PDA

View Full Version : What have you learned from your time at Chiefs Planet?

|Zach|
02-09-2005, 06:01 PM
This place is interesting because it is filled with people who are knowledgeable in a wide range of things. There are always tips and advice and things of that nature floating around.

What have you learned from Chiefs Planet that you do not think you would have known if you had never been here?

And a note...if you give one smartass response then give a real one at some point. ROFL

big nasty kcnut
02-09-2005, 06:10 PM
I learn about being a better writer.

Also learn how to post while drinking too.

angel
02-09-2005, 06:11 PM
hopefully, I'll learn about bra sizes, and how they work

Braincase
02-09-2005, 06:13 PM
I've learned that I'm not the sickest most twisted bastard on the face of the planet... at least not this one. :thumb:

|Zach|
02-09-2005, 06:14 PM
I learn about being a better writer.

Also learn how to post while drinking too.
ROFL Thats the spirit.

|Zach|
02-09-2005, 06:14 PM
hopefully, I'll learn about bra sizes, and how they work
You would need some hands on training to really get a good idea...

HemiEd
02-09-2005, 06:17 PM
Oh my God, what a thread!
1) Don't take anyone or anything too serious that you read here!
2) Some of what you read actually might have some merit to it.
3) A Broad base of the populous are Chiefs fans no matter how fugging strange they are.
4) Non-Chiefs fans can write to.
5) Repeat number one. :p

This place is incredible, who pays the bills? :hmmm:

AustinChief
02-09-2005, 06:20 PM
hopefully, I'll learn about bra sizes, and how they workAsk and you shall receive..
Run a tape measure just under your breasts, all the way around your back and rib cage. The tape measure should rest flat on your skin and lie straight across your back - not so tight that it digs in, but not so loose that it sags down in back. Make a note of your measurement and add 5 inches(4 if the number is even). That's your chest size. To measure cup size, take the tape measure around your body across the fullest part of your breasts. Write down this number and subtract your chest measurement from it. The difference between the numbers is a way of figuring out your cup size. If the difference between the two numbers is less than 1 inch, your cup size is AA. If it's 1 inch, your cup size is A; 2 inches, you're a B; 3 inches you're a C, and so on. For instance, if your cup measurement was 33 and your chest measurement was 32, that's a 1-inch difference. Your bra size is 32A.
although, I'm convinced it owrks on some kind of sliding scale of sorts

FloridaChief
02-09-2005, 06:24 PM
I've learned that this BB's administrator IS SUPER SUAVE and is the BEST EVAR and TAUGHT ME how to wear a red smoking jacket....

(and he has wicked edit powers)

Slayer Diablo
02-09-2005, 06:45 PM
1. Don't take things seriously.
2. The best way to get a girl in the mood (thanks for that story, JennyGump)
3. It's better to mention stories and rants on here.
4. When to shut up.
5. Don't take things seriously.
6. To look at the titles of Slayer's threads before entering.
7. Don't tell Bearcat when my car goes slightly off the road.
8. Don't let Bearcat invite new members.
9. Every joke or funny picture on the internet is ten years old.
10. Classics will get tossed into their own forums as fast as political propaganda and partial-nudity.

Skip Towne
02-09-2005, 06:47 PM
I've learned that you can find a good Raider fan here and there. (Overhead, RNR)

FloridaChief
02-09-2005, 07:06 PM
I've learned that this BB's administrator IS SUPER SUAVE and is the BEST EVAR and TAUGHT ME how to wear a red smoking jacket....

(and he has wicked edit powers)

I think, therefore I think I've been moderated.

:cuss:

Phobia
02-09-2005, 07:07 PM
I learned how to properly love my penis on this site.

Abba-Dabba
02-09-2005, 07:20 PM
I love this place at night. The stars... there's no right or wrong in them. They're just there.

Spicy McHaggis
02-09-2005, 09:03 PM
I've learned that before renting an apartment to check and see if a large, deaf couple who enjoy copulation lives next door first.

