Over-Head
02-10-2005, 06:39 PM
Ok, I expect no less than 100
“ok your stupid”,
“Dumb Raitard fans”
“Well gee tell us something we didn’t know”
Type of response for this thread.
and if you read on you’ll find out why.

RnR, have fun tossing this one back at me when I rag on you for the “brake bleeding fiasco :thumb:

Since one of my biggest pet peeves in life is someone who can’t fuggen wait to chew their cud before they run out of brain cells, to remember while they chew what their trying to say, thus forcing some kind of garbled gibberish which is always asked to be repeated again after they clear their air passage enough to breath and repeat the process OVER AND OVER.
:shake:
We have the radio on very low during supper so that we can all chew our food still converse and have a little background music as well.
:thumb:
I hear this song, A WICKED SONG!
The same wicked song I keep hearing every morning driving to work, but never knew who the heck sang it, as I always hit the CD button any time the DJ’s talk on the “AM drive”. (They aggravate me to know fuggen end, by refusing to say who the artist is in a 12 block section other than a …”next up you’ll hear so and so and many others!”)
:cuss:

Just to give you a hint of what the song is let me take the time to explain that I really, really, REALLY DISPISE THE AMERICAN IDOL SHOW

So tonight I near broke the CARDNIAL RULE OF THE CHILD’S DINNER TABLE, and spoke with food in my mouth. I tap the better half on the arm and point at the radio while she’s doing a wicked chair dance to this song!
She looks at me and sing, ”Since you’ve been goneeeeee”
Here’s pretty much a verbatim of our short but informative conversation:

Me : you know this tune?
Her: Yeah “since you’ve been gone” (rolls her eye’s at me as if EVERYONRE on the planet is supposed to know this and begins to eat her Basmati (ain’t ya proud of me Gaz? :thumb: ) rice
Me: Well?
Her: Well what? (once again rolling her eye’s at me)
Me: WHO sings it?
Her: Kelly Clarkson
Me: Who the fu@k is Kelly Clarkson :hmmm:
Her: Keeelllyyyy y Clarksonnnn (saying in that slow low drawn out, make the 3 year old under stand what your saying tone of voice) you know Kelly Clarkson, the American Idol winner” (Again with the “LOOK” )
Me: Really? I never heard anyone from that show yet who didn’t squeel like a (insert your favorite Team you hate) losing to the Chiefs AGAIN! (Gave ya that one )
Her: Ya smoked one before supper again didn’t ya? (Nod’s her head in complete awareness that once again it’s Thursday night, one of my 2 work nights a week to spark one up directly after walking in the door from work) :rolleyes:
Her: Just go back to eating your chicken sweetheart

Rolls her eye’s looks across the table at her mother then says:

Her: Are we ever gonna get this boy reared?
Mom: At this stage of the game I doubt it :p

And they both went back to eating like nothing ever happened.
:banghead:
LET THE INSULTS BEGIN!!!!!

JazzzLovr
02-10-2005, 06:46 PM
Ok, I expect no less than 100
“ok your stupid”,
“Dumb Raitard fans”
“Well gee tell us something we didn’t know”
Type of response for this thread.

You're a Raider fan. We already call you stupid.

;)

morphius
02-10-2005, 06:48 PM
Ummm, the only really stupid thing is that you spent so much time writing this up.

Morphius
Of course I was stupid enough to read it.

FloridaChief
02-10-2005, 06:49 PM
Basmati rice rules. That's the only thing I got out of your post.

Inspector
02-10-2005, 06:52 PM
Per your request:

Stupid.

Skip Towne
02-10-2005, 06:52 PM
OK, you're stupid.

HemiEd
02-10-2005, 06:56 PM
Must be some good shit! ROFL

4th and Long
02-10-2005, 06:58 PM
Your little woman rolls her eyes more than this dude ... :rolleyes:

Over-Head
02-10-2005, 06:59 PM
Your little woman rolls her eyes more than this dude ... :rolleyes:
:deevee:

4th and Long
02-10-2005, 07:01 PM
:deevee:
Dont cry to ME dude. Either crack her upside the head and see if that corrects her vision :p or spend a little more quality time with her watching American Idol. :D

Calcountry
02-10-2005, 07:09 PM
Duhhhhhh, ummmm o.k.

Phobia
02-10-2005, 07:09 PM
You used to write really good stories, back in the day. It's either the weed, band, or woman that has your stories all jacked up now. You better find which one before you start that book you've been planning to write for 2 decades. Heh.

badgirl
02-10-2005, 07:48 PM
ok you asked for it STUPID!!! :cuss:

Iowanian
02-10-2005, 10:03 PM
I've never heard it.

