PDA

View Full Version : urbancougar!!!!

cadmonkey
02-10-2005, 03:30 PM
urbancougar-it's not a stigma, it's an older, sophisticated species of female who seeks the pleasure of younger males. She avoids the entanglements of a "relationship," in favor of the freedom of the hunt.

She has overcome the taboos related to her sexual identity, embraced her true self, and now lives her life to its fullest. Always one for adventure, she knows what she wants and isn't afraid to get it!

This website is a celebration of the urbancougar lifestyle, the women who embody it, and the prey who love them for it!

http://www.urbancougar.com/

Duck Dog
02-10-2005, 03:51 PM
So they like younger guys. I'm 38 yo, does that mean only cougers in their 60's will hunt me down?

ChiTown
02-10-2005, 03:58 PM
So they like younger guys. I'm 38 yo, does that mean only cougers in their 60's will hunt me down?

Hunt you down? Uh, no. More like try and run you over with their wheel chair. Hell, that's what Skip does on a wild Friday night.............

Kerberos
02-10-2005, 03:59 PM

I am thinking these chicks got money and are looking for 25 years and under boy toys .... guys like us are set in our ways ... we are more difficult to manipulate than some young dumbass.

Then again if she's got enough $ I am pretty manipulatable !

:hmmm:

yunghungwell
02-10-2005, 03:59 PM
ENDelt, they are in Phoenix. You could be in business.