PDA

View Full Version : I have conquered the small neighboring country next door.

Rain Man
02-11-2005, 09:52 PM
We're expanding our offices, so we took over the offices next door and doubled our space. They finished up all the construction this week and busted down the wall between the two spaces, and now I can ride a horse all day and still not reach the end of my empire, as long as the horse is really, really slow.

Seriously, I'm really proud. Say something nice to me and then you can move on to more interesting things.

Saulbadguy
02-11-2005, 09:53 PM
I claim this land for Spain!

Otter
02-11-2005, 09:56 PM
Hiitler started this way with Poland.

I have my eye on you Mr. Rain Man.

Rain Man
02-11-2005, 09:57 PM
Ethnically, that office has always been a part of my company. We're uniting, not conquering.

Otter
02-11-2005, 10:00 PM
Ethnically, that office has always been a part of my company. We're uniting, not conquering.

Ok, so it's more like Austria.

Sorry if I offended you.

Boozer
02-11-2005, 10:00 PM
Congrats. My firm (and I use this term to indicate the entity that employs me, and do not mean to imply ownership) is currently expanding its office by finishing part of its building. While I think this is a good thing, it doesn't do much for my irrational fear of construction sites.

Otter
02-11-2005, 10:01 PM
Congrats. My firm (and I use this term to indicate the entity that employs me, and do not mean to imply ownership)

He's already invoking fear.

Rain Man
02-11-2005, 10:02 PM
He's already invoking fear.

Ethnically, boozer's firm is quite similar to mine.

Otter
02-11-2005, 10:04 PM

From now on Boozer will be known as Italy.

Boozer
02-11-2005, 10:05 PM

I'm not concerned. We've already established a series of satellite states in western Kansas as a buffer, taking a page from the Russians in the late 1940s.

Rain Man
02-11-2005, 10:05 PM
Il Boozer! Il Boozer!

Boozer
02-11-2005, 10:06 PM
Il Boozer! Il Boozer!

You flatter me...everyone knows I'm the Romania of the Axis.

Rain Man
02-11-2005, 10:06 PM
I'm not concerned. We've already established a series of satellite states in western Kansas as a buffer, taking a page from the Russians in the late 1940s.

So you're the one who controls Topekuania and Manhatvia?

Boozer
02-11-2005, 10:09 PM
So you're the one who controls Topekuania and Manhatvia?

You must be the one causing trouble lately with your enclave in West Limon.

4th and Long
02-11-2005, 10:10 PM
All this thread is missing is a little Led Zeppelin in the background.

We come from the land of the ice and snow,
From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.
How soft your fields so green, can whisper tales of gore,
Of how we calmed the tides of war. We are your overlords.
On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the western shore.

Boozer
02-11-2005, 10:12 PM
All this thread is missing is a little Led Zeppelin in the background.

We come from the land of the ice and snow,
From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.
How soft your fields so green, can whisper tales of gore,
Of how we calmed the tides of war. We are your overlords.
On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the western shore.

I'd say that's my second favorite "not quite below the radar," Zep song, right after Communication Breakdown.

Rain Man
02-11-2005, 10:13 PM
This thread is also missing a photo of a woman who couldn't put her head underwater if she was carrying an anvil.

Nope, looks like we're covered now. Thanks, 4th and Long.

4th and Long
02-11-2005, 10:14 PM
I'd say that's my second favorite "not quite below the radar," Zep song, right after Communication Breakdown.
Good call. :thumb:

Mr. Kotter
We're expanding our offices, so we took over the offices next door and doubled our space. They finished up all the construction this week and busted down the wall between the two spaces, and now I can ride a horse all day and still not reach the end of my empire, as long as the horse is really, really slow.

Seriously, I'm really proud. Say something nice to me and then you can move on to more interesting things.

I'm looking at leavin' the sweathogs behind; you got any employee openings? :hmmm:

Otter
I've PMed Taco and he's already envoked "burnt earth" policy in Canada.

You're doomed Rain Man!!!!

Mr. Kotter
02-11-2005, 10:15 PM
Good call. :thumb:

Dude, your sigs rock....where the HELL do you get the CP emblem...do you super-impose them on a photo? Man... :shake:

4th and Long
02-11-2005, 10:15 PM
This thread is also missing a photo of a woman who couldn't put her head underwater if she was carrying an anvil.