This story should have been interupted at the first "eyeroll" with her Going ass over tea Kettle out of her chair, and eating with a fat lip in silence the rest of the night.

badgirl
02-10-2005, 10:49 PM
Ya know I just called you stupid cause you said to do so, but after actually reading your thread, you sound like a puss, I would have told her and her mother to shut the hell up, I'd say I worked and paid for the damn food your shoveling into your faces so if I wanna smoke one I'll smoke one!! Then just say "Now bake me a pie bitches" ROFL

I have been hanging with you guys waaaaaay too long :p

Mr. Kotter
02-10-2005, 10:51 PM
Damn, isn't the pie joke bein' "overplayed?" :hmmm:

badgirl
02-10-2005, 10:53 PM
only where it fits in and in this case it did :shake:

Mr. Kotter
02-10-2005, 10:55 PM
only where it fits in and in this case it did :shake:

Sorry, I lost my head; I just think we all need to be aware to prevent things from being "overplayed." :)

badgirl
02-10-2005, 10:58 PM
Sorry, I lost my head; I just think we all need to be aware to prevent things from being "overplayed." :)
Thank you for awaring me.

Phobia
02-10-2005, 11:00 PM

Are you still whining about the injustices permeated against you?

Mr. Kotter
02-10-2005, 11:00 PM
Thank you for awaring me.

I owe my "awareness" to another dear Planeteer; just spreadin' the love, yo? :harumph:

Mr. Kotter
02-10-2005, 11:01 PM
Are you still whining about the injustices permeated against you?

Not at all; thanking you for showin' me the light, man. Sorry I'm so slow; I just don't get to read every response to every post....so I guess I missed your earlier 'hints." Thanks, Phil. :thumb:

Phobia
02-10-2005, 11:06 PM
Not at all; thanking you for showin' me the light, man. Sorry I'm so slow; I just don't get to read every response to every post....so I guess I missed your earlier 'hints." Thanks, Phil. :thumb:

I'm glad you feel this way because I think you know I wasn't a part of the pile-on at any point. When I made my frankly worded responses to the dilemma, they were sincere and for your benefit (and the overall benefit of the board).

So, you might see how I'm a little confused by the responses on this thread. I really think that if you initiate "getting past" the issue, the board will follow suit.

I saw an old thread today where Ali Chi3fs experienced some early alienation on the board (due to his rep war on TJ). He laughed it off and moved on to recover nicely - I think.

Mr. Kotter
02-10-2005, 11:19 PM
I'm glad you feel this way because I think you know I wasn't a part of the pile-on at any point. When I made my frankly worded responses to the dilemma, they were sincere and for your benefit (and the overall benefit of the board).

So, you might see how I'm a little confused by the responses on this thread. I really think that if you initiate "getting past" the issue, the board will follow suit.

I saw an old thread today where Ali Chi3fs experienced some early alienation on the board (due to his rep war on TJ). He laughed it off and moved on to recover nicely - I think.

I appreciate your sincerity--really. It seems a rare thing here sometimes.

Inspector
02-10-2005, 11:28 PM
On the planet, I've learned that the pie joke has been overplayed.

Oh, wait. Wrong thread.

Mr. Kotter
02-10-2005, 11:31 PM
On the planet, I've learned that the pie joke has been overplayed.

Oh, wait. Wrong thread.

You SURE about that; I don't think it's "overplayed" unless one of the 'cool' posters say so... :hmmm:

|Zach|
02-10-2005, 11:33 PM
unless one of the 'cool' posters say so... :hmmm:
Is there such a thing on CP? :hmmm:

Mr. Kotter
02-10-2005, 11:34 PM
Is there such a thing on CP? :hmmm:

I think so; I think that's why I suck at the "rep" game... ROFL

|Zach|
02-10-2005, 11:36 PM
I think so; I think that's why I suck at the "rep" game... ROFL
No shame in that. I think the only winners in the rep game are the ones who do not play.

Mr. Kotter
02-10-2005, 11:38 PM
No shame in that. I think the only winners in the rep game are the ones who do not play.

I should probably turn mine off, like you did; but I like reading "an icon, kiss and kiss the ring" :hmmm:

|Zach|
02-10-2005, 11:39 PM
I should probably turn mine off, like you did; but I like reading "an icon, kiss his ring" :hmmm:
I would love it if the whole rep system was thrown out all together but I understand I am the minority.

Mr. Kotter
02-10-2005, 11:42 PM
I would love it if the whole rep system was thrown out all together but I understand I am the minority.

I do enjoy reading the comments; I must admit....even the neg ones. :)