Miles
02-09-2005, 09:33 PM
Picked up a few good beer suggestions.

Dartgod
02-09-2005, 09:36 PM
I learned not to divulge that I've had a sex change operation....

Ooooops...

TEX
02-09-2005, 09:44 PM
That Taco is full of $hit. :p

Hammock Parties
02-09-2005, 09:46 PM
Alot of football stuff, mostly.

Miles
02-09-2005, 09:48 PM

teedubya
02-09-2005, 11:22 PM
I have learned that when someone is offended or picked on... and then whines about it... that person gets picked on 5x as hard. heh.

I have learned that even though some of us dont agree on everything, when the Chiefs game is on, we can all give each other high-fives and be happy, then after the game, we can go back to hating one another.

That the ignore feature really makes the message board a better place.

I have also learned that noone on ebay wanted to buy my 20,000+ rep points. they have no value, so dont take it seriously... heh.

I learned that gochiefs will probably live with his mom and dad forever, and die a virgin.

And I learned which members I can probably smoke up with at the next CP event. :-)

And I learned that Nzoner338 has one of the coolest pads I think I have ever seen.

And I learned that I am a superior poker player than all-yall. but I digress.

I learned that I waste too much time here, so I spend more of my time researching potential stocks...

I also learned that it doesnt matter if the Chiefs win the superbowl or win a playoff game, its all about how much profit the Chiefs make, and its all about how many butts are in the seats. We will go to the games anyway.

Inspector
02-09-2005, 11:43 PM
I learnt what all those acronyms are. Some of them anyway.

LOL
ROFL
ROFLMAO
NTTAWWT
WTF and WTF

Inspector
02-09-2005, 11:44 PM
I also learnt that when you type in certain acronyms, you get smilies.

Just learnt that one a couple of minutes ago.

alanm
02-09-2005, 11:46 PM
What have you learned from your time at Chiefs Planet?
I've learned that the Chiefs suck more than I thought they ever did before CP. No wait, I knew that then also. :banghead: :cuss:

ptlyon
02-10-2005, 07:06 AM
I've learned to use a new term, "asshat"

Kerberos
02-10-2005, 07:52 AM
#1 I learned that GoChiefs/GoatCheese will probably NEVER get laid.

#2 I learned that EnDelt has quit drinking at some point along the way.

#3 I learned that you can buy a single snickers bar off Ebay.

:hmmm:

Cliff

Manila-Chief
02-10-2005, 08:02 AM
I've learned there are a great bunch of guys and gals here.

I've also learned that this is not a "homer haven" like the Star board.....

I've learned some technical stuff and that DirecTV is will be best for me when I get back Stateside.

memyselfI
02-10-2005, 08:11 AM

Thank God, cuz we've heard it's dreadful job...

someone had to learn to do it.

:p

KcMizzou
02-10-2005, 08:46 AM
WTF and WTFWtf?

Kerberos
02-10-2005, 08:48 AM

Is that in any way, related to, or the same thing as "Self Inflicted Love"?

Cliff

Mr. Kotter
02-10-2005, 08:49 AM
1. I've learned that I'm a drama queen/attention whore because I like to stir-shit, play devil's advocate, entertain, and be entertained--but that others who engage in similar behavior, are NOT drama queen/attention whores.

2. I've learned that you should not put personal information on the internet, unless you are willing to deal with some asshat(s) who attempts to use it to fugg with you in "real" life.

3. I've learned that experienced internet/computer users can multi-task efficiently and effectively--I've even mastered that part. Hell, some kids today can even type one-handed, out-of-breath, on a gummed-up key board while "multi-tasking" with tissues in the other hand (Slayer, gochiefs, Jenson.)

