PDA

View Full Version : What's in the fridge?

ENDelt260
02-01-2005, 09:04 PM

siberian khatru
02-01-2005, 09:05 PM
A human head.

Saulbadguy
02-01-2005, 09:05 PM
Sixer of Guinness, and a pack of premixed White Russians. Saving them for the Super Bowl.

how is that sam adams cream stout?

Saulbadguy
02-01-2005, 09:06 PM
A human head.
Would you like some sorbet?

bkkcoh
t-bones marinating in italian dressing for supper on Wednesday

elvomito
do you guys like that there honey brown stuff?

siberian khatru
02-01-2005, 09:08 PM
I've had the Sam Adams and the Shiner. I'd love to try the Nimbus, sounds yummy. Pass one over here please, Brian.

Skip Towne
02-01-2005, 09:09 PM
Just the staff of life in my fridge.......beer.

bkkcoh
02-01-2005, 09:23 PM
I've had the Sam Adams and the Shiner. I'd love to try the Nimbus, sounds yummy. Pass one over here please, Brian.

There is four of 'em. Come on over.... Bring some beer though.. Molson Ice is ok for me... :thumb:

Spicy McHaggis
02-01-2005, 09:25 PM
Six bottles of Modelo and half a thirty pack of Coors Original. Assorted condiments and the remnants of an order of sesame chicken also reside in the depths of the ice box.

BigOlChiefsfan
02-01-2005, 09:26 PM
Some Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout and the last of the Goose Island Oktoberfest. A couple bottles of riesling.

2bikemike
02-01-2005, 09:27 PM
Well according to my kids we have the Bundy's refrigerator on Married With Children. There is never much in it.

Nzoner
02-01-2005, 09:30 PM
I got a call from my doc's office yesterday now it seems everything I have in my fridge is off limits. :(

siberian khatru
02-01-2005, 09:32 PM
Sure... stretch... hm. Can't quite reach. This is the best I can do:

Seriously, that sounds like really good stuff. I can get some nice microbrews from around the country at my favorite liquor store in town, I don't know if Nimbus ships any cases this far East.

JimNasium
02-01-2005, 09:36 PM
I have a pint of each of the following:
Sam Smith Nut Brown Ale
Sam Smith Pale Ale
Sam Smith Oatmeal Stout

I also have a six-pack of home brewed American pale. It's prolly the best pale I've brewed yet. I also have a six-pack of Belgian Saison which is easily the best beer I've ever brewed. I just entered it in the Kansas City Biermeister's home brew contest that is being held later this month. I hope I win a medal for it. Oh, and finally, I easily have 10 plus cases of beer that is not refrigerated and 15 gallons that is fermenting.

Nzoner
02-01-2005, 09:38 PM
Have some beer you need to unload? You can always ship it to me.

I got 3 sixers of Lowenbrau left,going to be good until Sunday,finish it off and start over Monday.

Got the cd today,thanks again.

Miles
02-01-2005, 09:42 PM
Some Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout

Thats one of my favorites. :thumb: Their Taddy Porter is also excellent.

JimNasium
02-01-2005, 09:44 PM
Thats one of my favorites. :thumb: Their Taddy Porter is also excellent.
Have you tried their Imperial Stout? Also a wonderful concoction. :thumb:

CosmicPal
02-01-2005, 09:44 PM
I've got Stella Artois, Samuel Smith's, and some Bud Lights in there...Drinking Citrus Vodka on the rocks right now.

Miles
02-01-2005, 09:46 PM
Have you tried their Imperial Stout? Also a wonderful concoction. :thumb:

Yeah but its been a while. I remember it being really tasty.

Ultra Peanut
02-01-2005, 09:47 PM
One live goat?

BigOlChiefsfan
02-01-2005, 09:48 PM
There may be a few bad Samuel Smith beers, but I haven't found 'em yet. That Sam Smith Imperial Stout will age like nobody's bidness if you can hide a few bottles from yourself.