Nope, looks like we're covered now. Thanks, 4th and Long.
I could Photoshop a pic of that for you but I've had a few too many beers for that tonight and I'm afraid the woman would end up looking like the elephant man.

Stinger
02-11-2005, 10:16 PM

Oh come on, don't play coy with us we all know you are gathering and stregthening your forces to take controll of the bathroom again when that real estate agency merges down the hall. :D

4th and Long
02-11-2005, 10:18 PM
Dude, your sigs rock....where the HELL do you get the CP emblem...do you super-impose them on a photo? Man... :shake:
If memory serves, Wierd Wolf had it on his site and I cut it out of a pic or something and yes, I overlaid it on the pic with Photoshop.

DanT
02-11-2005, 10:20 PM
I think Rain Man getting lebensraum during the week that a sherry enema was a big news story is a good omen...of something.

Hooray for Rain Man. All hail Rain Man.

Rain Man
02-11-2005, 10:21 PM
Oh come on, don't play coy with us we all know you are gathering and stregthening your forces to take controll of the bathroom again when that real estate agency merges down the hall. :D

One of them clogged a toilet today. It was my favorite toilet, too. I'm not happy about this.

Rain Man
02-11-2005, 10:22 PM
I think Rain Man getting lebensraum during the week that a sherry enema was a big news story is a good omen...of something.

Hooray for Rain Man. All hail Rain Man.

Break out the sherry and I'll offer a toast. "Bottoms Up!"

Then again, maybe not.

Mr. Kotter
02-11-2005, 10:24 PM
Damn, blown off by a dude with tourette's syndrome.... :banghead:

Rain Man
02-11-2005, 10:25 PM
I'm looking at leavin' the sweathogs behind; you got any employee openings? :hmmm:

Hang on. Let me go see your answers on the algebra thread.

|Zach|
02-11-2005, 10:26 PM
and now I can ride a horse all day and still not reach the end of my empire, as long as the horse is really, really slow.

Rain Man actually commissioned a painting for this process...

He also needed to save a few bucks and just used a donkey.

http://www.russianavantgard.com/Artists/pirosmani/pirosmani_little_boy_riding_donkey.jpg

Rain Man
02-11-2005, 10:28 PM
On another note, we had an interview scheduled with a prospective employee today who had passed the first interview, and she called and said, "I didn't really sleep well last night, and I'm not at the top of my game today. Can I call you back next week and schedule the interview for another day?"

Y'know, let's just save both of us a little time, lady. No.

Unbelievable.

|Zach|
02-11-2005, 10:30 PM
On another note, we had an interview scheduled with a prospective employee today who had passed the first interview, and she called and said, "I didn't really sleep well last night, and I'm not at the top of my game today. Can I call you back next week and schedule the interview for another day?"

Unbelievable.
A guy once went into in interview with my father with a rival companies shirt on.

Boozer
02-11-2005, 10:33 PM
A guy once went into in interview with my father with a rival companies shirt on.

ROFL A few months ago, one interviewer said "I live for . . . ." I responded with "Really? You're working for the wrong firm, then."

I got a nice FOAD letter a month later.

Mr. Kotter
02-11-2005, 10:33 PM
Hang on. Let me go see your answers on the algebra thread.

Hey, I don't like math; but I'm good at Algebra....advanced math, for I and II, A's for both. :thumb:

Is there a "company car" and expense account involved with this job? :hmmm:

Mr. Kotter
02-11-2005, 10:35 PM

Unbelievable.

I'd NEVER fuggin' do that to you, Kev...er, eh..."Sir." When should I come in for my interview? :hmmm:

|Zach|
02-11-2005, 10:38 PM
I could just imagine being interviewed by Kevin.

What do you think you can bring to my company?

1. Hard work, determination, punctuality.
2. Some hard work, focus, some dependability.
3. Laziness, lack of attention, excuses.
4. Gaz

I believe if I put Gaz or JimNasium down as a reference I would get hired by Rain Man even though I am beyond horrid at Math. He could find a spot for me.

Mr. Kotter
02-11-2005, 10:44 PM
I could just imagine being interviewed by Kevin.

