PDA

View Full Version : Broncos sign RB Raymont Harris

CASHMAN
09-13-2000, 10:23 AM
This is somewhat interesting to me. Raymont was pretty good for the Bears, sporadically over the last few years.

He'll add some depth, just in case Mike Anderson is a 1-game wonder. I kinda like this move. He's cheap and has experience.

What do you guys think?

redbrian
09-13-2000, 10:33 AM
We Chief fans have enough to worry about as far as our own team is concerned. A RB that was cut from the Bears and the Patriots is of no importance.

------------------
This is my signature!! There are many like it but this one is mine!!

Fort Chief
09-13-2000, 10:39 AM
Couldn't agree more Clint.

Who gives a rats *** who the friggin Donkey's signed. Our team eats A_S_S, so it really doesn't make a hill of beans difference what the other teams in our division do.

redbrian
09-13-2000, 10:41 AM
YEAH!! "F" the Broncos!!!

"F" 'em in the can!!!

Maybe the pilot of the team jet will "be an original" and drink 36 cans of Coors right before takeoff! Those mountains have got to be difficult to maneuver around when you're totally sh!t-faced!!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Clint in Wichita (edited 09-13-2000).]

The Blessed Virgin Larry
09-13-2000, 10:43 AM
Good move for the Donx. That's the one thing I admire about Shanny, if he detects a possible weakness, he tries to fix things quick. I bet the new kicker the Donx sign will be able to kick circles around Stoyo!

wutamess
09-13-2000, 10:44 AM
Umm, wow. Sorry about that. We have alot of built up hostility right now. I don't really think we wish anyone would neccissarily die, much less a whole airplane full of people...

redbrian
09-13-2000, 10:46 AM
I don't actually want anyone to die...but I wouldn't mind them experiencing a barrel roll at 500mph.

------------------

Coogs
09-13-2000, 10:56 AM
SERIOUS understatement bishop!! There so much hostility in this house, we make PETA look like a Senior's Bridge Club!!

My opinion Brad - good pickup. May not need him, but you guys needed somebody in case of emergency. The wife and I discussed how funny it would be if the Donks were so desparate they signed somebody like Shehee!
Then they kill our fun by actually finding a worthwhile(loosely labeled, considering the circumstance you'd be in if you had to use him) vet Rb.

------------------
[b]ct
The 3 Stooges must go!!</B>

Lurker Brett
09-13-2000, 11:37 AM
Brad, it looks like the natives are more then a little restless. (Although I did LOL at the 500 mph barrel roll).

Maybe if the Chiefs can blast the snot out of the Chargers, say 10-6, people will lighten up a bit. I think it is easy to say we are very constapated and looking for some lowly team to $hit on.

As for your topic, is signing Raymont Harris a good sign? I think maybe Shanahan is a little more worried then the rest of you pukey Donko crap blowing homer types.

(Sorry, I'm a little stopped up myself)

Raiderhater
09-13-2000, 11:44 AM
LMAO @ Mark... Blast the snot out of...with a score of 10-6.

You mean 10 WHOLE points by the Offense?! Why that would be a scoring frenzy on the part of KC.

If you meant another TD by the D followed by a 20yd FG (Stoyo cant make anything longer) by the Offense, then I digress.

Lurker Brett
09-13-2000, 11:47 AM
Yea, I am just as disgusted as everyone else. I think we would be better off if the Chiefs were the only team to let the fans pick the plays.

Kind of like that interactive game you can play in bars. Pick the play, tally the votes by computer, and then flash it up on the screen to that bug eyed Raye.

Now I digress....

BIG_DADDY
09-13-2000, 11:49 AM
Titus,

I think he meant 5 safeties by the defense.

Mark?

Lurker Brett
09-13-2000, 11:51 AM
LOL, remember who is coaching the defense.

I can see backing Leaf up to his own 1 yard line on 3rd and 15 only to rush two lineman.

Raiderhater
09-13-2000, 11:53 AM
KCJones: LOL! Although possible, I have this sinking feeling that the Leaf to Conway combination is going to prove Kurt's brilliance as DC.

I heard, also, that Clemmons might be out. There goes the pass rush.

Mosbonian
09-13-2000, 11:56 AM
Mark,

LOL, You forgot that they would play a soft zone while rushing only 2 lineman.

Lurker Brett
09-13-2000, 11:59 AM
That's what I meant....a loser QB backed up to the end zone and instead of blitzing I can see Kurt going into a soft zone.

Boise_Chief
09-13-2000, 12:17 PM
Raymont Harris is a good pick-up. He plays hard and can catch. He doesn't have the greatest speed.

Robio9
09-13-2000, 12:33 PM
Mile High:

You guys better pray he doesn't have to play. He's always hurt. He didn't look to bad for the Pats in the preseason.

redngold
09-13-2000, 02:12 PM
Got him just in time, huh? We are real short on runningbacks. Did they check to see if he can read blocks before they picked him up? http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

redngold
09-13-2000, 04:07 PM
I AM A TOTAL MORON!!!!

I must have been half asleep when I read that post. Sorry. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/confused.gif