JimNasium
02-01-2005, 09:51 PM
There may be a few bad Samuel Smith beers, but I haven't found 'em yet. That Sam Smith Imperial Stout will age like nobody's bidness if you can hide a few bottles from yourself.
The Imperial should also be the first beer of the night rather than the last. I can't remember the ABV but it is up there.

Skip Towne
02-01-2005, 09:54 PM
Well according to my kids we have the Bundy's refrigerator on Married With Children. There is never much in it.
Well, the Bundy's have that empty milk carton with a pic of the Lindbergh baby on the side.

Bowser
02-01-2005, 09:55 PM
I have a mixture. Some Bud Lights, 1554, Boulevard Wheats, a few Fat Tires, 2 Celebrators, and 3 Heineken mini-kegs. Those things rock. Not sure why, they just do.

Miles
02-01-2005, 09:57 PM
I've got Stella Artois, Samuel Smith's, and some Bud Lights in there...Drinking Citrus Vodka on the rocks right now.

Woh I didnt realize that Stella Artois was imported to the US. I drank it like crazy in Europe but cant seem to find it here. Even checked a pretty large liquor store in Houston and couldnt find it. Great stuff.

Phobia
02-01-2005, 10:00 PM
I have a mixture. Some Bud Lights, 1554, Boulevard Wheats, a few Fat Tires, 2 Celebrators, and 3 Heineken mini-kegs. Those things rock. Not sure why, they just do.

Dude - I went to the New Belgium brewery on Saturday. Sampled all their stuff. I've also decided that I like their Abbey better than 1554. Don't tell your old lady.

Finally, I discovered that 1554 is not an Ale as it says on the bottle. It's a lager. The only reason it says Ale is because of some stupid Texas law about alcohol content for lagers.

Pants
02-01-2005, 10:02 PM
I got nothing. Just 3 cans of DP and that's it.

Skip Towne
02-01-2005, 10:02 PM
I have a pint of each of the following:
Sam Smith Nut Brown Ale
Sam Smith Pale Ale
Sam Smith Oatmeal Stout

I also have a six-pack of home brewed American pale. It's prolly the best pale I've brewed yet. I also have a six-pack of Belgian Saison which is easily the best beer I've ever brewed. I just entered it in the Kansas City Biermeister's home brew contest that is being held later this month. I hope I win a medal for it. Oh, and finally, I easily have 10 plus cases of beer that is not refrigerated and 15 gallons that is fermenting.
You measure your beer in pints? You sound veddy British.

JimNasium
02-01-2005, 10:03 PM
Dude - I went to the New Belgium brewery on Saturday. Sampled all their stuff. I've also decided that I like their Abbey better than 1554. Don't tell your old lady.

Finally, I discovered that 1554 is not an Ale as it says on the bottle. It's a lager. The only reason it says Ale is because of some stupid Texas law about alcohol content for lagers.Are you sure it's not a lager yeast fermented at ale temperatures? It doesn't taste like the typical lager to me.

Donger
02-01-2005, 10:04 PM
Ah. Endelt's beer palate is growing up.

Phobia
02-01-2005, 10:05 PM
Are you sure it's not a lager yeast fermented at ale temperatures? It doesn't taste like the typical lager to me.

I don't know shit about brewing. I'm just going with what the tour guide told me. I told her I didn't typically care for lagers. She asked if I liked 1554. She made me look really stupid in front of a huge group of people, so I took care of her at the end of the tour. The next batch of Fat Tire is gonna taste a little off, FWIW.

Donger
02-01-2005, 10:06 PM
You measure your beer in pints? You sound veddy British.

Heh.

I still measure my beer in pints. Probably the last vestige of my UK-ness that I haven't killed.

JimNasium
02-01-2005, 10:07 PM
I don't know shit about brewing. I'm just going with what the tour guide told me. I told her I didn't typically care for lagers. She asked if I liked 1554. She made me look really stupid in front of a huge group of people, so I took care of her at the end of the tour. The next batch of Fat Tire is gonna taste a little off, FWIW.
You were obviously drunk. Did you stick it in her ass?

