PDA

View Full Version : Are you going to renew your Season Tickets?

brent102fire
01-26-2005, 01:25 PM
I was just curious as to how many of us season ticket holders are going to renew and how many of us are not? Personally, I am fed up with Carl Peterson and :deevee: not upgrading the defense with new players. Especially last year when they managed to retain everyone from the previous year. What a brick that turned out to be. :shake: I will not buy another ticket until they show the fans they want to win and bring in some FA defensive players and use their top picks on a CB or LB etc...
I wrote a letter to the Ticket Office and told them they should refund my money from last year since they did not spend any money on the defense except to resign their own crappy players :banghead: :mad: :cuss:

Saulbadguy
01-26-2005, 01:26 PM
yup.

Saulbadguy
01-26-2005, 01:28 PM
I wrote a letter to the Ticket Office and told them they should refund my money from last year since they did not spend any money on the defense except to resign their own crappy players
Are you serious?

SCTrojan
01-26-2005, 01:29 PM
Count me as one of the renewers. They're my hometown team, so even though I'm moving to the East Coast this summer, I'm keeping the tickets.

Dartgod
01-26-2005, 01:31 PM
I am hesitant to do so, but yes, I will renew. As pissed off as I am at CP and the organization, I would miss the game day experience too much.

Saulbadguy
01-26-2005, 01:32 PM
I am hesitant to do so, but yes, I will renew. As pissed off as I am at CP and the organization, I would miss the game day experience too much.
Exactly. Had the tickets in the family since 89..not giving them up now. Its just too much fun, win or lose.

Nzoner
01-26-2005, 01:45 PM
As of this moment I am still undecided as I really want to enjoy my gameroom for an entire season.

I'm thinking finding someone to split the season with would be a better option.

Dartgod
01-26-2005, 01:50 PM
I'm thinking finding someone to split the season with would be a better option.
We've considered that too.

Brock
01-26-2005, 01:51 PM
I was there before Karl and I'll be there when he's gone.

shaneo69
01-26-2005, 01:55 PM
Yep, cuz I'm a sucker.

Ultra Peanut
01-26-2005, 02:06 PM
I'm not renewing my season tickets because they didn't cut Scanlon when I told them to.

StcChief
01-26-2005, 02:09 PM
Will renew will be looking to split season tickets at least two ways.

Section 122 R22 two seats Chiefs side near goal line.
if your interested PM me.

Ozarks-Chiefs-Fan
01-26-2005, 02:30 PM
win or lose going to the games are still a damn good time. a better time obviously when we are winning.

kc rush
01-26-2005, 02:45 PM
Renewing this year. I will re-evaluate again at the end of the year.

BigRedChief
01-26-2005, 06:58 PM
I will renew. Looking to upgrade to the lower bowl but not finding any takers. Looks like there are a lot of talkers saying they are going to give up their ticket but I can't find them to give them some of my money. So I guess I'm still stuck in the upper deck.

Agree with the above comment. I was here long before King Carl and I'll be here long after King Carl.

dtebbe
01-26-2005, 11:16 PM
I will renew. Looking to upgrade to the lower bowl but not finding any takers. Looks like there are a lot of talkers saying they are going to give up their ticket but I can't find them to give them some of my money. So I guess I'm still stuck in the upper deck.

Agree with the above comment. I was here long before King Carl and I'll be here long after King Carl.

I found one... Got a pair of tickets in Sec 123 Row 39.

DT

|Zach|
01-26-2005, 11:37 PM
Looks like there are a lot of talkers saying they are going to give up their ticket but I can't find them\
Imagine that...

brent102fire
01-26-2005, 11:52 PM
You can have mine...Section 329, Row 23

Nzoner
01-27-2005, 12:12 AM
You can change my undecided to a yes as I found someone to split the season with.

4 regular season games for Nzoner this year,Phil I sure hope you get 37 Forever weekend locked in as early as possible.

WarCry!
01-27-2005, 08:20 AM
I found one... Got a pair of tickets in Sec 123 Row 39.

