PDA

View Full Version : The guy next to me

Jenny Gump
02-11-2005, 10:17 AM
Ok, I am really getting tired of the guy in the office next to mine. Every single freaking time he walks by, he completely turns his head to look in my office. It's not like a glance. It's a complete look.

Others have suggested before here that maybe he's got the hots for me, but I think it's more complicated than that. I think he is nosey, or maybe it's a habit, and he doesn't realize he is doing it. He seems like the type that might secretly keep track of how long each person is gone to lunch. You know the type.

The point is, that I want to break him of this because it is very distracting and it has become an annoyance beyond description for me. I have thought about throwing something at him, but it happens so quickly I don't have time. I could just ask him why he does it, but it doesn't seem very appropriate. Any ideas?

ChiTown
02-11-2005, 10:18 AM
Stop wearing crotchless panties...........

Iowanian
02-11-2005, 10:19 AM
Maybe he's just intrigued by that buzzing jackhammer slurping sound under your desk.

Moderators...........at this rate, There is going to be an outpouring of support for a new forum for bitching about one's coworkers. Hold Fast, reject this blasphemy.

CosmicPal
02-11-2005, 10:23 AM
Come work for me. I implement a clothing optional Friday at our office.

Jenny Gump
02-11-2005, 10:25 AM
Stop wearing crotchless panties.......blah blah....

Blah, blah, blah....

Jenny Gump
02-11-2005, 10:26 AM
I just read my own thread opening, and I sound like a real whiny little bitch.

I retract it all, and plan to act like an adult for the rest of the day.

That is all.

JimNasium
02-11-2005, 10:29 AM
I would start making threatening phone calls to him in the middle of the night.

Donger
Ok, I am really getting tired of the guy in the office next to mine. Every single freaking time he walks by, he completely turns his head to look in my office. It's not like a glance. It's a complete look.

Others have suggested before here that maybe he's got the hots for me, but I think it's more complicated than that. I think he is nosey, or maybe it's a habit, and he doesn't realize he is doing it. He seems like the type that might secretly keep track of how long each person is gone to lunch. You know the type.

The point is, that I want to break him of this because it is very distracting and it has become an annoyance beyond description for me. I have thought about throwing something at him, but it happens so quickly I don't have time. I could just ask him why he does it, but it doesn't seem very appropriate. Any ideas?

I suppose it is safe to assume that you haven't gone alpha female on him and simply asked, "WTF are you looking at?"

Saulbadguy
You already talked about this in the office ettiquette thread. No need to re-hash.

Duck Dog
02-11-2005, 10:30 AM
Maybe he thinks you're hot. If he's like me, his head and penis move in complete unison.

CosmicPal
02-11-2005, 10:30 AM
Seriously though- I'm kinda confused: Is he looking in your office when you walk by or is he looking at you?

If he's looking in your office I don't see what the big deal is, if he's constantly looking at you suggestively- you then need to take it up with your HR department and file a sexual harassment charge. But, you have to ask the guy to stop looking at you first before you can call any charges against him. You just can't go around making charges at every guy that looks at you. But, if it bothers you- you've got to approach and say so. If he continues, then you have to go to the higher powers that be....

CrazyHorse
02-11-2005, 10:32 AM

Hang a sign on the back of your chair saying "What are you looking at?!"

In fact, if you should ask advice on anything, it should be what to put on the sign. I am sure that you could get many imaginative suggestions from the planet community.

Here are just a couple of my own.

Could you please stop twice at the next office and leave me the **** alone?

I know you are looking at me.

Did you know I stare at you when I pass "your" office?

Good luck.

JimNasium
02-11-2005, 10:32 AM
Seriously though- I'm kinda confused: Is he looking in your office when you walk by or is he looking at you?

If he's looking in your office I don't see what the big deal is, if he's constantly looking at you suggestively- you then need to take it up with your HR department and file a sexual harassment charge. But, you have to ask the guy to stop looking at you first before you can call any charges against him. You just can't go around making charges at every guy that looks at you. But, if it bothers you- you've got to approach and say so. If he continues, then you have to go to the higher powers that be....
I disagree. If he's just looking into the office it is best to just ignore it. You keep your powder dry for bigger issues in an office environment IMO.

Iowanian
02-11-2005, 10:33 AM
Next time he stares too long, bash him in the brain with your work boot.