David.
our fridge has nothing. At all.

ah...college.

2bikemike
Well, the Bundy's have that empty milk carton with a pic of the Lindbergh baby on the side.

I threw out the empty milk carton this evening. The trash man comes tomorrow.

Donger
02-01-2005, 10:09 PM

ah...college.

Refrigerating air is inefficient.

JimNasium

ah...college.
Let's see...body piercing or food, body piercing or food, body piercing or...

siberian khatru
She made me look really stupid in front of a huge group of people

Sounds like just another day at the Planet.

David.
02-01-2005, 10:11 PM
Let's see...body piercing or food, body piercing or food, body piercing or...

exactly. Food is TOTALLY overrated anyways.

Bowser
02-01-2005, 10:12 PM

Finally, I discovered that 1554 is not an Ale as it says on the bottle. It's a lager. The only reason it says Ale is because of some stupid Texas law about alcohol content for lagers.

I'm told Trippel is a good beer. For me, it's too bitter.

Not only have you lost a fan in admitting something is actually better than 1554, she says thanks alot for the non-invite to Ft. Collins. Your ass is now officially grass.

Oh, I thought of another bar for you to try. The Power Plant in downtown Parkville is a decent micro brewery. Some good wheats and darks.

Bowser
02-01-2005, 10:14 PM
Ah. Endelt's beer palate is growing up.

His very own pony keg of Natty Lite will take care of that!

Phobia
02-01-2005, 10:16 PM
Parkville is about 150 miles away from me. Thanks for nothing.

Trippell is okay. I'll drink it, but I won't buy it again. Make sense?

She wouldn't have liked riding to Denver with me anyway. My ass stinks and I've decided that hops are a contributing factor.

Donger
Pretty much.

I've been known to try nicer beers from time to time, but I generally always returned to Miller Lite, Bud, Schlitz, High Life, etc.

Past few weeks I've just been on this kick of trying different beers I find at the liquor store. After awhile of doing this... well, the idea of a Miller Lite just doesn't sound all that appealing anymore.

It is funny how the beer palate increases in direct proportion to one's income.

At least I hope that's the case.

Nzoner
Past few weeks I've just been on this kick of trying different beers I find at the liquor store. After awhile of doing this... well, the idea of a Miller Lite just doesn't sound all that appealing anymore.

Guess if we have another 37 Forever party here we'll be raising the price

Phobia
02-01-2005, 10:20 PM
Sounds like just another day at the Planet.

I guess you think that since you have a smaller head than me, you can just say whatever the **** you want, huh? Well? Huh?

Phobia
02-01-2005, 10:22 PM
When I go back to Rolla for Pat's not only will I be drinking all plain ole yella domestics...

Get a pair of these first:
http://www.motorcycle.com/mo/mcbeware/mcphotos/plexi1.jpg

Phobia
02-01-2005, 10:24 PM
"I'm gonna kick Phil's ass for suggesting this." etc.

I can't take all this angst towards me. I'm leaving. Bastards.

Jenson71
02-01-2005, 10:25 PM
I'm into wine. I've never really had any, but I know I'm definitely into it.

Nzoner
02-01-2005, 10:26 PM
I can't take all this angst towards me. I'm leaving. Bastards.

Don't forget to start a thread.

Jenson71
02-01-2005, 10:28 PM
Can I finally be a mod now?

siberian khatru
02-01-2005, 10:30 PM
Can I finally be a mod now?

Yes, but you'll have to supply your own GS Scooter.

http://www.oakstreetcinema.org/photos_601/quadrophenia.jpg

Donger
02-01-2005, 10:37 PM
I've been living pretty comfortably for a few years now. I believe my recent beer awakening has been building slowly since last March when I had my first Guinness. I think the next major step was when I had an Oatmeal Stout for the first time at Four Peaks. The past few weeks have just been an explosion, though. Just buying random beers and trying them out... "Holy shit, that's awesome." "That's pretty good." "That's okay." "I'm gonna kick Phil's ass for suggesting this." etc.

