PDA

View Full Version : I'm a bachelor for a week.

Rain Man
01-22-2005, 05:36 PM
My wife is going out of town on business, and you know what that means. I'll be ordering in a LOT of chinese food and watching a LOT of television.

I'm so boring that even I can't stand to be around myself sometimes.

|Zach|
01-22-2005, 05:40 PM
http://www.imaginarygirlfriends.com/

Ultra Peanut
01-22-2005, 05:41 PM
Did you stock up on ramen noodles yet?

Rain Man
01-22-2005, 05:44 PM
I'm thinking about taking off my shoes when I get home AND NOT PUTTING THEM AWAY. This is going to be incredible.

Saulbadguy
01-22-2005, 05:45 PM
Hookers?

Rain Man
01-22-2005, 05:46 PM
Maybe. Let me go check out www.imaginaryhookers.com.

Rain Man
01-22-2005, 05:46 PM
Did you stock up on ramen noodles yet?

Rich bachelor. I'm going to be a rich bachelor. We're talking Sesame Chicken every night if I want it. With those little paper-wrapped chicken things that she hates.

MichaelH
01-22-2005, 05:47 PM
Lucky Bastard!

FloridaChief
01-22-2005, 05:47 PM
I'll be ordering in a LOT of chinese food

Since your ordering, I'd like some Moo Goo Gui Pan...

|Zach|
01-22-2005, 05:48 PM
Did she leave town because of your unexplained new found intrest in butt sex?

Rain Man
01-22-2005, 05:51 PM
Did she leave town because of your unexplained new found intrest in butt sex?

Yeah. Apparently there's some etiquette about "ask first" that I missed. Like I'm going to ask Emily Post or something.

FloridaChief
01-22-2005, 05:56 PM
Since your ordering, I'd like some Moo Goo Gui Pan...

Okay. How bout some General Tso's chicken, then?

stevieray
01-22-2005, 06:01 PM
I've heard the food at Diamond Cabaret is awesome.

FloridaChief
01-22-2005, 06:05 PM
'Kay, I see I'm getting nowhere with this...

Chicken Almond Ding is a nice 3rd choice. And throw in an order of beef fried rice and an eggroll. But the eggroll must NOT contain seafood of any type. I'm afraid I'm a tyrant about this...

Rain Man
01-22-2005, 06:16 PM
I've heard the food at Diamond Cabaret is awesome.

Hmm, I've heard of this restaurant. Maybe I'll have to go check out this restaurant. And this restaurant isn't far from my work.

Rain Man
01-22-2005, 06:16 PM
'Kay, I see I'm getting nowhere with this...

Chicken Almond Ding is a nice 3rd choice. And throw in an order of beef fried rice and an eggroll. But the eggroll must NOT contain seafood of any type. I'm afraid I'm a tyrant about this...

Why would I order anything else if they've got sesame chicken? I don't understand.

Skip Towne
01-22-2005, 06:21 PM
Just a week? Poor guy.

FloridaChief
01-22-2005, 06:23 PM
Why would I order anything else if they've got sesame chicken? I don't understand.

Allright!

Throw in some hot and sour soup and it's a deal...

But no fish in the eggroll--just you remember that!!!

Kerberos
01-22-2005, 06:24 PM
My wife is going out of town on business, and you know what that means. I'll be ordering in a LOT of chinese food and watching a LOT of television.

I'm so boring that even I can't stand to be around myself sometimes.

You could break down and take GoChiefs to a movie ... he needs some excitement and who knows he might even help you out with your newfound facination with BUTT SEX! He says hes a virgin butt we all know better !!

ROFL

Cliff

Bowser
01-22-2005, 06:32 PM
With no wife to answer to, I'd say it's time to go steal a bike.

Phobia
01-22-2005, 06:49 PM
The last time your wife went out of town for a week, we both know where.... This time, I know nothing of it. She must have enjoyed the Texas weather more than she enjoyed the anal rampage. :(

Hammock Parties
01-22-2005, 06:54 PM
My favorite chinese food is sesame chicken or kung pao chicken with chicken fried rice, an egg roll or two and a nice bowl of egg drop soup. Good shit.

Bowser
01-22-2005, 06:55 PM
My favorite chinese food is sesame chicken or kung pao chicken with chicken fried rice, an egg roll or two and a nice bowl of egg drop soup. Good shit.

FLIED LICE, YOU CLAZY PLICK!!!!

FloridaChief
01-22-2005, 06:56 PM

You left out the obligatory "creme of sum yung jedi soup", fool...

Rain Man
01-23-2005, 12:48 PM
My Bachelor Week Diary: Hours 1 and 2.

My wife headed off to the airport two hours ago. I'm footloose and fancyfree, a drop of water on a sizzling grill.

I look left, look right. I'm still in the house. Let's get this show on the road. First things first, I'm going to need clothes. I go down to the basement and throw a load of clothes in the washer. I mix different colors, purely because I can. It feels great!

Then I decide that I'll need food. It's off to the grocery store. Woohoo! What do I like? What do I like? I practically jog through the aisles, like a kid in a candy store, but a candy store that also carries produce and meat and stuff. I get a frozen pizza for lunch, and I buy milk, eggs, and those awesome little Jiffy blueberry muffin mixes. I buy a 2-liter Dr. Pepper and I may drink it all today; who knows? Limits are out the door. I think about buying some tollhouse cookie dough, but I don't want to burn out too fast. The cats need food and I buy them some - all beef flavors, because they're on a bachelor week, too.

