PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical death match.

JimNasium
02-06-2005, 01:44 PM
If the above three were in a death match who would prevail.

Rain Man
02-06-2005, 01:57 PM
In this case, I think it would come down to who the best negotiator is. One of the three would have to get a weaker opponent to help him gang up on the other stronger opponent. Then when it's down to two, he could take out the other one. Unless of course, the other one is smart enough to let him take more of the damage.

Clint is wily enough to think about this, and of course Arnold is a politician so it will come naturally to him. John Wayne is a loner, so he'll just go in swinging.

Since John's not really interested in negotiating and forging alliances, I think he'll be less likely to be on a two-man team. Clint will know that he can't take on Arnold one on one, so he'll be trying to get John to team up against Arnold. Arnold will be trying to convince Clint to team up against John, knowing that he can take Clint one on one. John will be the cowboy, and will attack Clint since he seems to be an easier target than Arnold.

The bottom line is that John will be whaling on Clint, who is trying to shield himself while negotiating with John. Arnold will hang back and watch that fight, and will most likely pounce on Clint as well, since he's on the defensive. Then as Clint is worn down, Arnold will sneak attack John, taking him out. This will give Clint some time to recover, but it won't be enough.

My money's on Arnold.

Bwana
02-06-2005, 01:59 PM
AAAAArnold in the termimator.

JimNasium
02-06-2005, 02:05 PM
In this case, I think it would come down to who the best negotiator is. One of the three would have to get a weaker opponent to help him gang up on the other stronger opponent. Then when it's down to two, he could take out the other one. Unless of course, the other one is smart enough to let him take more of the damage.

Clint is wily enough to think about this, and of course Arnold is a politician so it will come naturally to him. John Wayne is a loner, so he'll just go in swinging.

Since John's not really interested in negotiating and forging alliances, I think he'll be less likely to be on a two-man team. Clint will know that he can't take on Arnold one on one, so he'll be trying to get John to team up against Arnold. Arnold will be trying to convince Clint to team up against John, knowing that he can take Clint one on one. John will be the cowboy, and will attack Clint since he seems to be an easier target than Arnold.

The bottom line is that John will be whaling on Clint, who is trying to shield himself while negotiating with John. Arnold will hang back and watch that fight, and will most likely pounce on Clint as well, since he's on the defensive. Then as Clint is worn down, Arnold will sneak attack John, taking him out. This will give Clint some time to recover, but it won't be enough.

My money's on Arnold.
My bet is that Pastor Mike is going to disagree.

stumppy
02-06-2005, 02:18 PM
I say any of the women mentioned in K.C. Jones' thread.

Braincase
02-06-2005, 02:21 PM
The Terminator vs. Rooster Cogburn vs. The photgrapher from "Bridges of Madison County"... gotta go with Arnold.

Jenson71
02-06-2005, 02:22 PM
In my perfect world, Clint and John would team up on Arnold, kill him, and ride off going their separate ways.

stevieray
02-06-2005, 02:26 PM
Marion Morrison

Ultra Peanut
02-06-2005, 02:31 PM
In my perfect world, Clint and John would team up on Arnold, kill him, and ride off going their separate ways.YES BUT YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR WAY PUNY WOMAN MAN I AM THEE GOVERNATOR I WILL CRUSH YOU WITH MY KALEIFORNA HANDS

Jenny Gump
02-06-2005, 02:32 PM
Davey. The "old" Davey of course.

Jenson71
02-06-2005, 02:35 PM
YES BUT YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR WAY PUNY WOMAN MAN I AM THEE GOVERNATOR I WILL CRUSH YOU WITH MY KALEIFORNA HANDS

Psycosis,

I am offended by your claim that I'm a puny woman.

Do you know any puny women? I do. We do know that they're dying off in record numbers. Your remarks are offensive to me. I know them. I read and keep informed.

Originally I said, "You obviously aren't well informed or read much, if at all..." That was mean of me. I just don't like your sweeping generalizations... You are painting us all with the same brush... And I'm not sure you really know what's been going on with puny women...

Jenny Gump
02-06-2005, 02:36 PM
Go to hell Jim.