Do me a favor: if this trend continues for the next couple of weeks, sample a *whatever brand* American lager/pilsner, and report on what you think about it.

Donger
02-01-2005, 10:38 PM
Yes, but you'll have to supply your own GS Scooter.

http://www.oakstreetcinema.org/photos_601/quadrophenia.jpg

Holy sh*t. That's my father.

siberian khatru
02-01-2005, 10:42 PM
Holy sh*t. That's my father.

Dr. Jimmy or Mr. Jim?

Donger
02-01-2005, 10:42 PM
I remember what they taste like. That's why I've ceased buying them.

I'm trying to come to grips with the fact that I'm turning into what I've been making fun of since I started drinking.

Hah.

Wilkommen.

Donger
02-01-2005, 10:44 PM
Dr. Jimmy or Mr. Jim?

Daddy Jim, obviously.

Great film, other than the fact that Sting was in it. The old man kicked the crap out of him at the local pub, as I understand it. Not all Mods were equal, after all.

cdcox
02-01-2005, 10:51 PM
Woh I didnt realize that Stella Artois was imported to the US. I drank it like crazy in Europe but cant seem to find it here. Even checked a pretty large liquor store in Houston and couldnt find it. Great stuff.

Yeah, the Brits drink Stella Artois out the wazoo. To me it's just another light American-style lager, and I'd be much happier with a traditional hand-drawn bitter served at cellar temperature. In fact, I don't ever remember seeing Stella in the US either. Maybe Cosmic Pal is really a 007 type and has just blown his cover.

David.
03-08-2005, 08:26 PM
Sam Adams White Ale (their spring seasonal brew)
Henry Weinhard's Private Reserve

I tried Sam Adams for the first time.

SOOooo much better than keystone ice (what we usually get)

I also had a 40 of pabst blue ribbon ROFL

not too shabby actually

Saulbadguy
03-08-2005, 08:26 PM
ENDelt,

I bought a sixer of those Sam Adams Cream Stouts.

However, I lost my bottle opener. And Sam Adams bottles are impossible to open with your hands.

big nasty kcnut
03-08-2005, 08:27 PM
well if i was in kansas it would be coors light and vodka. here in texas segram 7 and malibu.

David.
03-08-2005, 08:28 PM
ENDelt,

However, I lost my bottle opener. And Sam Adams bottles are impossible to open with your hands.

I've have a bottle opener necklace.

It's a lifesaver

badgirl
03-08-2005, 08:28 PM
3 Bud Lights, yogert and the normal crap, milk, leftover

mmmm a bud sounds good right now, make that 2 Bud lights :thumb:

Saulbadguy
03-08-2005, 08:30 PM
I did manage to get one of my Sam Adams cherry wheats open by slamming the cap on the edge of the counter. I'm not gonna try that again, though.

David.
03-08-2005, 08:33 PM
YAH stop bein a poosy

Ultra Peanut
03-08-2005, 09:23 PM
My pants!

Nzoner
03-08-2005, 10:15 PM
Heh... just open it with your teeth, Saul.

No shit,anyone with a nik like Saulbadguy should have no problem with that.

As for my fridge,23 Boulevard Wheats and a mix of some domestic crap that some of the guys left here on their last visit.

keg in kc
03-08-2005, 10:28 PM
No food at all. Which kinda sucks since it's supposed to snow tonight. Might get a little hungry tomorrow.

But, hey, who needs food when you have Newcastle.

ChiTown
03-08-2005, 10:35 PM
I keep the brew in the fridge behind the bar.

I've got a case of Guiness, 6 pack of Bass, 6 of Sierra Pale Ale, 12 pack of Coors light and a case of Red Stripe.

I;m ready for March Madness :toast: :BLVD:

luv
03-09-2005, 01:11 AM
No shit,anyone with a nik like Saulbadguy should have no problem with that.

As for my fridge,23 Boulevard Wheats and a mix of some domestic crap that some of the guys left here on their last visit.