Mr. Kotter
02-11-2005, 10:34 AM
When you are sure no one else will see it, flip him off....

seriously. :)

Mr. Kotter
02-11-2005, 10:35 AM
Next time he stares too long, bash him in the brain with your work boot.

JennyGump = Jennifer Beals (of Flashdance fame)! (I KNEW she was a welder or somethin'....)

bricks
02-11-2005, 10:35 AM

Just confront him, here's an appropriate, pleasant way of doing it:

"Do you mind? I'd appreciate if you quit looking inside my office. Can you please, not invade my privacy? Thank you". If he doesn't listen, the next time
you tell him, "Mind your f*cking business". If that doesn't work, report him to your boss. You don't wanna throw stuff at him, that may be considered harrassment. Especially, in the work force. Remember, this is your job we are talking about here. And, you don't want to be doing anything ridiculous to place your job at risk.

MOhillbilly
02-11-2005, 10:39 AM
Next time he walks by swivel your chair around and ask *got an eye problem buddy*

Radar Chief
02-11-2005, 10:39 AM
Have fun with it, go get a Buckwheat wig and stuff it in your panties. Then when he walks by, hike a leg up on your desk and scratch madly at your crotch say’n something like, “Gawd damn Scabies”.
If he’s gonna look give him an eyeful. :thumb:

PastorMikH
02-11-2005, 10:42 AM
I'd load up a super soaker and keep it handy. When he walks by and slows down to gawk, hit him with a huge stream of water. After a few times of this, he'll be trying to hurry passed your door.

ROYC75
02-11-2005, 10:44 AM
Have fun with it, go get a Buckwheat wig and stuff it in your panties. Then when he walks by, hike a leg up on your desk and scratch madly at your crotch say’n something like, “Gawd damn Scabies”.

ROFL

Ignore him...... any attention at all you give him, he will like. He probally has the hots for you.

Ghostof
02-11-2005, 10:50 AM
From now on when you walk by his cube, do the same to him. IF he asks you what you are doing, just stare at him with a dumb look on your noggin and then slowly walk away, watching him the whole time.

ANother tactic is to stay late at work and dump your trash in his cubicle.

Still another is to tell the supervisor about his activities and employ the "Not here, Not ever" sexual harrassment clause...tell him your co-worked is making you feel very umcomfortable and your lawyers told you that it was necessary to bring the attention to your boss before any action is dealt.

alanm
02-11-2005, 10:55 AM
Here's a novel suggestion. Shut your door.

Saulbadguy
02-11-2005, 11:00 AM
Here's a novel suggestion. Shut your door.
Heh. Brilliant.

RedNFeisty
02-11-2005, 11:02 AM
Next time, smile very seductive and flip him the **** off!!

badgirl
02-11-2005, 12:25 PM
If there is no risk in losing your job over him, every time he looks in your office , flip him the bird, every single time he looks your way, even if its in the cafateria, hallway, anywhere, flip him the bird every time. 4321

If he asks why your doing it tell him to make him stop looking at you ever chance he gets.

I hate freaky men, uh, not really, but try my plan, see how it goes. :thumb:

Calcountry
02-11-2005, 12:36 PM

The point is, that I want to break him of this because it is very distracting and it has become an annoyance beyond description for me. I have thought about throwing something at him, but it happens so quickly I don't have time. I could just ask him why he does it, but it doesn't seem very appropriate. Any ideas?Based on your avvy and sigs, I would have thought you would like the attention.

:rolleyes:

badgirl
02-11-2005, 12:38 PM
Good Lord.

Be sure to sue some gals that drop cookies off at your place, too.
ROFL ROFL rep

Cannibal
02-11-2005, 12:50 PM
If he's looking in your office I don't see what the big deal is, if he's constantly looking at you suggestively- you then need to take it up with your HR department and file a sexual harassment charge.

You've got to be kidding! Sexual harassment for looking at somebody "suggestively". Jesus H. Christ... what the hell is this world coming to?!

Who the hell is going to prove that his look was "suggestive"?

People need to calm the fuk down... :rolleyes:

CosmicPal
02-11-2005, 12:57 PM
You've got to be kidding! Sexual harassment for looking at somebody "suggestively". Jesus H. Christ... what the hell is this world coming to?!

Who the hell is going to prove that his look was "suggestive"?

People need to calm the fuk down... :rolleyes:

If you read the rest of my original statement, you'd understand that I said she must first address the situation with the guy in question before she can take it up with her HR.

