View Full Version : HAPPY 40th Birthday Badgirl

stumppy
01-29-2005, 08:04 AM
Who loves ya baby !

:thumb: :toast: :hail: PBJ :jester: :Peace:

Bowser
01-29-2005, 09:36 AM
Happy Birthday, rep cheater! ;)

And for Stummpy's sake, I hope that is really you in your avatar!

4th and Long
01-29-2005, 10:03 AM
Welcome to the the "Over The Hill Gang" bad girl.

Since it's your birthday, I took the liberty of purchasing a few gifts.

At 40, you may notice that people begin to speak softer. Actually they aren't speaking softer at all. In fact, they are probably speaking louder than you imagine so, try this on for size.

http://www.halfpricehearing.com/resources/images/digital/oticon/oticon3.jpg

You'll begin to notice that when you go shopping for groceries, it takes a little longer, you tire faster, and you'll feel the need to stop once and a while to lean on something, just to catch your breath. With that in mind, here's your second present.

http://www.mobilitycare.com/catalog/images/envoy480.jpg

Sometimes that walker just wont do the trick. You're still tired and all you want to do is sit down. I went all out and dropped some serious cash on this next gift. IT'S YOUR VERY OWN RASCAL!

http://www.rascalscooters.com/images/dyn/image1.jpg

This next gift is to help prevent those embarrassing moments while you're out eating dinner with friends. It is not to be used in the bedroom because stumppy told me he likes it "gummy."

http://comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/unbranded/p/unbranded-poligrip-formerly-super-denture-fixitive-cream-size-50g.jpg

Speaking of eating, you'll probably want to follow each meal with a glass full of this next gift.

http://www.echemist.com.au/images/metamucil.jpg

Of course you'll begin to become forgetful and you may forget whether or not you remembered to take your Metamucil and accidentally take an extra glass here and there. That can be problematic when the after effects hit if you're out in public or driving in your car. With that in mind, here's your next gift.

http://www.38harding.com/qblog/archives/depends-thumb.jpg

And finally, this last gift will come in handy the older you get. Consider these "spares" when you start to lose yours.

http://www.premierposition.co.uk/marbles.jpg

Happy Birthday, and remember, aging in inevitable. Maturing is optional.

:D

PastorMikH
01-29-2005, 10:11 AM
Happy Birthday Badgranny!

Skip Towne
01-29-2005, 10:17 AM
You'd never guess she was 40 by looking at her. Happy Birthday, Badgirl.

RedNFeisty
01-29-2005, 10:47 AM
Happy Birthday Badgirl!!

dirk digler
01-29-2005, 10:59 AM
Happy Birthday! Now how many spanks do I get to give you?

stumppy
01-29-2005, 11:02 AM
Happy Birthday, rep cheater! ;)

And for Stummpy's sake, I hope that is really you in your avatar!

Nah, she looks better than that.:thumb:

Manila-Chief
01-29-2005, 11:06 AM
Happy Birthday! Don't pay any attention to 4th. Life only gets better, and especially since Stumppy is correct. Enjoy your special day!!!

Coach
01-29-2005, 11:11 AM
Happy Birthday!

Mr. Laz
01-29-2005, 11:19 AM
oh na yu didna' ROFL ROFL

http://astro.pas.rochester.edu/~dawnp/icons/hand.gif

papasmurf
01-29-2005, 11:34 AM
Happy Birthday

go bo
01-29-2005, 12:08 PM
happy b-day badboy, er... girl... :toast:

don't worry, 40 is just another birthday, and you don't even look 40 anyway, do ya?

chiefs4me
01-29-2005, 01:06 PM
Happy Birthday Girlfriend,,PBJ

BIG_DADDY
01-29-2005, 01:22 PM
Happy Birthday Bad Girl. Now you have an excuse to be naughty. :)

go bo
01-29-2005, 01:25 PM
naughty and nice...

mmmmmmmmmmm...

