PDA

View Full Version : I Ate Beef Tongue and Raw Fish

CosmicPal
01-30-2005, 03:40 PM
If you had any idea how incredibly HOT this Asian gal was, you'd eat it too.

BigOlChiefsfan
01-30-2005, 03:45 PM
Tongue Pao!

Rain Man
01-30-2005, 03:48 PM
I think I understand the "raw fish" metaphor, but the "beef tongue" metaphor kind of bothers me.

BigMeatballDave
01-30-2005, 03:53 PM
We'd have a clue if you posted a pic...

CosmicPal
01-30-2005, 03:54 PM
We'd have a clue if you posted a pic...

Sorry, but that ain't going to happen. If you've seen the movie Sideways, my date had her (Sandra Oh's) body, her lenght of hair, but only it was straight.

CosmicPal
01-30-2005, 03:57 PM
I think I understand the "raw fish" metaphor, but the "beef tongue" metaphor kind of bothers me.

Ha...they aren't metaphors.

Kevin- if you like sushi, go to Sushi Tazu and have the grilled beef tongue. It was actually delicious. I was surprised. She asked if I wanted to try it, and normally I would have said, "No phuggin way" But, then one adoring look at her smile and I said, "Sure. Why not?"

A man will do anything when he's out with women this hot

cdcox
01-30-2005, 04:01 PM
We had beef tounge a couple times a year when I was growing up. Pretty much like beef.

chiefs4me
01-30-2005, 04:02 PM
The raw fish is gross, but I have had beef tongue before and it wasn't that bad. Not great, but not bad.

Rain Man
01-30-2005, 04:03 PM
I'm not familiar with Sushi Tazu, but I offer a thumbs up for almost any kind of sushi.

There's a sushi place on Writer's Square in LoDo that my wife and I patronized on New Year's Eve. It was pretty darn good. We have a little place in east Denver that we usually go to, though, because it's pretty good and it's half the price of places like the Sushi Den.

CosmicPal
01-30-2005, 04:56 PM
I'm not familiar with Sushi Tazu, but I offer a thumbs up for almost any kind of sushi.

There's a sushi place on Writer's Square in LoDo that my wife and I patronized on New Year's Eve. It was pretty darn good. We have a little place in east Denver that we usually go to, though, because it's pretty good and it's half the price of places like the Sushi Den.

It's in Cherry Creek...small place. I love Sushi Den- the quality, appearance, and consistency of their food surpasses all other restaurants in town.

BigOlChiefsfan
01-30-2005, 05:16 PM
Beef tongue makes excellent cold 'roast beef' sandwiches. Mayo + sweet onions + gerkins. Delish and nutrish, and it used to be cheap (those days are over). Bonus: you can amuse yourself by saying things like 'she axed me for roast beef so I slipped her the tongue'.

Pants
01-30-2005, 07:30 PM
Beef tongue makes excellent cold 'roast beef' sandwiches. Mayo + sweet onions + gerkins. Delish and nutrish, and it used to be cheap (those days are over). Bonus: you can amuse yourself by saying things like 'she axed me for roast beef so I slipped her the tongue'.

Exactly. I love beef tongue. Good stuff.

mikey23545
01-30-2005, 08:46 PM
I Ate Beef Tongue and Raw Fish...

So I guess they were out of armadillo assholes?