What do you think you can bring to my company?

1. Hard work, determination, punctuality.
2. Some hard work, focus, some dependability.
3. Laziness, lack of attention, excuses.
4. Gaz

I believe if I put Gaz or JimNasium down as a reference I would get hired by Rain Man even though I am beyond horrid at Math. He could find a spot for me.

No shit. The app would be a series of fuggin' polls... ROFL

alanm
02-11-2005, 10:49 PM
I'd NEVER fuggin' do that to you, Kev...er, eh..."Sir." When should I come in for my interview? :hmmm:
I already turned Kevin down when he asked if I would possibly be interested in doing some work for him. I enjoy being around nubile young 18-22 yr. old women again and relish in retirement and school at the ripe old age of 46. :thumb: Kevin would be hard pressed to offer those kind of bennies. A prized toilet no matter how enticing just can't stack up. :shake: ROFL

Rain Man
02-11-2005, 10:52 PM
You'd be amazed at how many interviewees get flustered when asked to name their favorite landlocked country. It's a great way to filter people.

|Zach|
02-11-2005, 10:54 PM
You'd be amazed at how many interviewees get flustered when asked to name their favorite landlocked country. It's a great way to filter people.
http://www.planetark.com/envpics/smolvania.jpg

Rain Man
02-11-2005, 10:59 PM

Let me review your file. Hmm, hits young girls. Okay. Hmmm, drinks heavily. Oh. Hmmm, posts heavily during the work day. Well, I can't throw stones on that one. Hmmm, exhibits multiple personality syndrome. Mmm, hmmm. Eats mouse dung.

I'll keep your resume on file.

Boozer
02-11-2005, 11:03 PM
Let me review your file. Hmm, hits young girls. Okay. Hmmm, drinks heavily. Oh. Hmmm, posts heavily during the work day. Well, I can't throw stones on that one. Hmmm, exhibits multiple personality syndrome. Mmm, hmmm. Eats mouse dung.

Don't worry SD, he's bound to have an opening within six months.

Mr. Kotter
02-11-2005, 11:03 PM

Damn it, Kev. I may have to send my buddy Hannibal to "visit" you....unless you re-think that, peach-BMW man.... :mad:

Talisman
02-11-2005, 11:04 PM
I'd probably be a little flustered...

<b>Talis:</b> Well, I don't really have any mapping equipment with me.
<b>Kev:</b> It says here you've had $80,000 worth of cartography lessons. Here's a map.
<b>Talis:</b> Well, obviously the blue part here is land...

(congrats, Kevin)

Mr. Kotter
02-11-2005, 11:05 PM
I'd probably be a little flustered...

<b>Talis:</b> Well, I don't really have any mapping equipment with me.
<b>Kev:</b> It says here you've had $80,000 worth of cartography lessons. Here's a map.
<b>Talis:</b> Well, obviously the blue part here is land...

(congrats, Kevin)

Holy shit, Talis....how ARE you dude? You lookin' to hire any help? Heh.

Talisman
02-11-2005, 11:09 PM
Holy shit, Talis....how ARE you dude? You lookin' to hire any help? Heh.
Yeah, I've been a little busy and haven't walked the planet in a while. In other words, I have no idea who you are. Friggin' name changes...

Ultra Peanut
02-11-2005, 11:11 PM
I claim this land for Spain!You can't claim us. We live here! There's five hundred million of us.

Mr. Kotter
02-11-2005, 11:12 PM
Yeah, I've been a little busy and haven't walked the planet in a while. In other words, I have no idea who you are. Friggin' name changes...

SDChiefsfan....heh.

Saulbadguy
02-11-2005, 11:14 PM
I really, really have no idea awht you do Rain Man..but it sound fun

HemiEd
02-11-2005, 11:14 PM

Truly good to hear of a business expanding. I would presume that you are not in a labor intensive commodity business. IE you are not in competition with China :hmmm:

Ultra Peanut
02-11-2005, 11:16 PM
I really, really have no idea awht you do Rain Man..but it sound funYeah... I wish he'd tell us who his dealer is.

Phobia
02-11-2005, 11:16 PM
Hopefully you'll get cleaner bathrooms out of the deal.