stumppy
01-29-2005, 01:38 PM
She's starting to show her age. Last night she called from my brothers house complaing about driving in the snow. She said it was snowing so bad that she could only drive 15 mph on the 2 lane hyw. and all the cars BEHIND her were driving that slow too. When I asked about the cars in front of her she said there were none.
ROFLROFLROFL

A picture of her with purple hair not being able to see over the dash immediately came to mind.ROFL

Skip Towne
01-29-2005, 01:46 PM
She's starting to show her age. Last night she called from my brothers house complaing about driving in the snow. She said it was snowing so bad that she could only drive 15 mph on the 2 lane hyw. and all the cars BEHIND her were driving that slow too. When I asked about the cars in front of her she said there were none.
ROFLROFLROFL

A picture of her with purple hair not being able to see over the dash immediately came to mind.ROFL
Don't those stupid people know better than to get behind her when it's snowing?

go bo
01-29-2005, 01:51 PM
ROFLROFLROFL

A picture of her with purple hair not being able to see over the dash immediately came to mind.ROFLshe has purple hair?

wow, she must be really hot... :p :p :p

stumppy
01-29-2005, 01:56 PM
Don't those stupid people know better than to get behind her when it's snowing?

ROFL
How true.
I was just thankful she didn't wreck my Lincoln.
In fact, to show her my appreciation for not crashing my car I'm going to thank her legs off tonight.:D

LiL stumppy
01-29-2005, 03:27 PM
Ha Gloria = old :)

badgirl
01-29-2005, 06:01 PM
Happy Birthday Bad Girl. Now you have an excuse to be naughty. :)
I don't need an excuse for that. :p

badgirl
01-29-2005, 06:02 PM
ROFL
How true.
I was just thankful she didn't wreck my Lincoln.
In fact, to show her my appreciation for not crashing my car I'm going to thank her legs off tonight.:D
PBJ PBJ PBJ oh yea baby :p

Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes, Stumppy got me 40 red roses they are soooo beautiful, and breakfast with fruit and bagels, in the bed I might add. He will reap his reward tonight!! :p

Calcountry
01-29-2005, 06:11 PM
Happy Birthday Badgirl.

Nice rack on the Avvy. :thumb:

badgirl
01-29-2005, 06:26 PM

Now, Now lets not be hasty, I don't think I am actually a granny till AFTER its born and that is 3 mos away. :banghead: OMG, its ONLY 3 months away.

PastorMikH
01-29-2005, 06:29 PM
Now, Now lets not be hasty, I don't think I am actually a granny till AFTER its born and that is 3 mos away. :banghead: OMG, its ONLY 3 months away.

According to Stumpy, you're already driving like a granny.:)

badgirl
01-29-2005, 06:31 PM
According to Stumpy, you're already driving like a granny.:)

ah now you don't beleive him do you? :D HEy it was snowing, and I couldn't see.

HE drives like a maniac. :harumph:

Now lets not be spreading that granny rumor around. Lets keep that between you and I shall we? ROFL :thumb:

ChiefsFire
01-29-2005, 06:34 PM
omg 40???????

do you need me to bring a fire truck by when they light your birthday cake??????

happy b day hon

badgirl
01-29-2005, 06:37 PM
omg 40???????

do you need me to bring a fire truck by when they light your birthday cake??????

happy b day hon

Thanks

It did take 2 vases to hold the roses, now thats bad enough, so lets hold off on the fire truck. :deevee: :D

ChiefsFire
01-29-2005, 06:38 PM
Thanks

It did take 2 vases to hold the roses, now thats bad enough, so lets hold off on the fire truck. :deevee: :D
roses???

stumppy tryin to get some???

badgirl
01-29-2005, 06:41 PM
roses???

stumppy tryin to get some???
40 roses!! :thumb: And Stumppy don't have to TRY to get some, he is definately going to get some. :p

He don't have to buy me roses for that, its MY pleasure. :p but the roses are very nice I must say :thumb:

4th and Long
01-29-2005, 06:43 PM
40 roses!! :thumb: And Stumppy don't have to TRY to get some, he is definately going to get some. :p

He don't have to buy me roses for that, its MY pleasure. :p but the roses are very nice I must say :thumb:
You're 40 now. Be careful. We don't another freaking prayer request thread when you break a hip or blow out a knee.

badgirl
01-29-2005, 06:45 PM
You're 40 now. Be careful. We don't another freaking prayer request thread when you break a hip or blow out a knee.