4. I've learned that Chief's fans are some of the best people on the Planet (no pun intended.)

5. I've learned that some Chief's fans are some of the wierdest people on the Planet.

6. I've learned that you should never, ever apologize for jack shit on the internet. EVER.

7. I've learned that if you drink and post on the internet, do so at your own peril. And whatever you do, don't fuggin' worry about your typing skills--worst thing that can happen with that is people will think kcnut has learned your password. However, if OTOH you attempt to convince others you really are drunk, when you are--even though you haven't "appeared" that way, they'll never fuggin' believe you. Ever.

8. I've learned women on the internet appear to be either very sexy and hot (or claim to be); or really stupid airhead wenches with no real sense of humor--but usually they are not both. There are many of the first group here; and several in the second. FTR, there are a handful of classy broads, like Angel, KSSmitty, Jazzzlovr, Pink, RednFiesty, JennyGump, VonneMarie, and Cntrygal... (who sometimes double, for fun, as members of one of the aforementioned groups.)

9. I've learned that in football offense is damn entertaining to watch, however it is defense that wins Championships. :banghead:

10. Finally, I've learned that Duhnise is a real bitch. A 'nice' real bitch (usually) and one who's fun to spar with, but a bitch nonetheless.

ExtremeChief
02-10-2005, 08:59 AM
1. A lot of computer stuff.
2. Thin-skinned people will either toughen up or leave this place.
3. A few new words: overzealous hyperbole (Gaz),sphincterfeces (Skinbra), new ways top use Shitty(Bobrwhateverheistoday), and many from Iowanian that I am nearly too embarrased to type. Oh, and genious & retarted.

Alton deFlat
02-10-2005, 09:31 AM
I've learned that....

1. Even though you can't be both a Chiefs fan and a Broncos fan, or both a Chiefs fan and a Raiders fan (although I actually knew this beforehand, but it's been reaffirmed here), you can have civil conversations with them.

2. Chiefs fans live in many exotic places (California, Maryland, South Dakota, St. Joe)

3. My life is pretty fuggin' normal compared to others.

BTW, I volunteer to help angel with determining her bra size, per AustinChief's instructions.

:thumb: :D

Joe Schmo
02-10-2005, 09:31 AM
A few things I've learned...

the quickest way to make enemies is to talk politics...

the quickest way to make friends is to root for the same team...

people on the internet are rarely what they seem...

you cab be polar opposites on many important issues with people and still be their friend...

you can have everything in common with people and still be unable to get along with them...

people who get enjoyment out of being assholes will be assholes no matter what arguement you might make against them...

genius is not spelled genious...unless you're a planet member...

teh ghey is the gayest thing on earth...

people's feelings can easily be hurt even when they don't even know each other...

some people make it a mission to hurt people they don't even know...

people who claim to be tough really aren't...

there are many, many people very much like me in the world who are affected to their heart and soul by the Kansas City Chiefs...

siberian khatru
02-10-2005, 09:36 AM
I learned that Carl Peterson drafted Todd Blackledge.

KcMizzou
02-10-2005, 09:38 AM
2. Chiefs fans live in many exotic places (California, Maryland, South Dakota, St. Joe)ROFL

htismaqe
02-10-2005, 09:50 AM
1. A lot of computer stuff.
2. Thin-skinned people will either toughen up or leave this place.
3. A few new words: overzealous hyperbole (Gaz),sphincterfeces (Skinbra), new ways top use Shitty(Bobrwhateverheistoday), and many from Iowanian that I am nearly too embarrased to type. Oh, and genious & retarted.

Don't forget "teh".

badgirl
02-10-2005, 10:00 AM
While I have been on ChiefsPlanet, I have learned.......eh quit kidding myself I haven't learned a damn thing. :rolleyes:

chiefz
02-10-2005, 10:05 AM
I have learned that there are an alarmingly large number of people that enjoy posting threads about farts.

shaneo69
02-10-2005, 10:05 AM
I've learned that....

-instead of complaining about the team on a bulletin board, a better way to force management to make changes is to stop buying season tickets.