If this post has already been made on this thread, please neg rep me like you would gunther fan.

|Zach|
02-11-2005, 11:18 PM

If this post has already been made on this thread, please neg rep me like you would gunther fan.
Kris Kringle the artist formally known as Gunther Fan

Talisman
Did they change kcnut's name too?

Saulbadguy

ok BOSS!!

tk13
Arrr! A rare Talisman sighting!

Mr. Kotter
02-11-2005, 11:19 PM

"Power to the People!" Down with the Bourgeoisie! Don't tread on me!

Kevin is one of them; we cannot surrender...

(In other words, the fugger file "13'd" my app.....)

Saulbadguy
sorry..i sound a bit brad essex like tonight...

tk13
ROFL

stevieray
02-11-2005, 11:20 PM
Duuuude..wassup?

Rain Man
02-11-2005, 11:22 PM
Arrr! A rare Talisman sighting!

(Pretend this was uttered in unison with tk13.)

Ultra Peanut
Did they change kcnut's name too?Ba-Zing!

Ultra Peanut
Arr! A rare Talisman sighting!

Talisman
02-11-2005, 11:23 PM
"Power to the People!" Down with the Bourgeoisie! Don't tread on me!

Kevin is one of them; we cannot surrender...

(In other words, the fugger file "13'd" my app.....)
I think using a teal font color is not the best way to get a shot at an interview.

(If you really want to get a foot in the door, use apricot)

Saulbadguy
02-11-2005, 11:23 PM
shit..havina a har d time typing...

Mr. Kotter
02-11-2005, 11:24 PM
I think using a teal font color is not the best way to get a shot at an interview.

(If you really want to get a foot in the door, use apricot)

Good point. :banghead:

ROFL

Saulbadguy
02-11-2005, 11:25 PM
"I was taking care of my nephews you ass munch sometime i have to wear the daddy pant unlike that dress you wear chip you dumb bitch
" -- brad essex

Talisman
Duuuude..wassup?
Hey, Stevie, how's your face?

Thought I'd make an appearance. My disappearance during the season didn't seem to help the Chiefs too much...

Saulbadguy
re: 1998 big 12 ccg

quote:Originally posted by brad essex:
Oh you sorry suck ass bitch i don't want to talk about it. It hit a sore spot with me and my dad.

Mr. Kotter
02-11-2005, 11:26 PM

Thought I'd make an appearance. My disappearance during the season didn't seem to help the Chiefs too much...

You seen "Dodgeball" yet, Talisman? Heh.

Ultra Peanut
02-11-2005, 11:27 PM
When's your next interview, saulnut?

Gonna interview Taj Mowry?

stevieray

Don't feel bad, my spilling blood on Arrowhead turf didn't help either.

good to hear from you..tell the other half we said hi.

Phobia
"I was taking care of my nephews you ass munch sometime i have to wear the daddy pant unlike that dress you wear chip you dumb bitch
" -- brad essex

Is that really what he posted at kstatefans? That's AWESOME.

Mr. Kotter
re: 1998 big 12 ccg

quote:Originally posted by brad essex:
Oh you sorry suck ass bitch i don't want to talk about it. It hit a sore spot with me and my dad.

A "Wildcat" fan though, Saul. You can't diss him...heh.

Saulbadguy
02-11-2005, 11:28 PM
Is that really what he posted at kstatefans? That's AWESOME.
No..no its big12awrzone...awesome site. his uername is brad essex..doesnt post that often though..here si another one i like

Originally posted by brad essex:
Joker yepper i'm back. By the way nebraska is ksu bitch again

Saulbadguy
When's your next interview, saulnut?

Gonna interview Taj Mowry?
jonathan beasely then michael bishop you assumunch

Talisman
You seen "Dodgeball" yet, Talisman? Heh.
Dodge, Dip, Duck, Dive, and Dodge.

Saulbadguy
02-11-2005, 11:29 PM
A "Wildcat" fan though, Saul. You can't diss him...heh.
EMAW!! :ksu:

stevieray
Dodge, Dip, Duck, Dive, and Dodge.

with feathered hair.

Phobia
No..no its big12awrzone...awesome site. his uername is brad essex..doesnt post that often though..here si another one i like

Joker yepper i'm back. By the way nebraska is ksu bitch again

He only type like that cuz he in a hurry and do not care that much if he not writing for money though if he want he can make it sound good guys.

