PDA

View Full Version : A Big Mixup

4th and Long
02-05-2005, 08:41 PM
You discover that your beautiful three-year-old child is, because of a mixup at the hospital, not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to try and correct the mistake?

KCWolfman
02-05-2005, 08:42 PM
Is the kid physically able to complete hard labor?

Thig Lyfe
02-05-2005, 08:53 PM
It depends on if your own kid is ugly or not. I'd hate to have an ugly kid.

KCWolfman
02-05-2005, 08:55 PM
It depends on if your own kid is ugly or not. I'd hate to have an ugly kid.
Ugly kids work harder, they know they will have nowhere to go. Keep ugly kids for real menial tasks.

Thig Lyfe
02-05-2005, 08:56 PM
Ugly kids work harder, they know they will have nowhere to go. Keep ugly kids for real menial tasks.

True, true. But what it you already have a trained monkey to do everything for you? Keep the monkey and use the non-ugly kid for your own profit in the modeling industry.

Stinger
02-05-2005, 09:08 PM
You discover that your beautiful three-year-old child is, because of a mixup at the hospital, not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to try and correct the mistake?

If it is a girl and she is not mine .... when she and her friends turn 18
:hmmm: :evil:

As a serious answer to the question I would probably switch with the other parents. Ugly or bueatiful ... talented or not ... it is my child.

Skip Towne
02-05-2005, 09:11 PM
Yes.

chiefs4me
02-05-2005, 09:15 PM
I can't answer...how could a momma let the one she loved and raised go...and how could she make her real child go through the pain of losing the only momma he knows. Thank God I will never be put in that spot.

chiefs4me
02-05-2005, 09:16 PM
See my pretty red boxes Skip? Chiefs red...

KC Jones
02-05-2005, 09:17 PM
Kill the other parents and then adopt your child so you can keep both. It's the only logical thing to do.

FloridaChief
02-05-2005, 09:17 PM
See my pretty red boxes Skip? Chiefs red...

So your box is red, huh? Christ sake, see a doctor--they can clear that up these days...

Donger
02-05-2005, 09:21 PM
I trying very hard not to post a very un-PC quote from Raising Arizona at this point...

KC Jones
02-05-2005, 09:22 PM
Why do you think she never has to worry about a baby mixup? Would you stick your weiner in something that was glowing like Chernobyl?

um....

welll...

how many beers would I have had?

BroWhippendiddle
02-05-2005, 09:22 PM
First of all, if you are not genetically deficient, you should get your own kid.

Second, you should get with the parents of the other child and determine how to take the hospital to the cleaners for disrupting 3 years of your kid's life.

Third, make sure the hospital pays for both kids education by way of a trust fund. A guarantee of a minimum of a B.A./B.S. should ensure that both kids get the most from life.

Or,

If your real kid is really ugly.....do as you wish.

FloridaChief
02-05-2005, 09:25 PM
Would you stick your weiner in something that was glowing like Chernobyl?

Is this a trick question?

KCWolfman
02-05-2005, 09:40 PM
Kill the other parents and then adopt your child so you can keep both. It's the only logical thing to do.
Damn, you are a genius

chiefs4me
02-05-2005, 09:41 PM
Why do you think she never has to worry about a baby mixup? Would you stick your weiner in something that was glowing like Chernobyl?

You used to be amusing...now you are just disgusting.:harumph:

FloridaChief
02-05-2005, 09:45 PM
Besides, I'm not sure you should be tossing a disgusting stone from inside your "I've got a radioactive cooter" glass house.

Apropos of nothing, my cock has a built-in geiger counter. Thank God.

chiefs4me
02-05-2005, 09:46 PM
So your box is red, huh? Christ sake, see a doctor--they can clear that up these days...

If you ever decide to leave Florida, please let the rest of know...ROFL

chiefs4me
02-05-2005, 09:49 PM
I've been disgusting for years, hon.

Besides, I'm not sure you should be tossing a disgusting stone from inside your "I've got a radioactive cooter" glass house.

You have no idea what my as you call it...cooter looks like. FC is the one who said it was red... and I would like to know how he knows? Stick to something you all know something about.:harumph:

chiefs4me
02-05-2005, 09:51 PM
Apropos of nothing, my cock has a built-in geiger counter. Thank God.