-the NFL draft is nothing more than a blind lottery, and some teams just get luckier than others

-I should never let my wife go shopping alone for interior paint

yunghungwell
02-10-2005, 10:06 AM
people on the internet are rarely what they seem...

said the alter ego. :hmmm:

shaneo69
02-10-2005, 10:09 AM
One thing I still haven't learned after about three years on the planet is why females continue to hang around here when they never post anything football related, except to whine about Gannon.

Iowanian
02-10-2005, 10:10 AM
I learned of the attacks of 9-11 on the Planet.
I learned that if I ever take a shower in the same building with a local celebrity, not to overblow the story on the internet.
I've learned that Packfan didn't know what an Hback actually is.
I've learned that a group of anonymous fans with a common goal can get a player in the ring of fame and teach kids to swim.

I learned that Gunther was fired about the same time Gunther learned he was fired.

I learned that Columnists and Radio personalities will Pilfer material from the Planet and use it as their own.

I learned that I can get Rainman's bike and Bobdole's lawn equipment from their garages without fear, however running through that damn leaf pile in Montana will cost me an oilpan.

I've learned that I could triple my rep in 15 minutes if I posted that I had a verginer, and lesbian curiosity.

I learned the Definition of a dirty sanchez and a cleveland steamer.
I've learned that I'm not the only grown man that laughs at farts and poo jokes.

I've learned that the planet is an excellent resource for technical advice, revenge ideas, football information, bastion of dumbassary, easiest place to be notified of important world events.

...and Most important, to watchout for fat headed Texans with a wondering eye at the Public Urinals.

Mr. Kotter
02-10-2005, 10:14 AM
...I learned the Definition of a dirty sanchez and a cleveland steamer.

Sanchez, I got. Cleaveland steamer? :hmmm:

Or are you gonna make me google?

Iowanian
02-10-2005, 10:17 AM
You might as well consult it on "glass bottom boat ride" so you can fully appreciate a Bronco Fan Tailgate next season.

chiefs4me
02-10-2005, 10:30 AM
I have learned...

Watch what you tell someone in private...it will be used against you.

Do not trust anyone on this bb.

Be careful who you respond to...you might just pick up a stalker.

MOhillbilly
02-10-2005, 10:33 AM
i learned that not only am i better than most people in the 3-D world im also better than people on the internerd.

badgirl
02-10-2005, 10:34 AM
i learned that not only am i better than most people in the 3-D world im also better than people on the internerd.
yep :p

Mr. Kotter
02-10-2005, 10:35 AM

Wow. That's something to ponder. :eek:

badgirl
02-10-2005, 10:36 AM
Well its evident Mohillbilly is "DA MAN" :)

MOhillbilly
02-10-2005, 10:37 AM

your telling me.
It aint easy being perfect.

Calcountry
02-10-2005, 11:00 AM
I have learned a lot about the Chiefs and why they woudln't do well because of their chitty _fense.

Joe Schmo
02-10-2005, 11:15 AM
said the alter ego. :hmmm:
exactly.

Kclee
02-10-2005, 11:27 AM
Sanchez, I got. Cleaveland steamer? :hmmm:

Or are you gonna make me google?

I can imagine the look on your boss's face when he walks up behind you while you got the definition of 'Cleveland Steamer' on your computer.

On Family Guy, when watching on FOX, they take the line out where Peter asks Lois if she wants a cleveland steamer. I was a little upset at that. Makes me wonder if American Dad will be funnier on Adult Swim.

Alton deFlat
02-10-2005, 11:30 AM
On Family Guy, when watching on FOX, they take the line out where Peter asks Lois if she wants a cleveland steamer. I was a little upset at that. Makes me wonder if American Dad will be funnier on Adult Swim.

:shake:
That's the shits!

Bearcat
02-10-2005, 11:35 AM
I've learned:

1) that some people learn better with pictures.
2) if it's made espn.com, it's old news.
3) some people are better off sticking with person-person conversation.
4) some people are better off sticking with internet conversation.
5) some people are better off just not communicating at all.

and oh yeah,

6) Don't let Bearcat invite new members.