Then it's back home, and it's time to further shed my responsibilities. The way to do that is to get all of the bills paid. One by one, I knock them out, writing checks and affixing stamps and entering them in the checkbook.

Then everything's set. But wait! The washer has turned off! I go back downstairs and transfer the clothes to the dryer, and put another load in. I start the dryer, and don't even add one of those little static cling sheets. Back to basics.

Now I'm upstairs, getting ready to write a survey for a client, but I thought I'd visit chiefsplanet first. Wow!

alanm
01-23-2005, 12:53 PM
Why would I order anything else if they've got sesame chicken? I don't understand.Mongolian Beef.:thumb:

Gaz
01-23-2005, 12:54 PM
Leave the toilet seat up.

xoxo~
Gaz
Wild, wild man.

Phobia
01-23-2005, 12:55 PM
Bachelors don't do laundry, Kevin. Please start again.

alanm
01-23-2005, 12:57 PM
My Bachelor Week Diary: Hours 1 and 2.

My wife headed off to the airport two hours ago. I'm footloose and fancyfree, a drop of water on a sizzling grill.

I look left, look right. I'm still in the house. Let's get this show on the road. First things first, I'm going to need clothes. I go down to the basement and throw a load of clothes in the washer. I mix different colors, purely because I can. It feels great!

Then I decide that I'll need food. It's off to the grocery store. Woohoo! What do I like? What do I like? I practically jog through the aisles, like a kid in a candy store, but a candy store that also carries produce and meat and stuff. I get a frozen pizza for lunch, and I buy milk, eggs, and those awesome little Jiffy blueberry muffin mixes. I buy a 2-liter Dr. Pepper and I may drink it all today; who knows? Limits are out the door. I think about buying some tollhouse cookie dough, but I don't want to burn out too fast. The cats need food and I buy them some - all beef flavors, because they're on a bachelor week, too.

Then it's back home, and it's time to further shed my responsibilities. The way to do that is to get all of the bills paid. One by one, I knock them out, writing checks and affixing stamps and entering them in the checkbook.

Then everything's set. But wait! The washer has turned off! I go back downstairs and transfer the clothes to the dryer, and put another load in. I start the dryer, and don't even one of those little static cling sheets. Back to basics.

Now I'm upstairs, getting ready to write a survey for a client, but I thought I'd visit chiefsplanet first. Wow!Wow!! Just reading about this... I'm ready for a nap. :)

alanm
01-23-2005, 12:59 PM
Bachelors don't do laundry, Kevin. Please start again.Phil's right Kevin. You should leave all the laundry strewn about the house for when the wife gets back. It somehow makes them feel wanted.

Rain Man
01-24-2005, 07:52 PM
Bachelorhood Diary, Day 1.

After the first couple of hours, things slowed down a little bit. I nuked a frozen dinner for dinner, and made myself some of those delicious Jiffy blueberry muffins. In order to clear my plate for running wild, I worked until 1 a.m. on a survey for a client.

I've got three more nights to run wild. The possibilities are endless!

Skip Towne
01-24-2005, 08:08 PM
Bachelorhood Diary, Day 1.

After the first couple of hours, things slowed down a little bit. I nuked a frozen dinner for dinner, and made myself some of those delicious Jiffy blueberry muffins. In order to clear my plate for running wild, I worked until 1 a.m. on a survey for a client.

I'm on the edge of my seat.

Phobia
01-24-2005, 08:19 PM

I'll probably be in town thursday. Wanna go to your favorite titty bar? I know I can't count very well, but maybe your wife can't either.

Jenson71
01-24-2005, 08:24 PM
Is anyone watching the bachelorette? I told this girl I'd watch it tonight...

Hammock Parties
01-24-2005, 08:28 PM
Is anyone watching the bachelorette? I told this girl I'd watch it tonight...

So you're whipped without the pussy....way to go.

Jenson71
01-24-2005, 08:30 PM
So you're whipped without the pussy....way to go.

Hell I ain't watching it. Someone tell me what's going on.

stevieray
01-24-2005, 08:31 PM
You gotta play some music. LOUD.

At least one song.

Hammock Parties
01-24-2005, 08:33 PM
Hell I ain't watching it. Someone tell me what's going on.

Thou art redeemed.

|Zach|
01-24-2005, 08:34 PM
You gotta play some music. LOUD.

At least one song.
http://www.mattscdsingles.com/acatalog/vanilla%20ice%20funky.jpg

dtebbe
01-24-2005, 08:55 PM
Words to live by...

Once a day either way....

Use your imagination.

DT

Rain Man
01-27-2005, 10:20 AM
Bachelorhood Diary, Day 4.

I had to buy more dishes because all of the old ones are dirty, and I don't know what to do with them. I appear to have lost all of my underwear. I think that the cats have gone feral. I can't find my car.

Straight, No Chaser
01-27-2005, 10:46 AM

I had to buy more dishes because all of the old ones are dirty, and I don't know what to do with them. I appear to have lost all of my underwear. I think that the cats have gone feral. I can't find my car.

Dude.
I can't believe what I'm reading. You're writing about my life too :thumb:

I can't wait until the next entry. How long did you say she'll be out of town?

---->

HarryParatestes
01-27-2005, 10:49 AM

I've read this book before... Flowers for Algernon

ROFL