Bwana
02-06-2005, 02:37 PM
Psycosis,

Do you know any puny women? I do. We do know that they're dying off in record numbers. Your remarks are offensive to me. I know them. I read and keep informed.

Originally I said, "You obviously aren't well informed or read much, if at all..." That was mean of me. I just don't like your sweeping generalizations... You are painting us all with the same brush... And I'm not sure you really know what's been going on with puny women...

After reading the link, that's rep. ROFL

JimNasium
02-06-2005, 02:37 PM
Go to hell Jim.
Wanna go on the ride with me.

Ultra Peanut
02-06-2005, 02:39 PM
After reading the link, that's rep. ROFLAnd you're probably the only two that will get it. Feel special.

Ultra Peanut
02-06-2005, 02:39 PM
Psycosis,

Originally I said, "You obviously aren't well informed or read much, if at all..." That was mean of me. I just don't like your sweeping generalizations... You are painting us all with the same brush... And I'm not sure you really know what's been going on with puny women...I WILL KRUSH YOU WITH MY HANDS MY HAMS BURN WITH AN AWESOME POWER

Jenny Gump
02-06-2005, 02:41 PM
Wanna go on the ride with me.

Will we take the Jeep?

Bwana
02-06-2005, 02:42 PM
And you're probably the only two that will get it. Feel special.

Cool

Jenson71
02-06-2005, 02:42 PM
No, I will destroy you...

I WILL KRUSH YOU WITH MY HANDS MY HAMS BURN WITH AN AWESOME POWER

LIGHTNING BOLT! LIGHTNING BOLT! LIGHTNING BOLT! LIGHTNING BOLT!

JimNasium
02-06-2005, 02:43 PM
Will we take the Jeep?
Nah, I was thinking about giving you a ride on the baloney pony.

Ultra Peanut
02-06-2005, 02:43 PM
FLAWLESS VICTORY TO THE GOVERNATOR HA HA HA FEEL YOIUR PAINS

Jenson71
02-06-2005, 02:47 PM
http://hoover.archives.gov/exhibits/HollywoodCowboys/leading%20men/EASTWOOD.jpg

Rain Man
02-06-2005, 02:47 PM

Count me out.

Jenny Gump
02-06-2005, 02:48 PM

Don't just sing it....bring it.

Bwana
02-06-2005, 02:49 PM
Count me out.

What Kevin said. :hmmm: I'll take the bus.

JimNasium
02-06-2005, 02:49 PM
Don't just sing it....bring it.It would appear that there will be plenty of room. ROFL

Ultra Peanut
02-06-2005, 02:50 PM
http://hoover.archives.gov/exhibits/HollywoodCowboys/leading%20men/EASTWOOD.jpghttp://mirrorimageorigin.collegepublisher.com/media/paper207/stills/72kmtpdn.jpg

"I WILL KRUSHING THAT MAN WITH MY HAMS!!!!!!!"

el borracho
02-06-2005, 02:54 PM
Lorenzo Lamas would kill them all.

Ultra Peanut
02-06-2005, 02:57 PM
Lorenzo Lamas would kill them all.THAT IS TRUE EVEN MINE HAAAAAANDS ARE NO MATCH FOR LAMAS POWER

Jenson71
02-06-2005, 02:59 PM
Maximus Decimus Meridius would kill everybody, except not The Man With No Name.

siberian khatru
02-06-2005, 03:06 PM
What a dumbass poll.

Bwana
02-06-2005, 03:09 PM
What a dumbass poll.

I know, he forgot David Haselhoff. :shake: Surely old Dave would open up a can of whoop ass on those three.

Ultra Peanut
02-06-2005, 03:10 PM
Maximus Decimus Meridius would kill everybody, except not The Man With No Name.YOU WILL DIE SOMEDAY AND IT MAY PROBABLY BE AS A RESULT OF THE GOVERNATORS HAMS

Ultra Peanut
02-06-2005, 03:11 PM
I WILL LEAVING YOU WITH THAT DIRE WARNING

JimNasium
02-06-2005, 07:24 PM
I must admit that I am pleased to see more of you utilizing the 'Go to hell' option.

Pitt Gorilla
02-06-2005, 07:27 PM
I'd take Bruce Willis.