Speaking of those Boulevard Wheats, where's mine? And I like it with a little lemon.

bkkcoh
03-09-2005, 07:22 AM
ENDelt,

Couldn't you somehow use the handles on the cabinents in the kitchen? :hmmm:

Abba-Dabba
03-09-2005, 09:11 AM
Westvleteren Quadrupel is the shit. Sure would love to have one or 18 right now Too bad there are only 2 places in the world to get it. From the Monastery in Belgium or the pub across the street from it. :(

Nzoner
03-10-2005, 09:15 PM
I remember a time not too long ago that my fridge could always be found stocked with Budweiser.Occassionally, Miller Lite.

Yep you've really grown up in the last 6 months :D

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=32170&stc=1

Miles
03-10-2005, 09:25 PM
My fridge is pretty decently stocked right now.

1 Chimay Blue
1 Chimay Red
1 Chimay White
2 Sierra Nevada Stouts
1 Coopers Stout
1 Le Trappe Dubble
1 Rouge Special Bitter Ale
And about 5 microbrews that i got in a gift box that was terrible. Saving this for when im really drunk.

Phobia
03-10-2005, 09:53 PM
I have some Bully Porters left. I don't know why I buy it. I really am not that fond of their porter. I'm thinking it's a better draw than bottled.

Brian, bring a couple sixers of the Monkeyshine next time you come up, please. I think I've had that.

Phobia
03-10-2005, 11:59 PM
I've been to Tucson half a dozen times, but it's been years. Mmmmm - Shannon. She was something else.

el borracho
03-11-2005, 12:05 AM
I've got Karl Strauss in my refridgerator.

Phobia
03-11-2005, 12:07 AM
Ok, just picked up the magazine... according to it, Old Monkeyshine was originally introduced as an exclusive brew at a local pizza place (they don't name the pizza place) in 1998... it became popular, they called it No Evil for awhile, then started calling it Old Monkeyshine.

I frequented Tucson from 95-99. I may or may not have had the stuff.

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 12:13 AM
There was this transgender prostitude he was obsessed with.

Over-Head
03-11-2005, 12:15 AM
There was this transgender prostitude he was obsessed with.
:eek:

Phobia
03-11-2005, 12:16 AM
What were you frequenting Tucson for? (If you don't mind my asking. I'm bored.)

Back when corporate offices were first putting their satellite offices on their corporate network I used to do a lot of consulting to several oil companies in Houston. Tucson was a frequent stop for a company called Air Liquide. Shannon worked for the satellite office in Tucson. :D

Pants
03-11-2005, 12:17 AM
Back when corporate offices were first putting their satellite offices on their corporate network I used to do a lot of consulting to several oil companies in Houston. Tucson was a frequent stop for a company called Air Liquide. Shannon worked for the satellite office in Tucson. :D

Did you fly on a private jet?

Phobia
03-11-2005, 12:21 AM
Did you fly on a private jet?

Not for that company. I used to fly on Burlington Resources' jets frequently. There's no better way to travel. If one flies a commercial jet between Houston and Dallas, figure half a day - 45 minutes in the air but the rest of the day jacking around with checkin, boarding, and all the other shit.

When I used to fly on a private jet, I'd pull into the parking lot at 7:55 for 8:00 takeoff. We'd be in the office for 9:00 meetings. Plus, it had a fully stocked bar. Heh.

David.
03-11-2005, 01:40 PM
I've converted to a Pabst Blue Ribbon fan. My god is that beer delicious.

Pants
03-11-2005, 01:46 PM
I've converted to a Pabst Blue Ribbon fan. My god is that beer delicious.

Hahahahaha. Awesome. I can't imagine why anyone would like that except for the fact that it's realy cheap, lol.

David.
03-11-2005, 01:47 PM
Hahahahaha. Awesome. I can't imagine why anyone would like that except for the fact that it's realy cheap, lol.

well in my defense, my regular beer was Keystone Ice.

Which is....****ing disgusting.

David.
03-11-2005, 02:40 PM
PBR's okay. I'd suggest giving Schlitz a taste. Personally, I prefer it to PBR in the $5 for a twelver category.

I'll have to check it out.

Rain Man
03-11-2005, 05:26 PM
I've got Welch's Mountain Berry Juice in my fridge. That stuff is awesome.

My wife has a bottle or two of some type of beer in there, too. Fat Tire, I think.

Saulbadguy
01-10-2006, 09:53 PM
HAHA, you have a Lambic. That shit sucks.

Winter Lager is really good though.

Saulbadguy
01-10-2006, 09:54 PM
Right now i've got a few bottles of New Belgium Sunshine Wheat and Blue Paddle Pilsner Lager.

Katipan
01-10-2006, 09:55 PM
24 bottles of Sam Adams. Six different varieties. All calling Mer's name.

siiiiiigh

Miles
01-10-2006, 09:58 PM
That Black Lager sounds promising.

Saulbadguy
I've only drank one Lambic in my life, and it tasted like fruit juice. Not really what I had in mind for a beer.

The worst part was it was $8.99 for a ****ing bottle.

Halfcan
24 bottles of Sam Adams. Six different varieties. All calling Mer's name.

That would last her about an hour, you better have a pound of weed too.

Saulbadguy
Anyways, Sam Adams rocks. I love all their products that i've tried thus far.

Donger
01-10-2006, 10:02 PM
A six pack of Boulevard Pale Ale. This stuff really isn't as good as I remember it being.

Saulbadguy
01-10-2006, 10:03 PM
of course, I paid $8.99 at Old Chicago. It was from Belgium, I think. Total ripoff.

Katipan
01-10-2006, 10:03 PM
Whatever. She's a lightweight. Six of those and she'll be dancing topless on my coffee table.

Not because I'm drunk tho.
You just tip well.

cdcox
01-10-2006, 10:04 PM
We've been drinking the Winter Lager since Thanksgiving. Really good beer, and they've kept it in stock. Ususally I can get the Oktoberfest for about 2 weeks before they sell out.

Katipan
01-10-2006, 10:06 PM
And I always listen attentively to your little med school story.

"Oh, that's interesting. What's tuition up to these days? Wow. I had no idea they took cash."

If we're telling secrets, can I tell the boys how your pussy ass likes to add juice to our jager?

Halfcan
01-10-2006, 10:06 PM
Whatever. She's a lightweight. Six of those and she'll be dancing topless on my coffee table.

That post is useless without pics.

Donger
01-10-2006, 10:07 PM
When I was in KC for Christmas I went out to dinner w/ the folks. Had my beer choice for dinner narrowed down to Boulevard Pale Ale or Bass. Figured, I'd get the Boulevard since I can't get that out in AZ.

It was good... but, I like Bass better.

Indeed. It's refreshing and rather tasty, but simply not as good as I remember.

Saulbadguy
01-10-2006, 10:08 PM
If we're telling secrets, can I tell the boys how your pussy ass likes to add juice to our jager?
PUSSY!!!

Donger
01-10-2006, 10:10 PM

WTF is a jager?

Halfcan
01-10-2006, 10:11 PM
Now you're just lying.

The three beers you drank when we went out you didn't put juice in them-lol

Saulbadguy
01-10-2006, 10:12 PM
WTF is a jager?
The best liquer ever invented.

Katipan
01-10-2006, 10:15 PM
She's making it up.

Well, at least misconstruing facts.

"Baby, I'm going to go get us a shot."
"NO. SIT."
"but baby"
"what do you want?"
"jager"
"i'm a big pansy ass who can't hold my liquor can we pretty pretty please drink red headed sluts?"

Donger
01-10-2006, 10:15 PM
The best liquer ever invented.

WTF is 'liquer?'

Halfcan
01-10-2006, 10:18 PM
Hahahahaha.... three. I think I had three by the time your friend at the bar said n*gger the second time.

LOL!!!!! Yeah sorry about ditchin ya and going to the bathroom. That guy was a freakin basket case. I got the feeling he didn't like mexicans parking in his driveway either.

Stephanie is still asking about you. :p Stud.

Saulbadguy
01-10-2006, 10:19 PM
WTF is 'liquer?'
Are you English or retarded? - Will Ferrel playing Alex Trebek, to Molly Shannon, playing Minnie Driver

Donger
01-10-2006, 10:21 PM
Are you English or retarded? - Will Ferrel playing Alex Trebek, to Molly Shannon, playing Minnie Driver

Wow. I don't have a f*cking clue as to what you're saying. Seriously.

Saulbadguy
01-10-2006, 10:22 PM
Wow. I don't have a f*cking clue as to what you're saying. Seriously.
paca poca pici

Donger
01-10-2006, 10:22 PM

Holy shit. That's how one spell's "Lickoer?"

ROFL

Sorry, I don't drink that stuff. No booze either.

Halfcan
01-10-2006, 10:28 PM
Who the f*ck is Stephanie?

One of the only three hot girls in the whole bar. Dolly, Barbie, and the Girl with long blond hair that hadthe bald f#ck buddy.

She said she would have blown ya in the bathroom, but she heard you anounce to the bar-that you love your gay boyfriend and his bottle of evian water, when you were standing on the chair-lol

Steph was all over you-and your like-"WHO" damm you must have been shitfaced.

Saulbadguy
01-10-2006, 10:30 PM
Kahlua at the grocery store. That'll be the day.

On a side note, my parents came back, with a liter of Kahlua from Mexico. Said it cost em 8 bucks.

Katipan
01-10-2006, 10:37 PM
Kahlua at the grocery store. That'll be the day.

On a side note, my parents came back, with a liter of Kahlua from Mexico. Said it cost em 8 bucks.

ahahahaha i have some of those!

I think I'll give them to Endelt.

That would be appropriate.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2006, 10:40 PM
.... I just found myself pouring vodka, kahlua, and milk into a glass and thinking, "Boy, I hope this doesn't come out like ass."

2 parts vodka, 1 part Kahlua, and 1 part milk(half & half, OR 2 parts skim)

I'm gettin' thirsty. :)

Saulbadguy
01-10-2006, 10:48 PM
Leave Kansas.

Dangit. My boss just went to Mexico for the holidays, and I swear I heard him say something about bringing back some Mexican liquor. Not Kahlua, though... wonder if I can con some out of him.
Also got a bottle of mezcal.

Mr. Kotter
01-10-2006, 10:51 PM
I only buy "whole" milk.

According to your list, I've got mine all wrong. I think I'll up the vodka in my next one.

Treat the whole milk as half 'n half....and add a splash. In my weekend concoctions a part is equal to 3-4 ounces. I like drinking out of those 32 oz. tumbler type glasses.

Then when the wife asks, "how much have you had?" I can honestly answer: "Two." ;)

Demonpenz
01-11-2006, 01:51 AM
yeah you can get petrone tequilla cheap down there

greg63
01-11-2006, 01:59 AM
Assorted science experiments.

luv
01-11-2006, 02:07 AM
In the back, you'll find Bud Light, Pilsner Urquell, Bass Pale Ale, Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat, and Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

luv
01-14-2006, 04:09 AM
Someone really likes Dr. Pepper.
It's my daytime drink. And those little cans are only 8 oz. It's like my morning cup of coffee. I still have 11 of them left...lol.

Miles
01-14-2006, 04:14 AM
I don't know what every bitched about the Cranbeery Lambic so much for. I'm not a big fruit beer guy, but I don't mind a good one from time to time as a change of pace.... little cleanse the pallet kind of thing. As far as fruit beers go, it's not all bad.

Yeah just one is decent. Guess its kind of like good flavored coffee. I usually hate the shit but its all right on occasion.

Miles
01-14-2006, 04:16 AM
In the back, you'll find Bud Light, Pilsner Urquell, Bass Pale Ale, Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat, and Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

Not too bad of a selection. I cant say I like Pilsner Urquell in a bottle though.

Also whats with the tiny ass dr. peppers?