Saulbadguy
02-11-2005, 11:31 PM
HOLY shit..!!

Cedric need to put down the weed and focus on studying and playing. He could be a awesome player. If not he'll be another ricky williams failure.

Mr. Kotter
02-11-2005, 11:31 PM
He only type like that cuz he in a hurry and do not care that much if he not writing for money though if he want he can make it sound good guys.

word. yo, bro! :harumph:

Is'un thatt too cumplex fer yo sorry asz to unnerstanz?

Saulbadguy
02-11-2005, 11:32 PM
and the finale...

i heard barnett is partying with mike price.

Ultra Peanut
02-11-2005, 11:40 PM
Dodge, Dip, Duck, Dive, and Dodge.You're as useful as a poopie-flavored lollipop!

Talisman
02-11-2005, 11:44 PM
You're as useful as a poopie-flavored lollipop!
Surfing the Planet is like watching a bunch of retards trying to hump a doorknob.

tk13
02-11-2005, 11:47 PM
Surfing the Planet is like watching a bunch of retards trying to hump a doorknob.
I don't think anybody in this thread wants to hump Mr. Kotter.

Mr. Kotter
02-11-2005, 11:48 PM

WITHOUT Lube, you ignorant fukk. You FORGOT that part... :harumph:

Mr. Kotter
02-11-2005, 11:49 PM
I don't think anybody in this thread wants to hump Mr. Kotter.

B.S.

You know you wanna do the "humpty dance," yo? Come on! PBJ

go bo
02-12-2005, 12:07 AM
B.S.

You know you wanna do the "humpty dance," yo? Come on! PBJewwwwwwwwwwww...

nttawwt...

Otter
02-12-2005, 12:17 AM

I laugh at your simple respones.

Kansas of course.

Mr. Kotter
02-12-2005, 12:22 AM
I laugh at your simple respones.

Kansas of course.

He said "country," man! :banghead:

Talisman
02-12-2005, 12:34 AM
He said "country," man! :banghead:
You didn't look up in time to see that joke flying over your head, did you?

PastorMikH
02-12-2005, 12:35 AM

Talisman, It is good to see you around. I've missed you posting!

Oh, yeah, congratulations Rainman.

Mr. Kotter
02-12-2005, 12:38 AM

Apparently, not.

For future reference, I'm a real dumbass--IQ somewhere below 2 standard deviations below the "norm."

In other words, "duhnise" territory....you dig? :shrug:

Talisman
02-12-2005, 12:55 AM
Talisman, It is good to see you around. I've missed you posting!
Yeah, I've been a little busy (and that whole getting caught posting at work thing didn't help a lot either).

The main issue was this: "Sorry, search funtion is temporarily disabled." I only have 13 jokes I recycle all the time and when I couldn't find them any more I was out of here.

PastorMikH
02-12-2005, 01:24 AM
Yeah, I've been a little busy (and that whole getting caught posting at work thing didn't help a lot either).

The main issue was this: "Sorry, search funtion is temporarily disabled." I only have 13 jokes I recycle all the time and when I couldn't find them any more I was out of here.

I would think that with the search function down, it would make it harder for the rest of us to prove that you had told that joke before.:)

Mr. Kotter
02-12-2005, 01:33 AM

It IS really good seein' you, Talis....I miss your sense of humor, man.

You are like a young, hip, and cool....Skip....." and I 'like' Skip, except he's been an A-hole of late...to me, anyway---whatever. :rolleyes:

ExtremeChief
02-12-2005, 06:28 AM
Welcome back Talisman and congrats Rainman. Anyone else with 'man' at the end of their name we need to discuss???

Bwana
02-12-2005, 07:29 AM
Wow, and without having to fire off one Bird Bomb! Good job Kevin.

Dave Lane
02-12-2005, 02:15 PM

Is there enough room for a landing strip yet?

Dave

~still remembering the promise...

Talisman
02-12-2005, 03:46 PM
Is there enough room for a landing strip yet?

Dave

~still remembering the promise...
I think the way Kevin's wife styles her special hair is not really your business. But I guess that depends on what the promise was...