17. Don't tell Bearcat when my car goes slightly off the road.

A house! ROFL

Mr. Kotter
02-10-2005, 11:43 AM
I've learned:

3) some people are better off sticking with person-person conversation.
4) some people are better off sticking with internet conversation.
5) some people are better off just communicating at all.

Yup, I met all three types at Joe's during the 37Forever weekend... :hmmm:

Iowanian
02-10-2005, 11:43 AM
ALright!
I've seen multiple references to Slayer Hitting a house in a car.

I'm gonna require a recap.

Alton deFlat
02-10-2005, 11:51 AM
ALright!

I wonder if it was something like this....

http://www.isledegrande.com/giimages3/redjacketcar-house6-03-b.jpg

Kclee
02-10-2005, 11:52 AM
Apparently, not only did I completely f*ck up this description, but you can now buy the unedited ep on DVD.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=2365

Nice find. Thanks for the info.

Bearcat
02-10-2005, 11:52 AM
ALright!

Slayer was learning how to drive while using our dad's car in Platte City... he made a right turn and his leg got stuck under the wheel so he couldn't turn it back (or something like that), and he ended up hitting a house. I still can't picture a house being that close to the road, but he said it's not like he drove through a big yard or anything.

He tried explaining to me how "everyone" does something like that when they're learning to drive, so I had to make a poll. Turns out, not everyone does...

WilliamTheIrish
02-10-2005, 11:56 AM
Slayer was learning how to drive while using our dad's car in Platte City... he made a right turn and his leg got stuck under the wheel so he couldn't turn it back (or something like that), and he ended up hitting a house. I still can't picture a house being that close to the road, but he said it's not like he drove through a big yard or anything.

He tried explaining to me how "everyone" does something like that when they're learning to drive, so I had to make a poll. Turns out, not everyone does...

A house? ROFL

Mr. Kotter
02-10-2005, 11:56 AM
I can imagine the look on your boss's face when he walks up behind you while you got the definition of 'Cleveland Steamer' on your computer.

Nah, I usually save that kind of googling till I get home....usually. Plus it's nice to be buds with the IT guy at work (who's also a Chief's fan, BTW). Buyin' him a beer or two once in awhile doesn't hurt either.

Mr. Kotter
02-10-2005, 11:57 AM
Dang, how is the Slayer car hits house thread not in the Hall of Classics? This is a travesty.

You have the power to correct it. :shrug:

MOhillbilly
02-10-2005, 11:59 AM
oh and i also learned my genetic father is black.

Iowanian
02-10-2005, 12:00 PM
I didn't realize that Slayer was a stunt double.

You were great as Pinky Tuscadero in the Demolition Derby episode.

Mr. Kotter
02-10-2005, 12:00 PM
oh and i also learned my genetic father is black.

Your dad is Gary Coleman? :eek:

Dartgod
02-10-2005, 12:01 PM
Dang, how is the Slayer car hits house thread not in the Hall of Classics? This is a travesty.
Yeah, it's a shame. I myself have seen reference to this a few times before, but apparently missed the "live" version.

Kclee
02-10-2005, 12:01 PM
Nah, I usually save that kind of googling till I get home....usually. Plus it's nice to be buds with the IT guy at work (who's also a Chief's fan, BTW). Buyin' him a beer or two once in awhile doesn't hurt either.

Ah, hell here you go:
http://www.turdwords.com/viewWord.cfm?wordID=487

Also known as Texas Hot Plate

ROYC75
02-10-2005, 12:04 PM
We have learned this .....http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=76427

Dartgod
02-10-2005, 12:05 PM
Yeah, and I think I will.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=62565
I just learned something else. I learned that Slayer is now Jessica Simpson.

