PDA

View Full Version : Battling a Spammer

NewChief
02-01-2005, 11:50 AM
A guy I know on another board just posted his battles with a spam company. Pretty funny.
A week or so ago someone managed to make an account then post some links to his wonderful Stop Smoking website. Intensely interested, I began exchanging email with him..

I am a smoker who's tried and tried to quit.. tell me more about your product!

cray4

His reply:

Thanx for the reply cray4,,

NOSMOQ is made from: - - EUCOMMIA ULMOIDES was revered as a balancing and regulating longevity herb.. It has long been esteemed equal to the major tonic herbs, including gensing, but its relative scarcity has kept it form becoming known.

NosmoQ is not a replacement for tobacco smoking - it is an actual stop smoking aid that will help you quickly and easily put an end to your smoking habit - no matter how long you have been smoking!

if you are interested pls visit our website, http://www.nosmoq.com

That was boring, so, I emailed him back.

Thanx for the reply, archon pasaol!!!!!!!!!

Will the stopping smoking eucommia ulmoides affect the gential herpes? You know, the kind that leaks the white pus? I'm concerned for my health and afraid that it might do the herpes harm? Is that true?!!?

cray4

His reply:

hi cray4,
Good day I'm glad to hear from you again in regards with your question actually it wont effect
your health because this product is Natural Herbs that It Enhances the Vital Energies & Increases the Essence. Because NosmoQ contains a Patented Formula that includes Eucommia Ulmoides. I tell you it wont effect your health and it will really help you stop smoking you wont regret at all.
I will let you know about NOSMOQ::
NOSMOQ is the easiest and possible real herbal treatment of smoking for just 4 to 7 days..
In 1 week in habit of smoking and poisoning release!
“ 7 day NOSMOQ program was incredible!!!

tried every other was possible to quit smoking…only 7 day NOSMOQ program has worked!!!

once you taste,you could almost feel your body cleansed of nicotine within the first couple of days. As an added plus, you have actually lost weight since you stopped smoking.

For more information Please freely email and I will reply you shortly....

Thank you,
Archon Pasaol

Oh goodie, I didn't have to worry about my health anymore. Knowing this, I wanted to share with all my friends:

Do you sell your Natural Herbs that It Enhances the Vital Energies & Increases the Essence in bulk pricing? What if I want to buy it for everyone in my company who smokes?! That's 500 people!!!!!! OLOLOLLLLOL

cray4

He didn't reply soon enough, as I was feeling.. chatty. So I sent a few more emails.

Wow! U are so nice to respondt like this!!!! loLOLLOL

Would you like to have my baby?!?!

Will you be my friend?

I like pickles!!! LOOLOLLOOLOLOL!~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bubba
aba
ab
aba
ba
b

hi HOW OUR YOU

GREETINGS ARCHON PASAOL OF EUCOMMIA ULMOIDES

I AM GLAD YOU HAVE STOPPED SMOKING THE CIGARETTES.
I SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS MY KEYBOARD IS STUCK!!!! LOLLOL
NO MATTER WHAT i TRY, i CANNOT TYPE SMALL LETTERS.

TELL ME, CAN THE EUCOMMIA ULMOIDES NOSHOMQ HELP ME
TO QUIT SMOKING THE MARIJUANA??! I WANT TO STOP SMOKING
THE MARIJUANA BUT CANNOT SEEM TO STOP, ESPECIALLY AFTR
I DRANK THE VODKA

DO YOU LIKE VODKA, ARCHON PASAOL OF EUNOMINA LIPOTIES?
DO YOU LIKE KITTENS?

cray4

Please! Yes! Oh yes! Tell me how it works, Powerful One!
Will it work if I crush it up and snort it?
Will it work if I dissolve it in a pint of gin?
Will it work in a hat?
Will it work with a cat?
Tell me more about the NosmoQ Patented Formula!! I WANT TO STOP SMOKING but
I can't. Oh please, oh please, help me. This is my desparate cry for help.

Finally. Finally! He responded! I was waiting for so long, but this is all he said:

if you are not interested just leave me ok your just wasting your time... or if you want to order our nosmoq product just give you complete adress and telephone no# . i will sure you, you are from free from being smoking addiction... ok thanks.........

archon pasaol

What? Me not interested? How dare he! I replied:

Have you ever seen the movie Old Yellow? It's about puppies!!

Tee hee!

He didn't email me back, so I sent this fine correspondance:

I must quit the smoking becaues I have no more lungs, they have been stolen byh the
tobbacos! Pleze help me with the quitign of teh smoking with your eualypmis products!

Oh, and this one too:

Ok ok ok, I stop the kidding !! LOLLOL! I just try to brightne your day with humor
and laughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you like to laugh? Laughing is good for the sole. And for the soul. And for
the heart. And for the spleen. You should laugh more, AHAHAHAH

LEARN TO LAUGH AT YOURSELF, BECAUSE I AM LAUGHING AT YOU.
AHAHAHAHAHAH

It will cure your herpes.

Alas.. he is ignoring me now, I think. I am so unhappy.