ROFL I would really doubt there is a bitch dumb enough to be with you...

FloridaChief
02-05-2005, 09:54 PM
You have no idea what my as you call it...cooter looks like. FC is the one who said it was red... and I would like to know how he knows?

Of course I know. I've seen pictures. Can't post them here, for decorum's sake, but it strongly resembles a large wad of bubble gum that been gang-chewed by a pack of rabid weasels...

FloridaChief
02-05-2005, 09:56 PM
ROFL I would really doubt there is a bitch dumb enough to be with you...

There are dumb bitches smarter than you that have been with me...

4th and Long
02-05-2005, 10:00 PM
:banghead:

Donger
02-05-2005, 10:02 PM
Of course I know. I've seen pictures. Can't post them here, for decorum's sake, but it strongly resembles a large wad of bubble gum that been gang-chewed by a pack of rabid weasels...

As my esteemed father would say, it looks "like a cat with its throat cut."

I don't know which was more disturbing at eight years old.

Donger
02-05-2005, 10:04 PM
Bah... it's Saturday night. Let 'er rip!

Alrighty then...

Glen: Say that reminds me, how'd you get that kid so darn fast? Me and Dot went in to adopt on account a' somethin' went wrong with my semen, and they said we had to wait five years for a healthy white baby. I said, "Healthy white baby? Five years? What else you got?" Said they got two Koreans and a negra born with his heart on the outside. It's a crazy world.

H.I.: Someone oughta sell tickets.

Glen: Sure, I'd buy one.

chiefs4me
02-05-2005, 10:06 PM
I see no reason to hold myself to a higher standard than you do yourself. Why, if you were to only post on subjects you knew something about, we'd never have to endure a single post of yours.

You don't have to endure my posts...ever hear of ignore?:harumph:

chiefs4me
02-05-2005, 10:12 PM

Wow...I never thought you would stoop to lying? You do have serious problems..I think I will slowly back away from you forever.

FloridaChief
02-05-2005, 10:13 PM
As my esteemed father would say, it looks "like a cat with its throat cut."

That's particularly appropriate, don't you think? Rep to you and your dad.

FloridaChief
02-05-2005, 10:17 PM
Wow...I never thought you would stoop to lying? You do have serious problems..I think I will slowly back away from you forever.

That's it. I'm now firmly conviced that your skull is filled with cat feces. Good job.

KS Smitty
02-05-2005, 10:39 PM
Back to the original question.

I voted not sure. If my child went to a family that was more dysfunctional than ours then hell yes I would try to get it back. If the child was "better off" then maybe I wouldn't. More than likely I would prefer my child back but then again it would depend on the circumstances. As far as giving them their child back, it would be hard as hell to give back any child (regardless of age) that you have raised as your own for 3 years, which is why I have a lot of respect for foster parents that actually care for the children they take in.

Sorry to un-hijack this thread, please disregard this post if you wish. :)

KCWolfman
02-05-2005, 10:44 PM
Back to the original question.

I voted not sure. If my child went to a family that was more dysfunctional than ours then hell yes I would try to get it back. If the child was "better off" then maybe I wouldn't. More than likely I would prefer my child back but then again it would depend on the circumstances. As far as giving them their child back, it would be hard as hell to give back any child (regardless of age) that you have raised as your own for 3 years, which is why I have a lot of respect for foster parents that actually care for the children they take in.

Sorry to un-hijack this thread, please disregard this post if you wish. :)
Who are you again?

KS Smitty
02-05-2005, 10:49 PM
Heh... you probably owe me a slap upside the back of the head next time you see me for the jokes I considered posting in response to this. ;)

ROFL Actually I was expecting something.

KS Smitty
02-05-2005, 10:49 PM
Who are you again?

Emily Dickinson

KCWolfman
02-05-2005, 10:50 PM
Emily Dickinson
Ahh, I thought I recognized your prose.

FloridaChief
02-05-2005, 10:51 PM
ROFL Actually I was expecting something.

Emily, your avatar is freaking me out...

KS Smitty
02-05-2005, 10:57 PM
Emily, your avatar is freaking me out...

Yeah I need to change it, it is creepy. I was channel surfing earlier and saw a grown man with a big diaper on doing the baby dance, now that was disturbing.