Don't pull this fuggen sh*t- you know damn well this crap happens all the fuggin time in offices all over the globe. When a co-worker's unwelcome advances affect the person's ability to work without complications- then it can be construed as harrassment. If Jenny is persistently "bothered" by this f*cktard staring at her and it affects her job- then she must address him with it, and if it doesn't stop, then she needs to take it up with her company....

go bo
02-11-2005, 01:00 PM
gosh, i'd stare at jenny gump every chance i got, too..

go bo
02-11-2005, 01:01 PM
or you could try tying little bells to his shoes...

BIG_DADDY
02-11-2005, 01:04 PM
Just ask him what he's looking at. If he says what are you talking about say " you know what I'm talking about every time you go by my office you stare at me knock it off" It's very important in this country to be the victim first, you control everything after that.

Cannibal
02-11-2005, 01:07 PM
If you read the rest of my original statement, you'd understand that I said she must first address the situation with the guy in question before she can take it up with her HR.

Don't pull this fuggen sh*t- you know damn well this crap happens all the fuggin time in offices all over the globe. When a co-worker's unwelcome advances affect the person's ability to work without complications- then it can be construed as harrassment. If Jenny is persistently "bothered" by this f*cktard staring at her and it affects her job- then she must address him with it, and if it doesn't stop, then she needs to take it up with her company....

She said in the original post that she doesn't even know if he's looking at her, or just looking in her office.

"Looking" at someone as they walk by should NOT be an "unwelcome advance" in any sane persons view.

Sexual harassment for looking at someone... Brilliant. :rolleyes:

If Jenny is consistantly bothered by somebody who looks in her office as he walks by, it sounds like she needs to pay more attention to Chiefsplanet... err, I mean her job rather than looking out her office door all the time. It sounds to me like she's watching for the guy to catch him looking at her.

Ghostof
02-11-2005, 01:09 PM
Man, I just dont get it. Theres this chick who works next to my office. For weeks now I have been trying to ask her out, but I think she is getting annoyed. The other day I stopped and stared at her, wanting to tell her that she had a booger hanging out of her nose. Even my buddies dared me to just stand there and stare. I won the beer that night, but I think I need to stop taking bets. The other reason I look in her office is because a few weeks ago she was surfing pron on the net. Its hard telling what other things she has in her office as you can hear muffled sounds at all hours during the day which sound like two pieces of sand paper rubbing together.

Otter
02-11-2005, 01:15 PM
I can actually empathize with this.

One of the buildings I take care of is about 10 miles up the road and I'm rarely there so I don't really have an office but a small cube right next to the lunch room, bathroom and weight room that no one else wanted.

Whenever I'm there people gawk in like they once caught me in tighty whities or inflating a blowup doll or somthing.

Sounds innocent enough but imagine people gawking at you every 5 minutes like your on display in a cage. It does get annoying. At least smile or say "hello".

Anyway, for such a petty annoyance, just kill 'em with kindness. Every time you get a gawk flash a big smile and say "hi, how are you" and don't break eye contact until they do.

CosmicPal
02-11-2005, 01:17 PM

According to the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, sexual harassment is a form of sex discrimination that violates Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. It can occur in a variety of circumstances, including:

The victim or the harasser may be a woman or a man.
The harasser can be the victim's supervisor, an agent of the employer, a supervisor in another area, a co-worker, or a non-employee.
The victim does not have to be the person harassed but could be anyone affected by the offensive conduct.
Unlawful sexual harassment may occur without economic injury to or discharge of the victim.
The harasser's conduct must be unwelcome

When the guy looks "suggestively" at Jenny each and every time she enters and leaves her office- and this affects her overall comfort and her ability to work effectively- it can be construed as written above in the guidelines.

No, looking at someone isn't harassment- But, looking at someone every fuggin time they walk in and out of their office CAN be- and ONLY if it makes Jenny uncomfortable which it obviously does, otherwise she wouldn't be posting this fuggin thread.

Cannibal
02-11-2005, 01:20 PM
According to the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, sexual harassment is a form of sex discrimination that violates Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. It can occur in a variety of circumstances, including:

The victim or the harasser may be a woman or a man.
The harasser can be the victim's supervisor, an agent of the employer, a supervisor in another area, a co-worker, or a non-employee.
The victim does not have to be the person harassed but could be anyone affected by the offensive conduct.
Unlawful sexual harassment may occur without economic injury to or discharge of the victim.
The harasser's conduct must be unwelcome

When the guy looks "suggestively" at Jenny each and every time she enters and leaves her office- and this affects her overall comfort and her ability to work effectively- it can be construed as written above in the guidelines.

