PDA

View Full Version : Mass suicide email

Kclee
02-11-2005, 09:45 AM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=519&ncid=718&e=6&u=/ap/20050211/ap_on_re_us/mass_suicide_pact

KLAMATH FALLS, Ore. - A man used e-mail to try to set up a mass suicide on Valentine's Day (news - web sites) involving as many as 32 people across the nation and Canada, authorities said.

Gerald Krien, 26, was arrested Wednesday and faces charges of solicitation to commit murder, according to Klamath County sheriff's deputies.

The alleged pact was to take place Feb. 14 at Krien's home, and one mother even agreed to murder her two children, sheriff's Lt. Rod Dailey said.

Acting on a tip, deputies searched Krien's house and seized his computer, authorities said. He was being held without bail at the Klamath County Jail, and a grand jury was scheduled to consider the case next week.

Kclee
02-11-2005, 09:47 AM
So can the mother that agreed to kill her children go to jail? Do you think an email like that is enough. I'm sure they will be taken away from her, but these people are just sick. Should have just saved the children and let everyone else go along with it.

Lzen
02-11-2005, 10:42 AM
So can the mother that agreed to kill her children go to jail? Do you think an email like that is enough. I'm sure they will be taken away from her, but these people are just sick. Should have just saved the children and let everyone else go along with it.

Yep. Thin out the gene pool.

Rain Man
02-11-2005, 11:37 AM
So is it on or is it off? I need to know.

KC Jones
02-11-2005, 11:38 AM
So is it on or is it off? I need to know.

Gimme a few minutes for the ink to dry on your new will and then it's on.

badgirl
02-11-2005, 12:30 PM
:thumb: you hit it, sick ass people, when all it would take is an email to get them to kill themselves or their children, sorry but there was something wrong with these people before they received the email.

I'd like to know about the mother also, if she is going to kill her child cause some punk sent her an email she is capable of doing so for any reason, they need to be took while they are still alive. :shake: