PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering

E@SHSU
02-03-2005, 03:42 PM
Do we really think Derrick is going into the HoF?

We'll find out Saturday or Sunday.

It's been weighing in my mind. If he doesn't that will be my fourth reason to hate the month of Feb.

I just hope that Philly can pull it out on Sun, or else next year I'm locking myself away for the entire month.

Phobia
02-03-2005, 03:44 PM
Black History month isn't all that bad. I have a birthday, wifes birthday, anniversary, and Valentines all within a 12 day period.

We'll find out about DT Saturday afternoon. I've changed my vote from "probably not a first ballot HOF" to "I think he's going this year".

E@SHSU
02-03-2005, 03:55 PM
Well, we have to put my dog to sleep on Friday and Derrick died in Feb. and Valentine's Day...It never ends.

|Zach|
02-03-2005, 04:38 PM
Boozer's birthday is in February, too.

Everyone be sure to wish Boozer a Happy Birthday Monday after next.
Do we have to?

seclark
02-03-2005, 04:40 PM
i say dt's in this year...and happy bday ya farkin jerkoffs
sec

Phobia
02-03-2005, 04:44 PM
That sounds expensive.

Y'know, my birthday is in February, too. I'll be expecting a gift, Phil.

Dude - one gift instead of three. How's that expensive?

She's the one who scheduled the wedding for 2 days after Valentines and 4 days before her birthday.

Eleazar
02-03-2005, 04:44 PM
If DT doesn't belong in the hall they shouldn't have one.

Phobia
02-03-2005, 04:47 PM
Whoa, you get away with that? Awesome.

I think I do. Last year we were moving the whole month, so I don't know if I got her much of anything. This year she pointed out a necklace she wants. We'll see.... I may have to buy her a flower, card, and break out my penis on the 14th, though.

DTLB58
02-03-2005, 05:00 PM
Yes he belongs in. Does he get in THIS time. YES!

And we WILL know Saturday. The NFL Network is showing the press conference where the announcement will be made at 11am CST.

Rain Man
02-03-2005, 05:10 PM
Hmm. According to the never-errant chiefsplanet calendar, JimNasium and ptlyon are wearing birthday party hats today, along with four of our illustrious lurkers.

E@SHSU
02-03-2005, 06:14 PM
God I hope so. Him getting in would be a saving grace. If the Lord has to take my dog (and possibly my pope) he can atleast put my favorite player in the HoF!

PastorMikH
02-03-2005, 06:19 PM
Black History month isn't all that bad. I have a birthday, wifes birthday, anniversary, and Valentines all within a 12 day period.

The nice thing about that is, you'll still be in pain from forgetting the first important date to forget the rest of them.