PDA

View Full Version : Tell Vanilla Ice it's safe again... Suge Knight arrested

Braincase
02-07-2005, 10:37 AM
http://entertainment.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=180654&GT1=6083

'Suge' Knight Accused of Violating Parole
Feb 6, 6:24 PM EST

The Associated Press

BARSTOW, Calif. - Rap mogul Marion "Suge" Knight was booked on suspicion of violating his parole after police found marijuana in his truck during a traffic stop, authorities said Sunday.

Knight was arrested about Saturday evening in Barstow and held by sheriff's officials pending his transfer next week to state prison, said sheriff's Cpl. Lorraine Riser.

State officials would then review his case to determine if he should be held or released, Riser said.

Police said they searched Knight's Ford pickup and found marijuana after pulling him over for making an unsafe U-turn.

He was cited for not having insurance.

A woman in the vehicle, identified as Alexis Wilkenson, 18, of Las Vegas, allegedly had a fake ID and was arrested for investigation of providing false information to police. She was later released.

Knight, 39, co-founder of the pioneering rap label Death Row Records, was released from prison in 2001 after serving time for assault and weapons violations. He recently served an additional 10-month prison sentence for violating his parole and striking a Hollywood nightclub valet.

A call to Jonathan Wolfson, a publicist who has represented Knight, was not immediately returned Sunday morning.

Barstow is in San Bernardino County about 100 miles northeast of downtown Los Angeles.

stevieray
02-07-2005, 10:38 AM
Suge Knight smokes expensive cigars in the joint.

Braincase
02-07-2005, 10:42 AM

I'm guessing Suge can turn an expensive Davidoff into a something more Marley-esque.

Ultra Peanut
02-07-2005, 11:20 AM
Suge Knight is one of the finest nubian role models in the world today.

Please don't kill me, Suge.

Abba-Dabba
02-07-2005, 11:35 AM
WTF was Suge doing in Barstow?

Kerberos
02-07-2005, 12:00 PM

Could you be a little more BLUNT ?

:)

Cliff

Duck Dog
02-07-2005, 12:09 PM
WTF was Suge doing in Barstow?

I (unfortunately) used to live there. It happens to be between LA and LV.

Phobia
02-07-2005, 12:14 PM
I never understood why the idiots who leave prison and intend to continue their life of crime don't leave the country. If you get caught for a misdemeanor on parole in the US you're back to prison for a long time, but if you committ that same misdemeanor in Brazil, you pay a fine. I guess they aren't too bright. I dunno.