I am double jointed, no need to worry :thumb:

4th and Long
01-29-2005, 06:47 PM
I am double jointed, no need to worry :thumb:
I wasnt worried and I knew you were double jointed. Ive seen you stick your foot in your mouth on more than one occasion. :p

badgirl
01-29-2005, 06:49 PM
I wasnt worried and I knew you were double jointed. Ive seen you stick your foot in your mouth on more than one occasion. :p
hardy, har har. Your on a roll tonight big guy :p ROFL

4th and Long
01-29-2005, 06:51 PM
hardy, har har. Your on a roll tonight big guy :p ROFL
I decided to spare no expense for you on your birthday. :D

Now quit posting and go get laid or something. :p

ChiefsFire
01-29-2005, 06:56 PM
does 40 make you an official milf or gmilf???

Mr. Kotter
01-30-2005, 12:37 AM
Happy BD....even though Stumpy "knocked you" out.... :thumb:

FloridaChief
01-30-2005, 12:39 AM
does 40 make you an official milf or gmilf???

Makes her Over The Hill....

tommykat
01-30-2005, 12:39 AM
Happy BD....even though Stumpy "knocked you" out.... :thumb:

What a way to go on 40!!:thumb: Happy Birthday G.

ROYC75
01-30-2005, 08:13 AM
Fourty isn't old baby, it means you have another year of experence over the 39 yr olds ! :D

stumppy
01-30-2005, 03:02 PM
Damn, I almost forgot your B-Day cake.

badgirl
01-30-2005, 04:09 PM
Makes her Over The Hill....
Yea from here on top of the hill I can see you standing at the bottom. :rolleyes:

Rain Man
01-30-2005, 04:15 PM
Does anyone else see 4th and Long's signature pic and think that the women was murdered and her blood happened to make a Chiefs logo? It freaks me out.

Anyway, happy birthday, badgirl. In lieu of a gift, I will make a generous contribution to a young women's dance establishment.

stumppy
01-30-2005, 04:19 PM
Does anyone else see 4th and Long's signature pic and think that the women was murdered and her blood happened to make a Chiefs logo? It freaks me out.

Anyway, happy birthday, badgirl. In lieu of a gift, I will make a generous contribution to a young women's dance establishment.
If at all possible, could you make that donation one dollar at a time ?

I just now noticed the logo since you mentioned it.It does look like some kinda blood patern...kinda....thingy....well you know.

el borracho
01-30-2005, 04:21 PM
Looks more like drool than blood. I suppose it could be something else, though.

Over-Head
01-30-2005, 04:22 PM
Happy birthday ya sexy thang....
Now show us some nekid pic's of ya ;)

4th and Long
01-30-2005, 04:27 PM
I think that's the second time you've mentioned that ... or maybe it was someone else. In any event, she's not dead, she's just resting.

Now I have to make a new sig pic. :cuss:

chiefs4me
01-30-2005, 04:34 PM
Looks like he has her tied up to me,,:p

Rain Man
01-30-2005, 04:37 PM
I think that's the second time you've mentioned that ... or maybe it was someone else. In any event, she's not dead, she's just resting.

Now I have to make a new sig pic. :cuss:

Nah, I haven't mentioned it before. It just freaks me out that you have a dead girl in your sig pic. She's attractive nonetheless, but the dead part lowers her score significantly.