PDA

View Full Version : Dante Hall Denver Return - PLEASE HELP!

DRU
02-05-2005, 09:15 PM
Somehow my 95YD TD return against denver in 03 is corrupted!!! For some reason all 4 of the copies of it I have spread across my drives will not play...but it's the ONLY one of my clips I can't get to play.

I've gotten this clip out to quite a few of you here on the planet. If anybody could send it back my way so I can replace my bad clip that'd be great.

Are any of you having any problems with it?

Thanks!

Stinger
02-05-2005, 09:22 PM
Somehow my 95YD TD return against denver in 03 is corrupted!!! For some reason all 4 of the copies of it I have spread across my drives will not play...but it's the ONLY one of my clips I can't get to play.

I've gotten this clip out to quite a few of you here on the planet. If anybody could send it back my way so I can replace my bad clip that'd be great.

Thanks!

Dru I have it on my other computer, which I won't get back to till Monday. If you have not had any response throw me a smoke on Monday and I'll send it to you.

Thanks for getting those together this year they were great.

4th and Long
02-05-2005, 09:43 PM
DRU. Drop me a Smoke with your email addy and I'll send it to you via http://www.yousendit.com

ChiefsCountry
02-05-2005, 10:09 PM
Its funny that we have to name the year now for Dante Hall vs. Denver highlights.

jjjayb
02-05-2005, 10:28 PM
Sent.

elvomito
02-05-2005, 10:33 PM
if its in the dante highlights, i've been seeding it for a while

Valiant
02-05-2005, 10:49 PM

Thanks!

Circuit City sells the 2003 season highlights dvd for 10.99... Dante has his own section on the dvd... its awe-inspiring...

DRU
02-05-2005, 11:16 PM
I believe I have that DVD on my computer as well. I can put up a torrent if we want...I've already done that before...

DRU
02-05-2005, 11:17 PM
Well..thanks a bunch for sending me the clip. I've got something weird going on with my computer though. Out of all my clips for the last 2 years...even of that same game..that's the ONLY clipthat I can't get to play. It just freezes immediatley and crashes my player...no matter what player I try. Weird.

Ah well. thanks again.