Iowanian
02-10-2005, 12:05 PM
ROYC learned that III did the Bone Dance, and was targeting his pillow for the next Bout

Ghostof
02-10-2005, 12:06 PM
Ive learned that there are more sick individuals out there than me and whats worse is that I am standing among them cheering the Chiefs on every Sunday.

Mr. Kotter
02-10-2005, 12:08 PM
Ah, hell here you go:

I'll save it for home; it probably wouldn't get past the firewall anyway.

chiefs4me
02-10-2005, 12:45 PM
Ive learned that there are more sick individuals out there than me and whats worse is that I am standing among them cheering the Chiefs on every Sunday.

Priceless...:thumb:

Nzoner
02-10-2005, 01:07 PM
The Good

I've learned about 37 Forever
I've learned The Planet takes care of its own i.e. helping other members in a time of need.
I've learned that there's actually Bronco and Raider fans I can converse with(to a point)
I've learned that I can get some of the best news on the Chiefs ever right here without having local channels,subscribing to the paper or listening to sportstalk 24/7
I've learned there alot of great guys and gals here,some whom I've now met personally and some whom I hope to meet.
I've learned that Arrowhead Deputy Dawgs read The Planet so to be more careful with flasks and the like.

The Bad

I've learned never to visit the political forum
I've learned that some people take the rep system way too seriously

The Ugly

I've learned that Phil likes to take his clothes off and run around in front of other men.

ROYC75
02-10-2005, 01:09 PM
I just learned something else. I learned that Slayer is now Jessica Simpson.

I'm try'n to figure out who Mr Kotter is without asking .

HC_Chief
02-10-2005, 01:12 PM
I've learned that I'm not alone in being completely ****ing fed up with the Chiefs' mediocrity. :grr:

MOhillbilly
02-10-2005, 01:15 PM
Your dad is Gary Coleman? :eek:

guess thatd make you Willis.

nap time.

Kerberos
02-10-2005, 02:06 PM
Ah, hell here you go:

Or a "Dirty Carl"

:)

Cliff

Kerberos
02-10-2005, 03:44 PM
I learned what an urbancougar is.

haha

I had to google that one ... ROFL

haha

Dartgod
02-10-2005, 03:48 PM
I'm try'n to figure out who Mr Kotter is without asking .
SDChiefsfan

The mods should post a sticky every time a regular changes their username. It would help us that cannot be on here 24/7 keep up.

Kerberos
02-10-2005, 03:49 PM
Google? It's still on the front page.

I didn't look fast enough and just saw it ..... I should have know CADMONKEY was babbling something about it !

DOH

:homer:

Cliff

Mr. Kotter
02-10-2005, 10:23 PM
SDChiefsfan

The mods should post a sticky every time a regular changes their username. It would help us that cannot be on here 24/7 keep up.

WHO the hell is that?

Rausch
02-10-2005, 10:40 PM
SDChiefsfan

The mods should change it to "Sybil."

Mr. Kotter
02-10-2005, 10:43 PM
The mods should change it to "Sybil."

And they should change your's to dickweed. :harumph:

:p

LTownChief
02-10-2005, 11:06 PM
I have found that a lot of people think they are better than everybody else here. Thats why a lot of them are very quick to correct somebody elses typo's or whatever else. It's like a big clique.

|Zach|
02-10-2005, 11:08 PM
This thread went an interesting direction...when I made it I was thinking a lot more linear then the responses that it created.

Phobia
02-10-2005, 11:11 PM
I have found that a lot of people think they are better than everybody else here. Thats why a lot of them are very quick to correct somebody elses typo's or whatever else. It's like a big clique.

Sure - you're gonna have that every single place you go - even religious groups. Are you going to overcome it or are you going to whine about it? It's entirely up to you.

Mr. Kotter
02-10-2005, 11:11 PM

It's more than a clique. Nerds finding acceptance can be a cool thing; but they become very defensive, territorial, and vindictive. You ever see "Revenge of the Nerds." I loved that movie... ROFL

Mr. Kotter
02-10-2005, 11:50 PM
1. I've learned that I'm a drama queen/attention whore because I like to stir-shit, play devil's advocate, entertain, and be entertained--but that others who engage in similar behavior, are NOT drama queen/attention whores.