No, looking at someone isn't harassment- But, looking at someone every fuggin time they walk in and out of their office CAN be- and ONLY if it makes Jenny uncomfortable which it obviously does, otherwise she wouldn't be posting this fuggin thread.

Read my 1st sentence of my reply in post # 35. If she tried to sue based on that, the case would be thrown out of court instantly.

Radar Chief
02-11-2005, 01:20 PM
It's very important in this country to be the victim first, you control everything after that.

:clap: Rep.

Mr. Laz
02-11-2005, 01:23 PM
Rule #1 if a guy is involved, it's all about boobies

KCTitus
02-11-2005, 01:26 PM
lighten up, dude's probably just trying to catch a panty shot.

CosmicPal
02-11-2005, 01:26 PM
Read my 1st sentence of my reply in post # 35.

Yes, I am aware of that azzhat. I even stated the question in one of my first posts on this thread. I simply asked her if he was looking in her office or if he was looking at her- she wasn't clear.

You, on the other hand, blatantly attacked my suggestions of harassment based on the hypothesis she was affected by the guy's persistent leering.

I'm just trying to prove the point that looking at someone all the time to the point it affects the person's ability to perform can be considered harassment- but you've been attacking me with your blatant ignorance.

Cannibal
02-11-2005, 01:34 PM
I'm just trying to prove the point that looking at someone all the time to the point it affects the person's ability to perform can be considered harassment

It shouldn't be IMO. Shouldn't be able to fuking sue over it anyway, at least in the situation describe above.

Notice I did not reciprocate with the name calling in my response. I wouldn't want you to sue me for harassment. You're obviously the type that would.

Eleazar
02-11-2005, 01:36 PM
Man, I hate those people. There are a ton who will walk down a row of cubes at my office and stare at every person in every cube as they pass. I need a rubber band gun or something so I can shoot them in the eye if they look into my cube.

Cannibal
02-11-2005, 01:37 PM
Man, I hate those people. There are a ton who will walk down a row of cubes at my office and stare at every person in every cube as they pass. I need a rubber band gun or something so I can shoot them in the eye if they look into my cube.

Sue them.

Eleazar
02-11-2005, 01:38 PM
Sue them.

Yeah, they glanced at me, I've obviously been sexually harassed. I'm going to sue them for one meeeelion dollars.

Cannibal
02-11-2005, 01:39 PM
Yeah, they glanced at me, I've obviously been sexually harassed. I'm going to sue them for one meeeelion dollars.

CosmicPal would be proud.

go bo
02-11-2005, 01:39 PM
Yeah, they glanced at me, I've obviously been sexually harassed. I'm going to sue them for one meeeelion dollars.eh, you're probably not pretty enough to be sexually harrassed...

4th and Long
02-11-2005, 01:46 PM
It shouldn't be IMO. Shouldn't be able to fuking sue over it anyway, at least in the situation describe above.

Notice I did not reciprocate with the name calling in my response. I wouldn't want you to sue me for harassment. You're obviously the type that would.
Your humble opinion doesn't matter. There are laws and precedents in place that say otherwise. Learn to cope with this fact.

You may not like or even agree with the sexual harassment laws, speed limits law, seat belt laws, drug laws, or even domestic violence laws but they ARE laws and you should make a concerted effort to obey them. Otherwise, you get to pay the piper and enjoy your new cell mate, Bubba The Axe Murderer aka The Sodomizer.

tk13
02-11-2005, 02:01 PM
He's checking you out. I've done it before, but then again I'm a nosy person and I would always glance at almost any office or classroom in a building... I never thought it was that big of a deal, maybe it is... but it's not like I just sit there and gawk. :)

go bo
02-11-2005, 02:04 PM
He's checking you out. I've done it before, but then again I'm a nosy person and I would always glance at almost any office or classroom in a building... I never thought it was that big of a deal, maybe it is... but it's not like I just sit there and gawk. :)speak for yourself, sonny... :p

tk13
02-11-2005, 02:07 PM
speak for yourself, sonny... :p
Quiet! I'm trying to justify my voyeurism.... ROFL

Eleazar
02-11-2005, 02:08 PM
eh, you're probably not pretty enough to be sexually harrassed...

Except by the ones who can swallow me whole :huh:

And I do mean literally :huh:

go bo
02-11-2005, 02:23 PM
Except by the ones who can swallow me whole :huh:

And I do mean literally :huh:you sound like someone who works with bunnytrader, growing rats and such to feed to big snakes...

and you have to deliver to a house with a really, really big snake...

otoh, maybe you've just been hanging out with the delta end man...

Hammock Parties
02-11-2005, 02:24 PM
Go into his office and fulfill all his sexually charged workplace fantasies, JennyG! Right on top of his desk!

4th and Long
02-11-2005, 02:30 PM
Go into his office and fulfill all his sexually charged workplace fantasies, JennyG! Right on top of his desk!
Is it just me or is the above statement like a celibate Buddhist monk trying to tell Jenna Jameson how to do her job?

Calcountry
02-11-2005, 02:32 PM
Just ask him what he's looking at. If he says what are you talking about say " you know what I'm talking about every time you go by my office you stare at me knock it off" It's very important in this country to be the victim first, you control everything after that.ROFL

Hammock Parties
02-11-2005, 02:34 PM
Is it just me or is the above statement like a celibate Buddhist monk trying to tell Jenna Jameson how to do her job?

I'm no Buddhist monk...

4th and Long
02-11-2005, 02:34 PM
I'm no Buddhist monk...
You might as well be. :p

crossbow
02-11-2005, 02:36 PM
Block your cube opening with a big "X" made out of crime tape. That will stop him long enough for you to ask him what the heck he thinks he is looking at. Tell him off then.

Some people act like they were raised in a barn. This guy is one of those people.

Eleazar
02-11-2005, 02:42 PM
you sound like someone who works with bunnytrader, growing rats and such to feed to big snakes...

and you have to deliver to a house with a really, really big snake...

otoh, maybe you've just been hanging out with the delta end man...

I have always had this problem. I'm about 6'3", 180lbs or so. (Pretty thin) The big women like thin guys. I guess because they figure if we ever try to escape they can kick our asses. Or maybe because they know we won't eat much... Who knows.

Bwana
02-11-2005, 02:51 PM
Look at the guys package next time he walks by and bust out laughing. That should do the trick. :)

dtrain
02-11-2005, 03:23 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

ChiTown
02-11-2005, 04:05 PM
Geez, I'm sure the guy would be satisfied with just a handjob. Hell, you can type with one hand can't you?

Jenny Gump
02-11-2005, 04:09 PM
She said in the original post that she doesn't even know if he's looking at her, or just looking in her office.

"Looking" at someone as they walk by should NOT be an "unwelcome advance" in any sane persons view.

If Jenny is consistantly bothered by somebody who looks in her office as he walks by, it sounds like she needs to pay more attention to Chiefsplanet... err, I mean her job rather than looking out her office door all the time. It sounds to me like she's watching for the guy to catch him looking at her.

I definitely don't feel harassed, nor did I ever say I did. I am just annoyed and wanted some clever ways of getting this guy to stop.

Jenny Gump
02-11-2005, 04:11 PM

THIS is what I'm talkin' about.

Joe Schmo
02-11-2005, 04:11 PM
Hey Jenny...close your door.

Jenny Gump
02-11-2005, 04:13 PM
I'm no Buddhist monk...

And I'm no Jenna Jameson....more like a Ginger Lynn.

Cannibal
02-11-2005, 04:13 PM
I definitely don't feel harassed, nor did I ever say I did. I am just annoyed and wanted some clever ways of getting this guy to stop.

That's what I was saying.

But others want to sue at the drop of a hat which totally annoys me.

Is your office big enough to turn your computer so that it doesn't face the door?

Jenny Gump
02-11-2005, 04:17 PM
That's what I was saying.

But others want to sue at the drop of a hat which totally annoys me.

Is your office big enough to turn your computer so that it doesn't face the door?

It doesn't face the door. He is catching my profile. I also have a big window that faces the hallway, so closing the door really doesn't matter. I'm convinced he just thinks of me as a freakshow.

Cannibal
02-11-2005, 04:21 PM
It doesn't face the door. He is catching my profile. I also have a big window that faces the hallway, so closing the door really doesn't matter. I'm convinced he just thinks of me as a freakshow.

If it is that annoying, you may have to go ahead and talk to him about it.

JimNasium
02-11-2005, 04:22 PM
I'm convinced he just thinks of me as a freak.
She's a very freaky girl....

