PDA

View Full Version : Impressive...

CosmicPal
02-11-2005, 03:02 AM
Uhhhhh, like I've never been on here at, oh say what time is it now...

2AM

and there's actually 12 other mofo's on here. Chiefs fans rock.

I've had 33 DUI's tonight and I'm still here

tk13
02-11-2005, 03:05 AM
We've had a lot better nights than this in the past. In the good 'ol days you could have at least 20-30 people on at this time in the morning.... things stayed moving.

Pants
02-11-2005, 03:06 AM
I just leave this on while doing late night homework/studying and periodically check. Late night threads are the shit.

|Zach|
02-11-2005, 03:15 AM
This is pretty dead even for this time. Its amazing.

Pants
02-11-2005, 03:19 AM
It's been really dead for a few nights now. Don't know what changed. Comon, Zach give us something to work with.

Hammock Parties
02-11-2005, 03:23 AM
Anyone know how to unclog a toilet? I uncoiled a metal hanger and stuck it up the pipe but I didn't hit anything.

|Zach|
02-11-2005, 03:27 AM
Comon, Zach give us something to work with.
Heh, I am running on empty. My mind is to clogged with real world shit right now.

Pants
02-11-2005, 03:28 AM
Anyone know how to unclog a toilet? I uncoiled a metal hanger and stuck it up the pipe but I didn't hit anything.

You got a plunger? Or did it not work? You'll need to get a snake (plumbing snake) and get dirty with it.

Or...are you just trying to get Phobia to post?

Abba-Dabba
02-11-2005, 03:30 AM

Well, when your caca is the size of apples WTF do you expect?

Pants
02-11-2005, 03:37 AM
I'm at 79% DLing Transformers Season 1. Haven't seen that show since I was a little kid, used to absolutely love it, rofl. It'll probably look like shit now and won't be cool at all, but I'm still excited.

Hammock Parties
02-11-2005, 03:49 AM
You got a plunger? Or did it not work? You'll need to get a snake (plumbing snake) and get dirty with it.

Or...are you just trying to get Phobia to post?

Yeah I've been plunging it off and on for three days now.

What's a snake?

Hammock Parties
02-11-2005, 03:49 AM
I'm at 79% DLing Transformers Season 1. Haven't seen that show since I was a little kid, used to absolutely love it, rofl. It'll probably look like shit now and won't be cool at all, but I'm still excited.

I'm almost done downloading KOTOR 2.

Pants
02-11-2005, 03:56 AM
Yeah I've been plunging it off and on for three days now.

What's a snake?

Just go to a hardware store and ask for one ("plumbing snake"), it's a long ass coiled spring that you can "unroll" with a crank and push it down the freaking tiolet, then you roll it back in. The pros have electrical ones, propelled with a motor, you'll just need a simple one that you can crank by hand.

http://i.timeinc.net/toh/images/plumbing/48_clear4.gif

Pants
02-11-2005, 03:57 AM
I'm almost done downloading KOTOR 2.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it, I can't really say I did.

Hammock Parties
02-11-2005, 03:59 AM
I'm sure you'll enjoy it, I can't really say I did.

I enjoyed the hell out of the first one. I decided not to buy this one because I had a hell of a time working through all the buggy crashes in the first one, and according to gamespy alot of those bugs are still present.

Pants
02-11-2005, 04:02 AM
I enjoyed the hell out of the first one. I decided not to buy this one because I had a hell of a time working through all the buggy crashes in the first one, and according to gamespy alot of those bugs are still present.

I also enjoyed the first one, a lot. It's an easy top 5 for me. I'm not going to tell you what I didn't like about the 2nd one not to ruin the experience for you. Also, I didn't encounter any bugs at all when I was playing the first one, 0. It was for the Xbox, though.