PDA

View Full Version : Whitlock has the lead story on ESPN

KCJake
01-27-2005, 02:36 PM
Wow. Whitlock has a the front page story on ESPN.com right now.
http://www.espn.go.com/

Straight, No Chaser
01-27-2005, 02:39 PM
Wow. Whitlock has a the front page story on ESPN.com right now.
http://www.espn.go.com/

Obviously, Dude can't wait to exit KC and get hired for "Cold Pizza" or as a judge for ESPN's reality show for sportscaster wannabe's

---->

cadmonkey
01-27-2005, 02:42 PM
He just wants to be on Around the Horn!

The Rick
01-27-2005, 03:47 PM
Here's a clip from the article where he talks about overweight coaches:
This is a serious issue to me for obvious reasons. I have the double plague of being large and extremely good-looking. No one ever notices the brilliance of my ideas because of my size and looks. When I first started appearing on the "Sports Reporters" six years ago, Bill Conlin of the Philadelphia Daily News told me that I'd never get credit for the things I said on the show because of my appearance.

"You're nothing more than a sex symbol, hired to attract female viewers," I remember Conlin telling me. "Your words will carry the show, but Lupica, Ryan and Albom will garner the accolades and praise. Rudy Martzke will ignore you."
ROFL

DeepSouth
01-27-2005, 03:59 PM

ROFL

I believe I mentioned in another thread that Whitlock is an egotistical idiot.

I stand by that.

Carlota69
01-27-2005, 04:08 PM

ROFL

He doesn't really believe that he's good looking, does he?
But then again he could be considered handsome--if you are attracted to trolls :Lin:

morphius
01-27-2005, 04:19 PM
But then again he could be considered handsome--if you are attracted to trolls :Lin:
Consider it that whole self affirmation thing, or maybe he figures if he says it enough that someone will believe him.

Ultra Peanut
01-27-2005, 06:23 PM
Congrats, Big Sexy.

But then again he could be considered handsome--if you are attracted to trolls :Lin:Strange. Just this morning, I was bored and strolling through the rep list. I wondered when your most recent post came.

Carlota69
01-28-2005, 03:57 PM
Congrats, Big Sexy.

Strange. Just this morning, I was bored and strolling through the rep list. I wondered when your most recent post came.

Yeah, its been awhile since I've been on here. I've been crazy busy--loving life though--well except that 7-9 record. :banghead: