PDA

View Full Version : I Want to Take This Opportunity To Thank You...

CosmicPal
01-30-2005, 09:28 PM
and you and you and you and...

Seriously though- some of you may remember my Dog thread several months ago when I asked the Planet for some tips for a brand new puppy. I was walking him today, and he's just an awesome dog- heeled upon command, sat at my feet at every intersection, is kind to strangers, has stopped jumping up and down on people, and stopped chewing everything in the house.

My dog has been championed by the great tips I learned on the Planet.

There's not a day that goes by that I don't learn something new...Oh, I have the beach cam up on my desktop at work every day now. A couple of guys I work with have it up as well- when it's cold and snowy, a live beach cam will do wonders for your psyche at the office.

I've been taught how to cook, how to drink, how to treat Broncos fans, how to draft, not to believe everything people say, and a great myriad of things. It's been a long, strange, (and wonderful) trip on the Planet.

So, I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank some of you guys/gals who have made this an interesting place.

One of these days, some university is going to offer a course where the students have to read the daily musings on ChiefsPlanet and record their elementary observations about us and what we have to say. Now, wouldn't that be kewl....

go bo
01-31-2005, 02:03 AM
your welcome...

Knob
01-31-2005, 02:21 AM
Don't mention it.

mcan
01-31-2005, 02:41 AM
There really should be a sociology course in most schools that is based solely on internet relationships. They've changed the world, and most people know very little about it, except of course instant messaging thier every day friends...

Perhaps a philosophy class about internet "morality" and conduct.

Chiefsplanet could be used as a case study for any of these things... Great idea. And, although I don't remember being involved in any specific threads that you mentioned, I'd like to humbly say you are very welcome.

This is a wonderful community...

stumppy
01-31-2005, 04:33 AM
You've been smoking pot again, haven't you?

I like the warm, happy feeling, too.

ROFL

That's exactly what I thought when I read this thread.

By the way, your welcome.:D

TEX
01-31-2005, 07:38 AM
Glad to hear it! :thumb: