005, 11:06 PM
I went with pathetic (which it is) but at the same time it is also hilariously funny.

Nightfyre
01-20-2005, 11:30 PM
All three isnt an option?

Phobia
01-20-2005, 11:44 PM
I voted pathetic, but I've heard goofier excuses from Dick Vermeil.

WebGem
01-20-2005, 11:46 PM
ROFL

I don't believe I just read that.

Phobia
01-20-2005, 11:48 PM
Thanks. Now I'll just be waiting for Dick's "white jersey excuse" in an upcoming press conference.

Do you remember the excuse he made for Green throwing 2 INT's in his first year? He blamed the wind. The opposing QB had no INT's that day and there was NO wind at the game.

WebGem
01-20-2005, 11:51 PM
Okay, ummm..I'm not even going to make a new thread. But, what the f*ck is this Zach shit? I haven't been on much at all since I left to the Patriots game, so I have not a clue. Please tell me.

tk13
01-20-2005, 11:55 PM
Do you remember the excuse he made for Green throwing 2 INT's in his first year? He blamed the wind. The opposing QB had no INT's that day and there was NO wind at the game.
That was pretty lame no doubt, but there's no way that's lamer than jersey color..... I mean wind can actually affect a football, unless you're colorblind jerseys have nothing to do with it....

Phobia
01-20-2005, 11:59 PM
My clearest memory of football from those years is waking up in the afternoon the day we destroyed the Rams and injured Kurt Warner and thinking, "Damn... wish I would've gotten out bed earlier to see that."

I watched that game with Dante Hall's pretend girlfriend.

No kidding. She had been posting on the Planet for a few months and revealed that she was dating Dante Hall. She lived in Houston so we invited her to come out and watch the Rams game with us..... She showed up in this customized Dante Hall Chiefs sweatshirt and kept talking about him and a bunch of stories from college....

Bob Dole and I met Dante the next season and Dante claimed he had never heard of her. He said he only dates white chicks. Heh.

Wile_E_Coyote
01-22-2005, 10:29 AM
bump, this deserves more ridicule

Demonpenz
01-22-2005, 10:33 AM
ehh i think it was more peyton's 50 qb rating that did you in