PDA

View Full Version : Who do you want to win the SB?

CHIEF4EVER
01-26-2005, 04:30 PM
Philly or NE?

Miles
01-26-2005, 04:33 PM
Definilty Philly. A whole offseason of hearing how NE is so amazing is reason enough alone.

go bo
01-26-2005, 04:33 PM
i hate to root against the afc, but it would be nice to see someone other than the pats win the superbowl for a change...

BIG_DADDY
01-26-2005, 04:35 PM
Only one protest vote? I went with Gaz.

CHIEF4EVER
01-26-2005, 04:40 PM
Definilty Philly. A whole offseason of hearing how NE is so amazing is reason enough alone.

I hear ya. I am SICK TO DEATH of hearing how NE is the end all and be all of the NFL.

el borracho
01-26-2005, 04:41 PM
I hope the Patriots win by a score of 482-0.

I hate Philadelphia.

stevieray
01-26-2005, 04:51 PM
I hope Philly wins just so Terrell Owens will get a ring without playing.

The biggest show on earth and he can't be the center of attention, or do something to make himself more important than the game.

I hope it eats him up inside.

Remember the pompoms....? poetic justice, IMO.

Demonpenz
01-26-2005, 04:54 PM
Owens will be out there alittle bit, even if it just as a decoy. His heart won't let him quit.

MOhillbilly
01-26-2005, 04:56 PM
i hope NE wins so we can keep hearing about it.

Beatlemanu
Or :thumb:

stevieray
Owens will be out there alittle bit, even if it just as a decoy. His ego won't let him quit.

I agree.

Demonpenz
01-26-2005, 04:59 PM
I agree.

I would agree too, his ego won't let him be off the field. I was thinking the other day though when someone was mad about the way his deal went down with the ravens. If the game is truely for fans, the nfl was right in sending him on to philly. When it comes down to it the game is for the fans paying money.

Demonpenz
01-26-2005, 05:05 PM
The pats just know how to win. I have been going over some of the tapes, but it's not so much what they do, but how they do it. They are so sound in every part of the game. Just watch them tackle, it is how they teach it at the high school level. Plus their secondary is a bunch of head hunters that don't mind a flag or a fine as long as they get to knock mfers out.

Digital Takawira
01-26-2005, 05:05 PM
i hate to root against the afc, but it would be nice to see someone other than the pats win the superbowl for a change...

screw the rest of the afc. as far as i'm concerned, all of the afc is an enemy of the chiefs.

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-26-2005, 05:08 PM
Neither.

Bwana
01-26-2005, 05:17 PM
NE......easily.

Nzoner
01-26-2005, 07:28 PM
If nothing else I want the Pats to win again just to show that EVEN a Superbowl Champ addresses a need and goes after a free agent like Dillon.

Hammock Parties
01-26-2005, 07:30 PM
I'll be rooting for Philly since they haven't won it all before.

chiefs4me
01-26-2005, 07:57 PM
MY CHIEFS

:banghead: But since they can't,,I guess I have to stick with the AFC,,although I am sick of having those dam pats think they are so GREAT. :rolleyes:

Nzoner
01-26-2005, 08:08 PM
MY CHIEFS

:banghead: But since they can't,,I guess I have to stick with the AFC,,although I am sick of having those dam pats think they are so GREAT. :rolleyes:

Think???

I'd say 2 Lombardi's in 3 years and the way they made the Colts and Steelers look this post-season is more than enough reason for them to be arrogant,however,I haven't seen or heard much that leads me to believe they are.

I'm not a Pats fan but like them or not these guys are all business and I personally think they've earned the right to have a swagger.

stevieray
01-26-2005, 08:25 PM
Think???

I'd say 2 Lombardi's in 3 years and the way they made the Colts and Steelers look this post-season is more than enough reason for them to be arrogant,however,I haven't seen or heard much that leads me to believe they are.

