PDA

View Full Version : KC picks Davis to play SS, Wesley to FS! (From KC Star Board)

royr17
01-23-2005, 08:25 PM
Wesley pretty much floats back anyway, I wouldn't think that tansition would be difficult. And I don't think Wesley's over 220lbs so let the bigger guy play SS. So put Thomas Davis at the Strong Safety spot supporting LB's and also covering with his 4.45 speed!!!

I think we could have the next Roy Williams in this guy!!! Plus he'd be the best player at the S position in the 05 draft and at a position we NEED.

The Bad Guy
01-23-2005, 08:26 PM
Who the F is Davis?

|Zach|
Davis? Who? What?

Hammock Parties
We haven't even drafted Davis....I guess we'll see.

Saulbadguy
01-23-2005, 08:27 PM
Shenanigans.

Phobia
01-23-2005, 08:27 PM
I think I'd probably rather have Smith or Jones, but that's just me. WTF do I know?

royr17
01-23-2005, 08:29 PM
I post the wrong thing, my bad guys, but its Thomas Davis, Safety from Georgia. Him and Sean Jones played on the same team 2 years ago.

HolmeZz
I think they mean Thomas Davis. I've actually seen mock drafts where people have placed him at FS, so I don't get the position change.

|Zach|
Willie Davis is back bitches!

|Zach|
01-23-2005, 08:31 PM
So Roy, tell me if I am right.

You are telling us that the chiefs have amde the decision to put Wesley at FS and add a player we have yet to draft at SS

royr17
01-23-2005, 08:32 PM
So Roy, tell me if I am right.

You are telling us that the chiefs have amde the decision to put Wesley at FS and add a player we have yet to draft at SS

I dont know dude, why are you askin me, I dont have all the answers.

Hammock Parties
01-23-2005, 08:33 PM
We should just put Rich Scanlon at FS.

Phobia
01-23-2005, 08:34 PM
I post the wrong thing, my bad guys, but its Thomas Davis, Safety from Georgia. Him and Sean Jones played on the same team 2 years ago.

So, some moron posted a prediction at the star's BB and it's thread worthy at the best Chiefs BB on the internet?

I think I'm gonna go start a thread over there about how Scanlon is the best MLB in the NFL. I think I'll entitle it Rich Scanlon All-Pro MLB (from ChiefsPlanet).

|Zach|
01-23-2005, 08:34 PM
I dont know dude, why are you askin me, I dont have all the answers.
Because you posted the damn thread.

alanm
01-23-2005, 08:45 PM
If we draft a safety with the 1st pick this board will implode. Shit, half our team is made up of former safetys to begin with. :shake::cuss:

go bo
01-23-2005, 08:49 PM
If we draft a safety with the 1st pick this board will implode. Shit, half our team is made up of former safetys to begin with. :shake::cuss:and none of them can play corner back either... :) :) :)

go bo
01-23-2005, 08:52 PM
I think I'd probably rather have Smith or Jones, but that's just me. WTF do I know?personally, i think pac-man is a little on the small side...

but smith might be all right...

2bikemike
01-23-2005, 09:08 PM
After watching this weekends conference championship games I am really hoping we find a stud linebacker or 2. The draft is weak with LB's so I hope we find a damn good corner.

Rausch
01-23-2005, 09:14 PM
Wesley at FS?

Um, that's a SHIT idea. Plain and simple. Crap. Garbage. Horrid idea.

Harts is a much better player in run support than either Wesley or Woods, and lacks only experience. Honenstly, Harts played better than Woods. And that hurts, being a Romey fan.

And I'd sooner drop my ball sack in a cuisinart as draft another safety..

Mr. Laz
01-23-2005, 09:22 PM
So, some moron posted a prediction at the star's BB and it's thread worthy at the best Chiefs BB on the internet?

I think I'm gonna go start a thread over there about how Scanlon is the best MLB in the NFL. I think I'll entitle it Rich Scanlon All-Pro MLB (from ChiefsPlanet).
for real...

why is someone posting crap from the star BB as if it was

A) a legit news story

or

B) their idea/post

if i wanna know what the dudes at another BBS have to say i will go to the BBS and read it.

:shrug:

go bo
01-23-2005, 09:24 PM
Wesley at FS?

Um, that's a SHIT idea. Plain and simple. Crap. Garbage. Horrid idea.

Harts is a much better player in run support than either Wesley or Woods, and lacks only experience. Honenstly, Harts played better than Woods. And that hurts, being a Romey fan.

And I'd sooner drop my ball sack in a cuisinart as draft another safety..wow...

drop in some veggies and you could make a high protein v-8 juice...

|Zach|
01-23-2005, 09:25 PM
for real...

why is someone posting crap from the star BB as if it was

A) a legit news story

or

B) their idea/post

if i wanna know what the dudes at another BBS have to say i will go to the BBS and read it.

:shrug:
He doesn't know dude, he doesn't have all the answers. ROFL

Mr. Laz
01-23-2005, 09:33 PM
He doesn't know dude, he doesn't have all the answers. ROFL

http://deephousepage.com/smilies/rofl5.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/lach.gif

http://deephousepage.com/smilies/bricks1.gif

philfree
01-23-2005, 09:44 PM
Some draft Gurus have Davis playing WLB in the NFL. He could be a candidate for the Chiefs WLB position in Guns scheme. Play the Donnie Edwards role in coverege :hmmm: Could be a perfect fit.

PhilFree :arrow:

Manila-Chief
01-24-2005, 12:32 AM
One reason I'm here is because the KC Star board is all ultra right wing homers!!!

I hardly ever go there coz I'm wanting news and honest views not gossip. So, keep the gossip on their site. Don't waste my time!!!!!

PastorMikH
01-24-2005, 12:43 AM
One reason I'm here is because the KC Star board is all ultra right wing homers!!!

I hardly ever go there coz I'm wanting news and honest views not gossip. So, keep the gossip on their site. Don't waste my time!!!!!

I pretty much agree with you on the Star BB. Shoot, I haven't even seen that place since the last Planet crash. After looking at it, I opted to go to the mange instead. Pretty sad when a Donkey BB is better than a Chief BB. That new KC Star BB in no way compares to the old Talkback forum.

htismaqe
01-24-2005, 09:20 AM
Ummm...

I suggested this like THREE WEEKS AGO.

Rausch
01-24-2005, 09:22 AM
Ummm...

I suggested this like THREE WEEKS AGO.

So you're saying you want to draft a safety early?

:mad:

htismaqe
01-24-2005, 09:24 AM
So you're saying you want to draft a safety early?

:mad:

No, I don't want to.

I threw it out as a possibility in one of those "what if everybody we want is gone" threads.

I think Wesley has gotten "soft" and would make a better FS than SS at this point, JMO.

Personally, I'd like to see Pile get a shot.

Tribal Warfare
01-24-2005, 09:26 AM
KC will go into the FA market for DB's , and remember Guns preference. 6'0'' 200 pounds is the prototypical starting CB in Guns scheme.

I see KC drafting a DL or LB with their current draft position at #15 in the NFL draft for the BAA