PDA

View Full Version : how did your wife handle the birth of your child?

stevieray
02-03-2005, 10:03 PM
Was she out of it? was she happy? Did she cry? did she think that years later she would screw around and torment some guy named Phobia?

siberian khatru
02-03-2005, 10:05 PM
She kept calling out JimNasium's name. No wait, that was when we were MAKING the baby.

Phobia
02-03-2005, 10:44 PM
My current wife was kinda out of it.

My former wife kept saying "Please be white, Please be white". I never understood what she meant by that, though.

ChiTown
02-03-2005, 10:47 PM
She kicked me in the nuts when I told her she should try "taking this whole thing like a man". What's the problem? I thought it was pretty sage advice.

siberian khatru
02-03-2005, 10:49 PM

That's sounds like how our second child was conceived.

Hoover
02-03-2005, 11:05 PM
No kids yet, I'm sure she will cry

KCWolfman
02-03-2005, 11:07 PM
She kicked me in the nuts when I told her she should try "taking this whole thing like a man". What's the problem? I thought it was pretty sage advice.
Yup, I went through three of 'em and never had a big issue with any other than a little lost sleep. Damned inconvenient of her to wake me from a sound sleep - she didn't give birth for another 9 hours. I could have gotten some extra rest for my part.

PastorMikH
02-03-2005, 11:16 PM
My wife whines and complains at the slightest bit of discomfort. It doesn't take too much pain for her to even shed a tear. But when she was in labor, she turned into one tough cookie. Kinda acted more like a guy bench-pressing 300 pounds than someone in pain.

Amazing thing. I do get a bit of an attitude expressed to me from time to time when I tell her I've seen her with real pain and she needs to quit faking it and toughen up.:)

Mr. Kotter
02-03-2005, 11:20 PM
Pretty well, all things considered...she insisted on no meds; in the middle of labor, about halfway through...she screams "YOU did this to me!" and she sinks her nails into my right forearm. The last three, she took drugs.

She swears she doesn't remember.... :rolleyes:

Hoover
02-03-2005, 11:23 PM
I'm going to make my wife take drugs

PastorMikH
02-03-2005, 11:24 PM
She swears she doesn't remember.... :rolleyes:

I'll bet she's referring to the conception, not the birth.

Psyko Tek
02-03-2005, 11:28 PM
she was fine...

until she found out who the mother was

not happy

Mr. Kotter
02-03-2005, 11:31 PM
I'll bet she's referring to the conception, not the birth.

Yeah, she was usually in pain then too....heh, heh.

go bo
02-03-2005, 11:41 PM

My former wife kept saying "Please be white, Please be white". I never understood what she meant by that, though.ROFL ROFL ROFL

i think my second wife might have been worried about that too... :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

PastorMikH
02-03-2005, 11:43 PM
Yeah, she was usually in pain then too....heh, heh.

I've heard those fertility clinics can be pretty rough on a lady. But hey, the kids are worth it.

:)

teedubya
02-03-2005, 11:44 PM
my wife had the epideral, and it made it not so painful for her... although the grimace on her face, is not something I try to recall during intimate moments.

When my son came out, I got choked up and cried a bit... I was totally not expecting him to come out looking all purple. And you all know how i hate KState.

Mr. Kotter
02-03-2005, 11:51 PM
...When my son came out, I got choked up and cried a bit... .

Damn, I didn't peg you for the sentimental type....kinda like at the end of the party, when you've smoked the last bowl, eh? ;)

j/k Ali...

J Diddy
02-03-2005, 11:51 PM
My wife had a rather rare case of placenta previa that could have made things go really bad. However, nothing bad happened (thank god). The only thing that was different is that they had to perform a c section 1 month before his due date. Which was no big deal he weighed 8+ pounds then.

The funny thing is that between my wife and I, we have 3 daughters. Him being our only son she was not prepared in the ways of the dangling winkie. Didn't even last a day before, in the process of having his diaper changed, he straight pissed in her face.

Ever since then it was like a nascar pit crew changing a diaper.

mcan
02-04-2005, 01:08 AM
"How did your wife handle the birth of your child?"

She was pissed! But in my defense, at least I told her about it right away... Better to come clean about those things, ya know?