DT

So can you actually pay somebody for the rights to their seats - with actual transfer at the CHiefs organization level or is it just a one time purchase for the upcoming season? Just curious.

I have 4 upper deck tickets and don't have much hope of being able to move down anytime soon.... And yes, I'm renewing. Been a Chiefs fan my entire life - waited a long time to be able to get season tickets - money, location, etc - and now that I've got them - I'm hanging on to them! My Chiefs loyalty will long outlive Carl Peterson and Dick Vermeil.

brent102fire
01-27-2005, 08:41 AM
I may have kept mine if I lived in KC, but I live in Huntington Beach, CA. I took a pretty big loss on my 4 tickets this year...there were games where I couldn't even give the tickets away :shake: So with that, I am not renewing my season tickets. I will still fly out each year to go to a game. I've been doing that for 13 years. I will still support the team, I am just growing tired of all the CP and DV :BS:

BigRedChief
01-27-2005, 08:54 AM
You can have mine...Section 329, Row 23

I'm in section 324 row 32 now. I need 3 seats.

Chief Henry
01-27-2005, 09:08 AM
My answer to this question is Not Applicable
because I'm not a season ticket holder.

Wilson
01-27-2005, 09:24 AM
You can have my tickets too.

Me and my wife are going to travel to South American and Europe this year and we're cutting among other things, our season tickets.

I just can't see this team being competitive for at least 3 or 4 years. Between the aging offense, the horrible defense with absolutely no depth and Vermeil's attitude I have to sell at this point while their still easy to get rid of.

I'll miss gameday but I expect some return on my investment and the 'board of directors' in this case can't seem to make that happen.

I'll rebuy when Peterson is gone.

Dartgod
01-27-2005, 09:25 AM
You can have my tickets too.

Me and my wife are going to travel to South American and Europe this year and we're cutting among other things, our season tickets.

I just can't see this team being competitive for at least 3 or 4 years. Between the aging offense, the horrible defense with absolutely no depth and Vermeil's attitude I have to sell at this point while their still easy to get rid of.

I'll miss gameday but I expect some return on my investment and the 'board of directors' in this case can't seem to make that happen.

I'll rebuy when Peterson is gone.
Where are your seats?

BigRedChief
01-27-2005, 09:44 AM
Where are your seats?

Hey I asked first :)

HC_Chief
01-27-2005, 09:48 AM
Games on a 65" 16:9 aspect HDTV are just as good as being there.... sometimes even better. ;)

shaneo69
01-27-2005, 09:53 AM
Games on a 65" 16:9 aspect HDTV are just as good as being there.... sometimes even better. ;)

Beer is cheaper.

dtebbe
01-27-2005, 10:48 AM
So can you actually pay somebody for the rights to their seats - with actual transfer at the CHiefs organization level or is it just a one time purchase for the upcoming season? Just curious.

I have 4 upper deck tickets and don't have much hope of being able to move down anytime soon.... And yes, I'm renewing. Been a Chiefs fan my entire life - waited a long time to be able to get season tickets - money, location, etc - and now that I've got them - I'm hanging on to them! My Chiefs loyalty will long outlive Carl Peterson and Dick Vermeil.

Money is not supposed to change hands, but it does all the time. The transfer period opens Jan 1st thru April, and the Chiefs charge $50 to transfer the tickets from one account to another. The ones I got had been in a family for years, and the guy I got them from took them over from his grand parents who decided they were getting too old to go, and were going to not renew them. Call me Johnny on the spot!

DT

BigRedChief
01-27-2005, 12:38 PM
Money is not supposed to change hands, but it does all the time. The transfer period opens Jan 1st thru April, and the Chiefs charge $50 to transfer the tickets from one account to another. The ones I got had been in a family for years, and the guy I got them from took them over from his grand parents who decided they were getting too old to go, and were going to not renew them. Call me Johnny on the spot!

DT

So who are you selling the rights to? I'll take back that crack about your momma for lower bowl tickets. :)