Jenny Gump
02-11-2005, 04:23 PM
She's a very freaky girl....

WTF is going on here?

Iowanian
02-11-2005, 04:23 PM
I've been thinking........

Maybe he's just curious as to that large Goiter growing on the side of your face?

Maybe he's just friendly and curious........

How about shutting your door 80%.......

Hell, if you were actually engrossed in work more often, maybe you'd not be noticing everything outside your door?

Try sitting like a lady next week.

Jenny Gump
02-11-2005, 04:24 PM
I've been thinking........

Maybe he's just curious as to that large Goiter growing on the side of your face?

Maybe he's just friendly and curious........

How about shutting your door 80%.......

Hell, if you were actually engrossed in work more often, maybe you'd not be noticing everything outside your door?

Try sitting like a lady next week.

That's not a goiter, it's a toomahh.

Probably.

Tried it.

You may have a point.

Doh!

Iowanian
02-11-2005, 04:26 PM
it'th A toooomah

I have an idea........
Start talking to him only in your "elephant man" voice.

Or even better............

Whats the name of the SNL character thats hyper and always yapping at her stepdad........."RICKRICKRICK canI go canI go RICK, Huh RICK"

Follow the cat around like that for a couple days, that'll stop it.

BigRedChief
02-11-2005, 04:26 PM
BRC voulnteers to straighten him out for you if you invite me to the next Springfield Planeteers wing eating fest.

|Zach|
02-11-2005, 04:27 PM
BRC voulnteers to straighten him out for you if you invite me to the next Springfield Planeteers wing eating fest.
What the hell, have Springfield planateers been eating wings behind my back?

Jenny Gump
02-11-2005, 04:27 PM
What the hell, have Springfield planateers been eating wings behind my back?

Damnit. Now Zach knows.

go bo
02-11-2005, 04:29 PM
I have always had this problem. I'm about 6'3", 180lbs or so. (Pretty thin) The big women like thin guys. I guess because they figure if we ever try to escape they can kick our asses. Or maybe because they know we won't eat much... Who knows.ROFL ROFL ROFL

stevieray
02-11-2005, 04:30 PM
Poor Jenny! blessed with good looks... :deevee:

Bwana
02-11-2005, 04:32 PM
I still say if you draw a direct line on the guys Johnson for about 3 seconds, point, laugh like hell and turn back around, that will end it. :)

stevieray
02-11-2005, 04:33 PM
I still say if you draw a direct line on the guys Johnson for about 3 seconds, point, laugh like hell and turn back around, that will end it. :)

ROFL

Nzoner
02-11-2005, 04:35 PM

Well hell,I was going to try and help but after reading that all I can think about is.....

http://www.maxautographs.com/images/allen,g2.gif

|Zach|
02-11-2005, 04:49 PM
Damnit. Now Zach knows.
There is gonna be hell to pay Gump.

4th and Long
02-11-2005, 04:54 PM
I stand corrected. They are both hot though.

Nzoner
02-11-2005, 05:04 PM
Ok a suggestion

On Monday send him a lil somethin for Valentine's Day signed by secret admirer,I would suggest the card have the following poem or something similar.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
My unit does throb
I've got a Heart-On for you.

If nothing else it should make him a little paranoid each time a guy in the office walks by his office and looks in.

4th and Long
02-11-2005, 05:17 PM
Ok a suggestion

On Monday send him a lil somethin for Valentine's Day signed by secret admirer,I would suggest the card have the following poem or something similar.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
My unit does throb
I've got a Heart-On for you.

If nothing else it should make him a little paranoid each time a guy in the office walks by his office and looks in.
ROFL

Phobia
02-11-2005, 05:55 PM
Jeez. It's a good thing I don't work in your building. I think a thread about a husky dude with a fat head humping your leg would actually crash ChiefsPlanet for good.

Why don't you make the guy's life? Just let him know you're doing him a favor one time. But after that, he's not to look in your office any longer. Ever.

Skip Towne
02-11-2005, 06:59 PM
Get curtains for the window and close the door. Easy huh?

Skip Towne
02-11-2005, 10:11 PM
I'm glad I don't have to work in a cubicle. I'd probably have to kill somebody.

Mr. Kotter
02-11-2005, 10:12 PM

Yeah, I don't remember a gereatric guy in the Nextel "Push It" commercial. :hmmm:

Nzoner
02-12-2005, 03:17 AM

Without a doubt.