2. I've learned that you should not put personal information on the internet, unless you are willing to deal with some asshat(s) who attempts to use it to fugg with you in "real" life.

3. I've learned that experienced internet/computer users can multi-task efficiently and effectively--I've even mastered that part. Hell, some kids today can even type one-handed, out-of-breath, on a gummed-up key board while "multi-tasking" with tissues in the other hand (Slayer, gochiefs, Jenson.)

4. I've learned that Chief's fans are some of the best people on the Planet (no pun intended.)

5. I've learned that some Chief's fans are some of the wierdest people on the Planet.

6. I've learned that you should never, ever apologize for jack shit on the internet. EVER.

7. I've learned that if you drink and post on the internet, do so at your own peril. And whatever you do, don't fuggin' worry about your typing skills--worst thing that can happen with that is people will think kcnut has learned your password. However, if OTOH you attempt to convince others you really are drunk, when you are--even though you haven't "appeared" that way, they'll never fuggin' believe you. Ever.

8. I've learned women on the internet appear to be either very sexy and hot (or claim to be); or really stupid airhead wenches with no real sense of humor--but usually they are not both. There are many of the first group here; and several in the second. FTR, there are a handful of classy broads, like Angel, KSSmitty, Jazzzlovr, Pink, RednFiesty, JennyGump, VonneMarie, and Cntrygal... (who sometimes double, for fun, as members of one of the aforementioned groups.)

9. I've learned that in football offense is damn entertaining to watch, however it is defense that wins Championships. :banghead:

10. Finally, I've learned that Duhnise is a real bitch. A 'nice' real bitch (usually) and one who's fun to spar with, but a bitch nonetheless.

I bumped this for your benefit, Zach. Thought you might find one or two of them funny.... :shrug:

LTownChief
02-11-2005, 12:01 AM
Sure - you're gonna have that every single place you go - even religious groups. Are you going to overcome it or are you going to whine about it? It's entirely up to you.

am I whining? your comment right here is just another example. That is what I've learned about this place, not whining. answered the question.

Phobia
02-11-2005, 12:07 AM
Yeah - you're pretty much whining about it. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. You seemed to have taken offense for some reason.

With ChiefsPlanet, you take the good with the bad. We aren't perfect, but we're not bad to hang out with unless you have incredibly thin skin. The thin skinned people don't last too long.

FWIW, I've learned a shitload on ChiefsPlanet. I'm sure I'd have picked most of it up during various interactions with people, but I'm a big fan of this place. I think the leadership at this site is something special.

tk13
02-11-2005, 12:18 AM
I think the leadership at this site is something special.

I agree, Luzap is pretty cool.

LTownChief
02-11-2005, 12:19 AM
If I was whining, I did not intend to. Sorry if I led you to believe I was. Just an opinion, I think a lot of it is funny. :thumb:

Pants
02-11-2005, 12:22 AM
CP = Crack Cocaine.

Mr. Kotter
02-11-2005, 12:26 AM
CP = Crack Cocaine.

Yeah, no shit. I keep wantin' to hate you bastards and biatches....but I keep comin' back for more. :harumph:

Pants
02-11-2005, 12:29 AM
Yeah, no shit. I keep wantin' to hate you bastards and biatches....but I keep comin' back for more. :harumph:

Just to make sure - I wasn't whining there, just an observation. Thanks.

Mr. Kotter
02-11-2005, 12:31 AM
Just to make sure - I wasn't whining there, just an observation. Thanks.

Yeah, maybe we should introduce an acronym for the Planet...."Not That I'm Whining Or Anything." = NTIWOA?

Kclee
02-11-2005, 08:18 AM
Yeah, maybe we should introduce an acronym for the Planet...."Not That I'm Whining Or Anything." = NTIWOA?