I'm not a Pats fan but like them or not these guys are all business and I personally think they've earned the right to have a swagger.

Damn straight. They feel they don't get much respect and they earn it by beating the crap out of other teams.

I gotta admit, I enjoy watching them play, no superstars, no egos, just MOTIVATED players. Brady with 103 temp the night beforethe AFCC game?

until somone beats them, you have to respect what they bring on gameday.

Inspector
01-26-2005, 08:29 PM
I'm sticking with hoping the Chiefs win the SB this year.

I know it's not very likely, but I gotta keep hope alive.

Otherwise, anyone but the stinkin Pats. I'm sick of them and their damn winning ways.

Nzoner
01-27-2005, 12:00 AM
Otherwise, anyone but the stinkin Pats. I'm sick of them and their damn winning ways.

At least it's not the Donks or Raiders.

alanm
01-27-2005, 05:49 AM
Well, Seeing as to how New England has had there share of World Championships in both Football and Baseball. I've got to root for the Iggles. Besides it's time for the Pats to fall back to earth. The Iggles have never won a SB and one of my best friends lives in Philly and is a diehard fan of theirs. Even though I'm a AFC fan in general it would be nice to see the Patriots get a mudhole stomped in their ass. Though it's probably not going to happen.

chiefz
01-27-2005, 08:10 AM
Well honestly I could care less but I don't see Philly beating New England.

KcMizzou
01-27-2005, 08:24 AM
I always root for the AFC... but not this year. The underdog factor, combined with the fact that I'm sick to death of the patriots, has me rooting for Philly.

cadmonkey
01-27-2005, 08:26 AM
Owens will be out there alittle bit, even if it just as a decoy. His heart won't let him quit.

His heart won't let him quit? I think you mean his EGO won't let him quit. He won't allow anyone to write the words Philly did this and that WITHOUT T.O.

SCTrojan
01-27-2005, 08:40 AM
[QUOTE=chiefs4me]MY CHIEFS

I agree. Until and unless the Chiefs are in it, I couldn't care less. But, yes, I'll still watch the game. Maybe there'll be another wardrobe malfunction.

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-27-2005, 08:48 AM
I hope the Patriots win by a score of 482-0.

I hate Philadelphia.
So you'll be dissappointed if it's only 481-0?

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-27-2005, 08:51 AM
Damn straight. They feel they don't get much respect and they earn it by beating the crap out of other teams.

I gotta admit, I enjoy watching them play, no superstars, no egos, just MOTIVATED players. Brady with 103 temp the night beforethe AFCC game?

until somone beats them, you have to respect what they bring on gameday.
That's why I'm "rooting" for them too. Plus I don't want to see T.O. get a ring. I'd love to see him walk off the field with his head down. I'm also sick of all of McNabb's tv comercials which I'm sure will just get worse if he wins a Super-Bowl.

cadmonkey
01-27-2005, 09:12 AM
That's why I'm "rooting" for them too. Plus I don't want to see T.O. get a ring. I'd love to see him walk off the field with his head down. I'm also sick of all of McNabb's tv comercials which I'm sure will just get worse if he wins a Super-Bowl.

Jeff Goldblum's eyes follow me every where I go. GOD DAMN YOU BEER ME :cuss:

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-27-2005, 09:13 AM
Jeff Goldblum's eyes follow me every where I go. GOD DAMN YOU BEER ME :cuss:
Your welcome.

:D

Straight, No Chaser
01-27-2005, 11:19 AM
Philly fan deserves it more.
Pats are a great team but are you prepared to hear "genius", "dynasty", "era of free agency", "the best team ever...", ad nausea until next December?

Einstein was a genius, Dynasty was an 80's novella crossed with Texan debutantes' and put on TV, Free Agency was Rozelle's dream the media force-feeds us to believe is better and the best team ever depends on who you liked as a kid.

--->

Calcountry
01-27-2005, 11:23 AM

I agree with the sentiment, but the Patriots are going to win.