Nah, that will just lead to a pussification of the Planet. If you think someone is whining, tell them to STFU, slap them in the face and yell
TOUCHDOWN!! Don't give them an out when you know they really are whining. And if by chance they really aren't whining, effem, what hurts them makes them stronger.

Archie F. Swin
02-11-2005, 08:22 AM
I've learned that Planeteers as a whole have very little interest in what I have to say.

Chances are, if I posted on a thread...it will be the post at the end. I may not be the ultimate thread killer, but I am the most seasoned. :Pinky:

Kclee
02-11-2005, 08:26 AM
I've learned that Planeteers as a whole have very little interest in what I have to say.

Chances are, if I posted on a thread...it will be the post at the end. I may not be the ultimate thread killer, but I am the most seasoned. :Pinky:

'slap' 'slap' TOUCHDOWN!!!

:)

Mr. Kotter
02-11-2005, 08:30 AM

Hey, welcome to the board....er, eh....sorry my bad; I'd never noticed you before... :hmmm:

Nzoner
02-11-2005, 09:32 AM
am I whining? your comment right here is just another example.

"Well, Brian, this is a very nutritious lunch. All the food groups are represented. Did your mom marry Mr. Rogers?"

Mosbonian
02-11-2005, 01:52 PM
I learned of the attacks of 9-11 on the Planet.
I learned that if I ever take a shower in the same building with a local celebrity, not to overblow the story on the internet.
I've learned that Packfan didn't know what an Hback actually is.
I've learned that a group of anonymous fans with a common goal can get a player in the ring of fame and teach kids to swim.

I learned that Gunther was fired about the same time Gunther learned he was fired.

I learned that Columnists and Radio personalities will Pilfer material from the Planet and use it as their own.

I learned that I can get Rainman's bike and Bobdole's lawn equipment from their garages without fear, however running through that damn leaf pile in Montana will cost me an oilpan.

I've learned that I could triple my rep in 15 minutes if I posted that I had a verginer, and lesbian curiosity.

I learned the Definition of a dirty sanchez and a cleveland steamer.
I've learned that I'm not the only grown man that laughs at farts and poo jokes.

I've learned that the planet is an excellent resource for technical advice, revenge ideas, football information, bastion of dumbassary, easiest place to be notified of important world events.

...and Most important, to watchout for fat headed Texans with a wondering eye at the Public Urinals.

This requires rep.....I was having one of "those" Fridays, to go along with one of "those" Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays this week. I came home for lunch just so none of you would have to read about some guy in Columbia going postal at his workplace.....and i read this.

ROFL ROFL

mmaddog

go bo
02-11-2005, 01:59 PM
Yeah - you're pretty much whining about it. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. You seemed to have taken offense for some reason.

With ChiefsPlanet, you take the good with the bad. We aren't perfect, but we're not bad to hang out with unless you have incredibly thin skin. The thin skinned people don't last too long.

FWIW, I've learned a shitload on ChiefsPlanet. I'm sure I'd have picked most of it up during various interactions with people, but I'm a big fan of this place. I think the leadership at this site is something special.we have leadership? :shrug:

|Zach|
02-11-2005, 02:02 PM
we have leadership? :shrug:
They lead us into battle.

Mosbonian
02-11-2005, 02:02 PM
I have learned that there are some people that just piss you off at their mere existence...but ya gotta learn to live with it.

I have learned that honest people, with a sense of dedication, can achieve something everyone else told them they couldn't.

I learned that if I ever need to make my day better, I just need to come here to remind myself that someone else probably had it worse than me today.

I learned that it's never safe to have any type of food or drink near you when reading fart or poop threads.

I learned that staying anonymous can have benefits.....a word to the wise...be careful what you say in public in KC, you never know what Planet member may be near to you.

I've learned that most KC sports writers shop here for their best material....

And, never take yourself too seriously....'cause around here you can make yourself a target for a real Chief's Planet dogpile.

mmaddog